Fun, feel good videos

If this hadn't been filmed in Germany, I'd almost believe it was all faked. In fact, I was still a bit suspicious until I read the comments. Yep, the father is real. :)

All of Conan's foreign trip videos are funny, but this one is particularly so....

No offense to anyone, people, but this is the least sexy men's attire I've ever seen, as well as being aesthetically hideous. Conan, in particular, looks like Pinocchio. :)

This is the really good video that gives a message about the fun that gives us hope to enjoy happily movement.

I’m a Barbie Girl
(Obama - Trump)

PEOPLE ARE AWESOME 2017 | BEST VIDEOS OF THE YEAR

This video came across my feed this morning. I just love it.

my wife likes this plane to go shopping

I'd like it for everything: going to work in Manhattan, the beach in Florida, etc.etc.

Like the song. :)

the lady thinks she's a star
but she pulls of a nice show

First thing that came to mind, I swear, was this scene from a Jim Carrey movie. The first time I saw it I was incapacitated with laughter. I don't know if it will have the same effect on non-native English speakers.

I lika do cha cha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWZ7yLrSicw

Seriously, they're good dancers. That said, she looks like a street walker, but then most professional Latin dance performers wear very revealing costumes. I don't think it's necessary.

This is my favorite tango performance. The slit in the skirt could be sewed up a bit, but it's not too bad. You don't need to be half naked to convey sensuality.

this one is quite sleazy,
but it's true
dancing is a vertical expression of some horizontal desire

and it's so sleazy, it becomes funny again .. one night out with Zoro

I doubt that the tango in post 253 is the legit music
same as below with same video is not legit
He is Spanish and she is Hungarian.
Dancers: Mauro Caiazza e Daniela Kizyma.
anyway I prefer this music below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1P3LjkE28

I doubt that the tango in post 253 is the legit music
same as below with same video is not legit
He is Spanish and she is Hungarian.
Dancers: Mauro Caiazza e Daniela Kizyma.
anyway I prefer this music below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ1P3LjkE28

Well, goodie for you. I didn't know there was a poll attached. A lot of people happen to love tango including me, even if you don't. Could you be any more rude? Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you couldn't say something nice you should say nothing at all?

Plus, you seem totally unaware of the history of tango and the nature of tango culture.

Even in Argentina the tango styles have changed with the passage of time. The tango that you see on the streets of Argentina today is not the tango of the late 19th century. That doesn't make it illegitimate.

I went to an Argentine Tango show in Manhattan (from Argentina) a few years ago where they divided the show into the different eras of tango to show you that evolution. They honor the past, but they're not shackled to it. Art has to evolve or it stultifies and dies. Nobody is doing minuets anymore, but people all over the world dance tango because it's vibrant and alive.

To think a tango is illegitimate because it's danced by non-Argentines is absurd. The Gotan Project is an internationally respected company. A little respect for what you don't understand would be in order.

Oh, and by the way, how could you not recognize such a clearly Italian name as Mauro Caiazzo. Had you looked him up you would have learned that despite that, he is NOT Spanish: he is an Argentine. You know...all that migration from Italy to Argentina? Ever hear of it? Jeez.

Ed. I happened to come back to this thread for something else and just have to add to this post. The idiocy is astounding. Tango Santa Maria is a well known, revered, traditional tango song. One of the dancers is an Argentine. Did traditional, original tango have all those leaps and jumps? No, it didn't. I love the traditional style, but I can appreciate the newer style too. Furthermore, while I happen to love Leonard Cohen, and that particular song of his, you can dance innumerable dances to it. IT IS NOT A TANGO COMPOSITION. And he dares to say the Tango Santa Maria is not a tango. MADNESS.

Last edited:

“No mistakes in the tango, darling, not like life. It’s simple. That’s what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on.”

this one is quite sleazy,
but it's true
dancing is a vertical expression of some horizontal desire

and it's so sleazy, it becomes funny again .. one night out with Zoro

Oh God, no! :) Just terrible.

I think the description can be apt, especially as it applies to dances like the tango or other Latin dances, and that's fine if you're dancing with a lover, or it's a performance, but it doesn't have to be so overt as to make watchers uncomfortable. Well, this watcher, anyway, and I'm mad about dance.

For example, although the "tango embrace" is pretty close as to the upper body, depending on your level of intimacy with your partner it can be more distant. As for the lower body, it's never supposed to touch that of your partner. I mean, the tango didn't remain a dance hall dance of the slums of Buenos Aires for male immigrants. It became something you danced in village squares and at tea dances with multiple partners. Danced as it is on tv dance shows, I'd only dance it with a husband or lover.

My dad, who was a wonderful dancer, always used to say my mother was the best partner he ever had because below where his hand rested on her upper back it was as if she was disembodied; she just seemed to divine his next step and could effortlessly follow. That's the other thing about these dances: although it's a partnership, the man has to lead, and strongly. Some women are no longer comfortable with that.

Anyway, coincidentally, this flash mob tango from Budapest came across my youtube feed yesterday. It's salon tango style, one of many styles of tango. It made me happy because they were so happy and having such a good time, even if they're not the world's best tango dancers. We need more of that.

Milongas are usually happy: this is one of the best. No sleaze at all: a gentleman from his head to his toes. :)Great way to keep the weight off and keep limber too. He must be 70. Incredibly fit and coordinated for his age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN0o_ZgdCL0

Well, goodie for you. I didn't know there was a poll attached. A lot of people happen to love tango including me, even if you don't. Could you be any more rude? Didn't your mother ever tell you that if you couldn't say something nice you should say nothing at all?

Plus, you seem totally unaware of the history of tango and the nature of tango culture.

Even in Argentina the tango styles have changed with the passage of time. The tango that you see on the streets of Argentina today is not the tango of the late 19th century. That doesn't make it illegitimate.

I went to an Argentine Tango show in Manhattan (from Argentina) a few years ago where they divided the show into the different eras of tango to show you that evolution. They honor the past, but they're not shackled to it. Art has to evolve or it stultifies and dies. Nobody is doing minuets anymore, but people all over the world dance tango because it's vibrant and alive.

To think a tango is illegitimate because it's danced by non-Argentines is absurd. The Gotan Project is an internationally respected company. A little respect for what you don't understand would be in order.

Oh, and by the way, how could you not recognize such a clearly Italian name as Mauro Caiazzo. Had you looked him up you would have learned that despite that, he is NOT Spanish: he is an Argentine. You know...all that migration from Italy to Argentina? Ever hear of it? Jeez.

clearly you did not know what I said ....... my wife once did tango as a "sport/exercise" in which I enjoyed seeing her do it , .......you can have your opinion since you dislike it, I do not mind
. I find that you did not understand that I said the music to that clip does not look legitimate for that clip.......I find tango a legit dance like every other dance created over time.
here is what my wife directed me to about that guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvEZObqfBDA&index=2&list=RDdvEZObqfBDA

This thread has been viewed 190241 times.

Back