Wacky news Central balkanic democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never spoke of racism,
I added some more plz read them.

the unproffesional stance has 3 positions,
either indeed are more soldier like trained than true policemans, clear unproffesional
as in case of Flamour Pisli,

either they are trully well trained but wanted to exterminate him,
for many possible reasons,

either wanted to make an impressive show of ability and who is the boss,
by shooting for 6 hours outside the village,
they analyze his psycology the last year, and found the perfect one who could help their plan.

Failos Kranidiotis, important Greek politician and former Prime Minister's Antonis Samaras advisor ask for:
"Greek Air Force Bombard Albania" ... revenge for the death of 35-year-old Constantine Katsifos. The solution is to bomb the Albanian police headquarters and the camp of special police force that Rama can receive this message "
<span id="result_box" class="" tabindex="-1" lang="en"><span>
Δήλωση Φαήλου Κρανιδιώτη για την δολοφονία του Κωνσταντίνου Κατσίφα

Terrorism is deep rooted in Greece.

Failos Kranidiotis, important Greek politician and former Prime Minister's Antonis Samaras advisor ask for:
"Greek Air Force Bombard Albania" ... revenge for the death of 35-year-old Constantine Katsifos. The solution is to bomb the Albanian police headquarters and the camp of special police force that Rama can receive this message "

NO COMMENT

I am not going to discuss this,
I want to consider you more clever,
than your post/link about bombing Albania.

except if you are a fun of Top channel Albania. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
cause such places can be found everywhere,
and most of us 'bite', at least sometimes,
they are the gates and portal of misinformation,

NO COMMENT

I am not going to discuss this,
I want to consider you more clever,
than your post/link about bombing Albania.

except if you are a fun of Top channel Albania. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
cause such places can be found everywhere,
and most of us 'bite', at least sometimes,
they are the gates and portal of misinformation,
Peshkëpi killing

Look at this short video. You can see the greek terrorist shooting in the middle of the village. You can see that he added accessories to the Kalashnikov by converting it into a snaiper, you see the binoculars on the weapon.
[video=youtube;sb5RjLGLWCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=sb5RjLGLWCo[/video]

If you want to expand more to politics,
I can do it also,

So I stop here
so you stop it here,
Before we go back and who is violating who and who is bulling who,

Ok?

cause at October and November of 1994 I was making my obligations at Aetomilitsa and Delvino,
and i know exactly what happened, as also with other strange murders there.

So I suggest to close the discuss here,
and not start another post war, since this case is dating more than 100 years, officially
and centuries unofficially.

If you want to expand more to politics,
I can do it also,

So I stop here
so you stop it here,
Before we go back and is violeting who and who is bulling who,

Ok?

Yetos, stick in your head, there is not a single person that takes seriously the things you say in this forum.

Yetos, stick in your head, there is not a single person that takes seriously the things you say in this forum.

I doupt, :useless:

since you enter and destroy all my threads,
YOU take them seriously, indeed, :grin: :innocent:

WHO IS LYING ABOUT KATSIFAS DEATH?

The bellow video is clear proof,
that SOMEONE IS LYING,

in the reports it is said about usage of Ak-47
The video shows that Katsifas was holding an M-16 !!!!!
SO THE Fake News THAT DIPLOMATS AND POLICE WANT TO PROVIDE US
AS ALSO THE MUD AGAINST HIM,
AND THE DUST TO OUR EYES IS OBVIOUS,

That is the photo of the boy

katsifas-415-500.jpg

That is not an Ak-47 As Albanian police said and writes in her official writing
but an M-16,

and that is a video the time of shooting,

It is obvious that people pass nearby,
so no terroristic action
it is obvious that does take any people as hostages, or shield
so the criminality degree is different.

We do not see any demands somewhere, or in video
\if the man was a terrorist or a mentall ill,
it is obvious he would ask for something,
or yell, like terrorists do,

BUT HERE NO,

so someone is lying,

the Ak-47 suddenly is an M-16,

Period,

I hope my forum friends
understand the problem,
and what happened there,
the boy was executed,
so not to be brought to Justice,
to silent him.

PS
to Artan Hotza or Hoxha,
salutations,
Find the trooth and then Speak

In Fact the Albanian Police must give the whole video,
that the police drone filmed,
so to rest in peace the boy's soul,
and the moral killers go to prison

WHO IS LYING ABOUT KATSIFAS DEATH?

