Turks and Greeks are same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good I am a Illyrian since I match with Italy and Tuscany how is that for being ethnically mixed
Illyrian are not only Albanians Illyrians were in Rome and I am not Albanian either I have Serbian Greek Bulgarian South and North Italian matches and even Armenian ones.

We are in this forum to exchange some useful information about countries, ethnicity's, cultures. Not trying to push selected anti Turkish or anti any other country. You look bias and not helpful for the cause this forum has assigned itself. If you aim to do so there are other forums who have an audience that stomach such information, like Stormfront or others.
Sincerely if you have valid data about Turkey, most of us are eager to look at them and learn from them

We are in this forum to exchange some useful information about countries, ethnicity's, cultures. Not trying to push selected anti Turkish or anti any other country. You look bias and not helpful for the cause this forum has assigned itself. If you aim to do so there are other forums who have an audience that stomach such information, like Stormfront or others.
Sincerely if you have valid data about Turkey, most of us are eager to look at them and learn from them

I do not have valid data about Turkey's ethnic composition, mostly because the Turkish government refuse to leak data on such populations most Turks like other ME's get their results from Western base websites like I did because I live in the West but that's my right because I am racially European.
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=c6ccef9a1691759f04da5264d2681619&oe=5BE28C3E

That's my distance from Tuscany an original Illyrian state yet I have no literal Albanian matches so no Albanians are not the original Illyrians Central Italians from Tuscany and Croatians/Serbs from Dalmatia are more Illyrian then it is Albanian Tosks who match with Tuscany ok from the East and most Ghegs are actually close to North Greece/Thessaly which usually has nothing to do with Illyrians

If you want useful data on what Turks are racially and Albanians are racially ask them to upload their dna test results like Angela rightfully said it's that straight forward every nation varies.

I don't blog on Stormfront they know nothing about physical anthropology and their main aim is to call everyone ''Wogs'' ''muds'' and ''darkies'' . I am a physical anthropologist and a historian I am not Pro Serb but I believe that the Serbs were the first Slavs during the Middle Ages to populate the Balkans if you see pre historic maps, you can see that Ex Yugoslavia is just called Serbia and Albania was called Illyria and Croatia was called Dalmatia that all changed with Western intervention.

Albanians are one of the most racist people I have come across honestly. They claim to be not racist yet...If a Albanian had a Near Eastern genetic heritage they would somehow claim that person was not Albanian. Yet, I have spoken to a Italo Albanian/Arbereshe from Calabria his name was Caudium and he used to blog on a anthro site I was on in 2010 called anthroscape he told me one of his parents came from Caucasian Albania. So, I know for a fact they exist and no it's not racism it's counter racism since a racist would never admit to him being racially like Italians or Albanians whatever they are meant to be like but I never said all Albanians are like that. The truth is everywhere is mixed and genes are spontaneous.

My Mother has Greek, ex Yugoslavic and Armenian ancestors she plots near Cyprus I have that as well as being half English and I plot next to mainland Italy/Greece.

I do not have valid data about Turkey's ethnic composition, mostly because the Turkish government refuse to leak data on such populations most Turks like other ME's get their results from Western base websites like I did because I live in the West but that's my right because I am racially European.
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=c6ccef9a1691759f04da5264d2681619&oe=5BE28C3E
That's my distance from Tuscany an original Illyrian state yet I have no literal Albanian matches so no Albanians are not the original Illyrians Central Italians from Tuscany and Croatians/Serbs from Dalmatia are more Illyrian then it is Albanian Tosks who match with Tuscany ok from the East and most Ghegs are actually close to North Greece/Thessaly which usually has nothing to do with Illyrians
If you want useful data on what Turks are racially and Albanians are racially ask them to upload their dna test results like Angela rightfully said it's that straight forward every nation varies.
I don't blog on Stormfront they know nothing about physical anthropology and their main aim is to call everyone ''Wogs'' ''muds'' and ''darkies'' . I am a physical anthropologist and a historian I am not Pro Serb but I believe that the Serbs were the first Slavs during the Middle Ages to populate the Balkans if you see pre historic maps, you can see that Ex Yugoslavia is just called Serbia and Albania was called Illyria and Croatia was called Dalmatia that all changed with Western intervention.
Albanians are one of the most racist people I have come across honestly. They claim to be not racist yet...If a Albanian had a Near Eastern genetic heritage they would somehow claim that person was not Albanian. Yet, I have spoken to a Italo Albanian/Arbereshe from Calabria his name was Caudium and he used to blog on a anthro site I was on in 2010 called anthroscape he told me one of his parents came from Caucasian Albania. So, I know for a fact they exist and no it's not racism it's counter racism since a racist would never admit to him being racially like Italians or Albanians whatever they are meant to be like but I never said all Albanians are like that. The truth is everywhere is mixed and genes are spontaneous.
My Mother has Greek, ex Yugoslavic and Armenian ancestors she plots near Cyprus I have that as well as being half English and I plot next to mainland Italy/Greece.
This is amazing Lenab. But this parent was from father or mother side, did he told to you something about this?