The bellow video is clear proof,
that SOMEONE IS LYING,

in the reports it is said about usage of Ak-47
The video shows that Katsifas was holding an M-16 !!!!!
SO THE Fake News THAT DIPLOMATS AND POLICE WANT TO PROVIDE US
AS ALSO THE MUD AGAINST HIM,
AND THE DUST TO OUR EYES IS OBVIOUS,

That is the photo of the boy

katsifas-415-500.jpg

but an M-16,

It is obvious that people pass nearby,
so no terroristic action
it is obvious that does take any people as hostages, or shield
so the criminality degree is different.

We do not see any demands somewhere, or in video
\if the man was a terrorist or a mentall ill,
it is obvious he would ask for something,
or yell, like terrorists do,

BUT HERE NO,

so someone is lying,

the Ak-47 suddenly is an M-16,

Period,

I hope my forum friends
understand the problem,
and what happened there,
the boy was executed,
so not to be brought to Justice,
to silent him.

PS
to Artan Hotza or Hoxha,
salutations,
Find the trooth and then Speak

In Fact the Albanian Police must give the whole video,
that the police drone filmed,
so to rest in peace the boy's soul,
and the moral killers go to prison

Some news from greek newspaper. Your hero was arrested in 2008 by greek police for trafficking narcotics. And the most important thing according to your police the story of the flag ia a BS:
Συνελήφθη το 2008 για υπόθεση ναρκωτικών στο Χαλάνδρι
Νέα στοιχεία από την ΕΛ.ΑΣ. για την υπόθεση Κατσίφα
Η συμπλοκή αποσυνδέεται από την ύψωση της ελληνικής σημαίας
Νέα δεδομένα προκύπτουν για το παρελθόν του 35χρονου Κωνσταντίνου Κατσίφα, που έπεσε νεκρός από πυρά των αλβανικών ειδικών δυνάμεων την Κυριακή στην περιοχή Βουλιανάτες Αλβανίας.

Σύμφωνα με πληροφορίες από την ΕΛ.ΑΣ, ο 35χρονος ομογενής είχε συλληφθεί το 2008 για κατοχή και διακίνηση άνω του μισού κιλού χασίς, στο Χαλάνδρι.

Υπενθυμίζεται εξάλλου ότι νωρίτερα, αρμόδιες πηγές της ΕΛΑΣ διέψευδαν ότι η ένοπλη συμπλοκή του Κατσίφη με τους Αλβανούς αστυνομικούς είχε σχέση με την ύψωση της ελληνικής σημαίας.

Σύμφωνα με την ΕΛ.ΑΣ δεν υπάρχουν διαθέσιμα στοιχεία, ούτε μαρτυρίες, που να συνδέουν την ένοπλη συμπλοκή στην Αλβανία, κατά την οποία έπεσε νεκρός από τις σφαίρες των Αλβανών αστυνομικών ο 35χρονος Βορειοηπειρώτης Κωνσταντίνος Κατσίφας, με την ύψωση της ελληνικής σημαίας.

Οπως έγινε γνωστό από το αρχηγείο της ΕΛΑΣ, ο ίδιος ο Κωνσταντίνος Κατσίφας συμμετείχε στον σημαιοστολισμό στους Βουλιαράτες, όπου αναρτήθηκαν δεκάδες σημαίες, ενόψει της επετείου της 28ης Οκτωβρίου 1940, χωρίς να ανακύψει κάποιο θέμα.

Από την πρώτη στιγμή υπήρξε επικοινωνία για το περιστατικό μεταξύ του αρχηγού της ΕΛΑΣ, αντιστράτηγου Αριστείδη Ανδρικόπουλου, με τον Αλβανό ομόλογο του -στο πλαίσιο της συνεργασίας που υπάρχει- και ενημερώθηκε για το συμβάν, ενώ έχουν ξεκινήσει ήδη οι διαδικασίες προκειμένου να συμμετάσχει και η ελληνική πλευρά στις έρευνες για την πλήρη διαλεύκανση των αιτίων της συμπλοκής.

Ειδικότερα, σύμφωνα με το ΑΠΕ, έχουν δρομολογηθεί μέσω της διπλωματικής οδού όλες οι ενέργειες για τη συμμετοχή της ελληνικής πλευράς στις έρευνες, προκειμένου να ενημερώνεται και παράλληλα να παρέχει στις αλβανικές Αρχές οποιαδήποτε συνδρομή κριθεί απαραίτητη.
Google translator:
He was arrested in 2008 for a drug case in Halandri
New items from EL.AS. for the Katsifas case
The fight is disconnected from the rise of the Greek flag
New data arise for the past of 35-year-old Konstantinos Katsifas, who died dead by Albanian special forces on Sunday in the Bularat region of Albania.