North Greeks are mixed with Albanian(Illyrian), Aromanian(Romanized-Illyrian) and Bulgarian-Thracian input.

Albanians are the true Illyrians, especially the closer you head to the area of Albanian ethnogenesis, which is in the deep highlands of Ghegnia in the Dinaric mountains, along with Western Dardania. Admixture shows this, these are the least mixed with Greek-like admixture and more with Atlantic.

South Slavs are modeled as Albanian + East Slavic in terms of admixture + some East Asian Turkic, so there you go. They carry Balto-Slavic input from R1a1a and I2a1b-CTS10228 which has like zero diversity in the Balkans and highest diversity in North-Eastern Europe, which strongly suggests it came from there with the Slavs judging from Medieval samples.
The South Slavs actually carry very little Illyrian yDNA when we look at it: Very little J2b2, R1b(these are elevated in Bulgarians and FYROM, since they are the most native Balkan South Slavs). EV13 varies per region, but insignificant when opposed to huge percentages of R1a1a and I2a1b-CTS10228 which are Slavic haplogroups.

Your distance of 10 to Italian_Abruzzo is quite far, not to speak of the rest. I'm at 1-2 distance for Tuscans in some calculators.

Albanians and most Greeks lack this East Asian admixture:

East-Asian-admixture.gif

Caucasus Albania is a false theory propagated by your Serbian friends.

Albanians, particularly Ghegs have the highest Atlantic_Mediterranean admixture of the entire Eastern Europe:

MDLPatlantomed.jpg

Let's be honest here, your posts are reeking with agendas, even with genetic facts presented before you. You are neither historian, nor an anthropologist.

The fact that J2b2-L283, EV13 and R1b was found in the Dinaric mountains of the Balkans in the Bronze Age and before that, makes Albanian yDNA by default native to the Balkans and proves they were among the Illyrians.

Yes and phenotype was similar to total Mediterraneans not Slavs and he did not tell me Mother or Father's side he just said it to me. I said that I would not judge him and that he has nothing to worry about since people of Levant/West Asia this includes Cyprus being Hellenic/Levantine mixed and Caucasus and even North Africa can be considered Caucasian in fact most scientists respect the Indo European theory of them coming from the Steppes and many Indo European haplogroups like J2 and R1b come from the Fertile Cresent of Anatolia.

Indo Europeans come from West Asia so technically he is European and so am I I do not need to check a fascist dna website to conclude that.

Yes and phenotype was similar to total Mediterraneans not Slavs and he did not tell me Mother or Father's side he just said it to me. I said that I would not judge him and that he has nothing to worry about since people of Levant/West Asia this includes Cyprus being Hellenic/Levantine mixed and Caucasus and even North Africa can be considered Caucasian in fact most scientists respect the Indo European theory of them coming from the Steppes and many Indo European haplogroups like J2 and R1b come from the Fertile Cresent of Anatolia.

Indo Europeans come from West Asia so technically he is European and so am I I do not need to check a fascist dna website to conclude that.
Illyrians were a mix of EEF, WHG and IE, just like Albanians and all other ethnicities are(minus Sardinians, no IE & Caucasus in them). J2b2 was Indo-Europeanized in the Steppe during the Bronze Age, or prior to it, by R1b when it was in the Balkans.

R1b is not Anatolian originally at all, but Steppe IE and proto-IE. This is a fact.

J2a1 came from an Anatolian Kura-Araxes direction in the Bronze Age to Crete & Greece.

J2a and J2b invaded the Fertile Crescent from the North in the late Neolithic/Early Bronze Age, that place was empty of these yDNAs prior to that timeframe.

You are absolutely right because you can check the forum of one of the most famous retards of Apricity, Hellenas. And you are a physical anthropologist and a historian.