According to EL.AS, the 35-year-old Greek was arrested in 2008 for possession and trafficking over half a kilo of hashish in Halandri.

It is also recalled that earlier ELAS sources have denied that Katsifis' armed clashes with Albanian police officers were related to the rise of the Greek flag.

According to EL.AS, there are no available data or evidence to link the armed struggle in Albania, where 35-year-old Northeastern Constantine Katsifas, a 35-year-old Northeastern Greek soldier, died from the spheres of Albanian policemen with the rise of the Greek flag.

As it was known from the ELAS headquarters, Konstantinos Katsifas himself participated in the markism in Vouliarates, where dozens of flags were posted, in view of the anniversary of October 28, 1940, without any issue.

From the very first moment there was communication about the incident between the head of ELAS, Deputy Aristeidis Andrikopoulos, with his Albanian counterpart - in the framework of the cooperation that exists - and was informed about the incident, while the procedures for the participation of the Greek side of the research to fully elucidate the causes of the conflict.

In particular, according to the RES, all actions for the participation of the Greek side in the investigations have been initiated through the diplomatic channel in order to be informed and at the same time to provide the Albanian authorities with any assistance deemed necessary.

but an M-16,

You must go to be visited by an ophthalmologist. You know, at your age these are things that happen. Again from your newspapers:
[h=1]Βίντεο – ντοκουμέντο του Κατσίφα με το καλάσνικοφ [/h]
Video - document of Katsifas with a Kalashnikov.

BTW, this Katsifas was a Vlach like the majority of the members of the greek minority in Albania. The rest are Albanians, just hellenised people. His surname is an classic Vlach surname Katsifas, llatsi-fatsi.

This boy was radicalized in Greece and came in Albania as a human bomb.....feel sorry for his life but this is what you get if you try to solve thing with a Rambo approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

This boy was radicalized in Greece and came in Albania as a human bomb.....feel sorry for his life but this is what you get if you try to solve thing with a Rambo approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

This was an attempt by certain groups in Greece to destabilize the Tsipras government. There is a political crisis in Greece. A minister has been dismissed after the controversy with another minister. But these are things that do not interest us.
What makes us worry is the national betrayal that has made to us by our political class, allowing the greeks to build these cemeteries. These cemeteries have nothing to do with the events of the past, but with the future, with the politcs and geopolitics of the future. You know that these cemeteries trace an imaginary line of the Northern Epirus following the chauvinist territorial claims of the Greeks for South Albania. You know the scandal of Kosine when the greeks began to build these cemeteries without the permission of the Albanian government, but since there were no soldiers' bodies to bury, they have corrupted a local priest and have profaned the old cemetery of the village by exhuming the bodies of the Albanians buried there for centuries, women, men, children, without age or sex. There have been cases that under the name of a Greek soldier they have buried the remains of a dog or a donkey and other animals. There are some jokes in South Albania about this story. But honestly, there's nothing to laugh about in all this. This scandal was reported by the villagers. The prosecutor has started an investigation but then it was closed for raison d'état. Then there is this danger announced many times that these cemeteries will serve as places of pilgrimage for all kind of extremists groups, all the scum of Greece will arrive in these places and yesterday we had confirmation.

Some news from greek newspaper. Your hero was arrested in 2008 by greek police for trafficking narcotics. And the most important thing according to your police the story of the flag ia a BS:

Google translator:

So the case was a drug dealing cleansing now ?
a mafia war?

Last edited:
So the case was a drug dealing cleansing now ?

He was not alone in his attempt. He had collaborators. At first he fired into the air trying to attract the Albanian police attention. Then when the police patrol composed of five policemen arrived on the spot, he fired against them and fled. He he escaped trying to lure the police out of the village where the other collaborators had raised the trap to the police. The policemen did not fall into the trap and executed the regulation by calling the special forces of RENEA. When the terrorists' command saw the RENEA helicopter approach, they escaped leaving the terrorist alone. Then the rest is now history, a bullet at the head and another in the chest.

He was not alone in his attempt. He had collaborators. At first he fired into the air trying to attract the Albanian police attention. Then when the police patrol composed of five policemen arrived on the spot, he fired against them and fled. He he escaped trying to lure the police out of the village where the other collaborators had raised the trap to the police. The policemen did not fall into the trap and executed the regulation by calling the special forces of RENEA. When the terrorists' command saw the RENEA helicopter approach, they escaped leaving the terrorist alone. Then the rest is now history, a bullet at the head and another in the chest.