Albanians are not true Illyrians but Italians are having Tuscan matches means you are close to Roman Italians I have no Albanian matches yet I am relitively close to Tuscany

I have no agenda and not all Albanians are Illyrian, you are close to Slavs from the Balkans Romans, Greeks etc it's as stupid as me saying all Turks and Middle Easterners are related to Romans Greeks and Ex Yugoslavs they don't all have my result in fact the overwhelming majority would have a East Asian input that I lack and also a Caucasus one they wouldn't have parents plot near Cyprus racially either most of them on GED match and other sites plot near Turks Azerbaijanis and Armenians.

My racial input is overwhelmingly pre historic Greek/Hellenic, which is also why my main MT haplogroup is H which is Mycenaean/ Minoan in origin with a slight connection/relevance to the Levant/Near East Caucasus and Slavs from the Balkans Romanians/Bulgarians/Serbians

Only fables by Lenab. No facts or data!

Illyrians were a mix of EEF, WHG and IE, just like Albanians and all other ethnicities are(minus Sardinians, no IE & Caucasus in them). J2b2 was Indo-Europeanized in the Steppe during the Bronze Age, or prior to it, by R1b when it was in the Balkans.

R1b is not Anatolian originally at all, but Steppe IE and proto-IE. This is a fact.

R1b actually comes from the Armenian highland as all Indo Europeans come from the Steppes J2a did not come from

J2a1 came from an Anatolian Kura-Araxes direction in the Bronze Age to Crete & Greece.

J2a and J2b invaded the Fertile Crescent from the North in the late Neolithic/Early Bronze Age, that place was empty of these yDNAs prior to that timeframe.

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.shtml

From the Fertile Cresnt to Anatolia

Oldest samples found in Western Iran so far.

According to your link: "Haplogroup J2 is thought to have appeared somewhere in the Middle East towards the end of the last glaciation, between 15,000 and 22,000 years ago."

Speculations.

Fact is, no J2 has been found in the Fertile Crescent prior to the Early Bronze Age/Late Neolithic. J2 was not part of the Neolithic expansion of Europe, which in turn makes it impossible for it to have come from the Fertile Crescent.

You are absolutely right because you can check the forum of one of the most famous retards of Apricity, Hellenas. And you are a physical anthropologist and a historian.
Where is Illyria located Tuscany/Rome Italy. You somehow think that all Albanians are Illyrians even before Italians because some Albanians match to Tuscany?

So what I am close to Tuscany and Greece and Italy does that mean that l of those nations are half Turk and all half Turks on the planet will be related to them. Do you not understand admixed of populations migrations of people etc

Many people can be related to Illyrians not just Albanians you want to link history to dna then look to Central Italy and Italians.

Where is Illyria located Tuscany/Rome Italy. You somehow think that all Albanians are Illyrians even before Italians because some Albanians match to Tuscany?

So what I am close to Tuscany and Greece and Italy does that mean that l of those nations are half Turk and all half Turks on the planet will be related to them. Do you not understand admixed of populations migrations of people etc

Many people can be related to Illyrians not just Albanians you want to link history to dna then look to Central Italy and Italians.
You're a mix, plotting does not matter in your case, you are too far from everywhere.

You can have a 1/4 Congo + 3/4 Lithuanian person plotting in South Italy or Spain.

Plotting is irrelevant. yDNA is what matters.

Oldest samples found in Western Iran so far.

According to your link: "Haplogroup J2 is thought to have appeared somewhere in the Middle East towards the end of the last glaciation, between 15,000 and 22,000 years ago."

Fact is, no J2 has been found in the Fertile Crescent prior to the Early Bronze Age/Late Neolithic. J2 was not part of the Neolithic expansion of Europe, which in turn makes it impossible for it to have come from the Fertile Crescent.
So, this website is wrong. I guess maybe we should shut it down............................It is asking me to type more words but I don't really know what to say.
Speculations.

So, this website is wrong. I guess maybe we should shut it down............................It is asking me to type more words but I don't really know what to say.
Speculations.
Maciamo, with all due respect is not a geneticist, nor anthropologist. He has put some work into these texts, but they are not to follow if you want facts.
Almost every person is biased to some extent and you are showing it to great length.

Real, peer-reviewed scientists will give you the answer.

You're a mix, plotting does not matter.

You can have a 1/4 Congo + 3/4 Lithuanian person plotting in South Italy or Spain.

Plotting is irrelevant. yDNA is what matters.

My Y dna is Saxon can I join the Third Reich then I S24 Saxon

All dna matters I am a mix of South East European and North European mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 39141 times.

Back