That is what Albanian police is hiding,

the videos,
there was 1 helicopteron and 1 drone,
but no videos given to publicity,

the negotiations recording,
when you ask someone you usually record the discuss,
no recording is given to publicity,

all these must be answered,

As for this

I will give you this,
What do you believe?
Is this a solution?

alvania-pano.jpg

Do you believe that
1 Greek dead, 1 bastard less?

He was not alone in his attempt. He had collaborators.

Come on,
claims
1rst he was aterrorist
2nd he was mentally ill
3rd he was a Mafia drug dealer
4rth he was not Alone
would ever decide what happened there?

Do you believe all that crap?
you swallow the camel, and punch the mosquito?

As you see in video, the man could make a massacre,
but he did not,
As you see in Video the man could just enter a cafe, and use hostages and human beings as shield but he did not,

on contradictory now you tell us that it was a group?
but he was executed!!!!
in video I see a man running to find shelter,
and do not reply shots, cause probably is saving bullets,
the shots in the mountains last for hours, with high density,
how many bullets he had? 60?

thousands of bullets for hours, to kill a man?
who probably was already dead?

Come on,
the officer in command of that police department
must pass a trial, and send in prison,
cause he is hiding many.

This is insanity. Failos Kranidiotis calling for burning the Albanians with bombs?

I see however Yetos squirming in desperation for anything to try muddy the water and change the narrative. He is comparing the Terroristic inflammatory statement from a powerful Greek politician who was the Prime Minister's advisor to some football stadium hooligan banner?

This is quite a desperate attempt at damage control. There needs to be inquiry by the European Union into this politician Failos Kranidiotis and he needs to face repercussions for encouraging violence like this. Lets not forget how many Albanians there are living in Greece, this could lead to civil war that Greece could not recover from if it goes on like this. It happened in Yugoslavia when Serbs thought they could play the tough guy against Croats, Slovenians, Montenegrins, Bosnian, Albanians because they had de-facto power.

In this Greek situation I see similar patterns and terroristic sentiment like I saw from Serbian radicalists 20 years ago.

Rather than desperately trying to grasp at straws and deflect blame like you and your media is trying to do you should admit
how clear of a Terrorism case this is.

There was explicit pre-meditated intent, as is made clear by the status FIVE DAYS BEFORE THE INCIDENT and the fact that he SMUGGLED KALASHNIKOV with FIVE LOADING MAGAZINES. If it had been just a Kalashnikov it would have been bad enough, but that he brought so much reserve ammunition tells us exactly what he wanted to do.

And guess what, he did shoot at locals. Thank God he missed though, and the Albanian Special Forces got there before he got some civillians.

How much clearer can the case be, you are trying to manipulate onlookers and yourself ultimately. Sick.

Google translator:

You must go to be visited by an ophthalmologist. You know, at your age these are things that happen. Again from your newspapers:
Βίντεο – ντοκουμέντο του Κατσίφα με το καλάσνικοφ

Video - document of Katsifas with a Kalashnikov.

Laberia thanks for showing with his own Greek media that Yetos is lying and trying to manipulate people on Eupedia. I am disgusted by his calculatedly disingenuous, deceitful, underhanded, manipulative, and conniving posts.

The blood of the deas spoke,

He surrender
he got one bullet at chest,
they got him,
and the crowl him 70 meters,
and then shot one in heart and one in head,

The blood in open field is clear.
a corridor of 60-70 meters full of blood

ALBANIAN POLICE SIMPLY EXECUTES
DOES NOT ARREST TO SEND TO JUDGE

[video]https://www.news247.gr/img/4941/6662602/767000/w660/660/alvania-pano.jpg[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62n00RuoWh4

The blood of the dead shows clear
How the execution was done,

It is obvious,
He surrender, and they shot him
and then moved him away, to execute him,

They EXECUTE HIM WHILE WAS ARRESTED

And the biggest liar is Rama

The blood of the deas spoke,

He surrender
he got one bullet at chest,
they got him,
and the crowl him 70 meters,
and then shot one in heart and one in head,

The blood in open field is clear.
a corridor of 60-70 meters full of blood

ALBANIAN POLICE SIMPLY EXECUTES
DOES NOT ARREST TO SEND TO JUDGE

[video]https://www.news247.gr/img/4941/6662602/767000/w660/660/alvania-pano.jpg[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62n00RuoWh4

The blood of the dead shows clear
How the execution was done,

It is obvious,
He surrender, and they shot him
and then moved him away, to execute him,

They EXECUTE HIM WHILE WAS ARRESTED.

This is absolutely false and all your Greek ministers have commended the Albanian police for their professionalism, you should get infracted for this disgusting conspiracy theory you are trying to peddle. Sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 121742 times.

Back