Questions on my Y-DNA Haplogroup T

New ftdna SNP tracker.
Bronze age celt now for T-Z19945
… our father and us overlap by about 45 minutes by car from Caput Mundi :)

BY143483 and SK1480 share the same location on the map.

opmoxXZ.jpg

… our father and us overlap by about 45 minutes by car from Caput Mundi :)

BY143483 and SK1480 share the same location on the map.

opmoxXZ.jpg

I am skeptical on the modern marker ..............where is the missing medieval marker ?

I do not understand the "father and us" comment

I am skeptical on the modern marker ..............where is the missing medieval marker ?
I do not understand the "father and us" comment

A mutation in the Middle-Ages is not necessary, … it takes much longer for a y T clade to get a mutation than a popular Haplogroup like R1b.

Our Haplogroup / clade is not popular, and the chances of a mutation increases or decreases in accordance with the number of people carrying the same haplogroup / clade.

at Salento

you do not appear anymore on this site

at Salento
you do not appear anymore on this site

Thanks Torzio, … I didn't know they were showing me, … or I don't remember :)

Thanks Torzio, … I didn't know they were showing me, … or I don't remember :)
nor am I a member...but i get shown .................neither is the polac or belgium guy members
i think he just searches sites to get his numbers up

nor am I a member...but i get shown .................neither is the polac or belgium guy members
i think he just searches sites to get his numbers up

… that’s because You’re Famous, … you are one of the Founding Fathers of the y T online Community, you’ve been active much longer than many of us :)

… that’s because You’re Famous, … you are one of the Founding Fathers of the y T online Community, you’ve been active much longer than many of us :)

not me the founding father .........it was your neighbour from Abruzzo ( adamo T1a1a3 (T-PF7443)) in 2011 who started it ...............and the Spaniard Alpenjager

I was regulated to the french-Italian-swiss border by ftdna in 2012

DNAtribes then regulated me in 2014 to
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkars

and lastly in 2015...........AncestryDNA placed me with the northern-Pannonians

thanks goodness that time has moved on and we get a clearer picture

@Torzio … from 1725 onwards, my AncestryDNA map shows my genetic presence in your area, in multiple dates.

b61Hdut.gif

6aTJ5td.jpg

@Torzio … from 1725 onwards, my AncestryDNA map shows my genetic presence in your area, in multiple dates.

b61Hdut.gif

6aTJ5td.jpg

interesting .............in the last 48 hours I got 2 families I link genetically close to

Pietro Moscher b. 1891 Trambileno, Trento, Italy .....and his line

Gisella Paurle b. 1900 Pozzachio, Trento, Italy .....and her line

along with the Beceval detto Rasmi family .......who seem to be in 3 places of which one is for me

http://www.marianoberti.it/index.php/famiglie-d-altri-tempi/22-becevello-rasmi

2 of the above ( in previous post thread ) I have made contact with their relatives in USA via 23andme site

new Yfull

Nicolas VIRONET, b. 1818, d. 1874 Belgium YF103151 new T-Y61337*

belongs to the Verona family ...........a 2nd cousin of the other Vironet samples

I just received in FtDna a Bradley Verona as 1 step from my ydna marker

in FtDNa he is T-FT158444

stated he did a Big Y test

Hans Caspar Gräßer; b 1660 and d. 1744 from Germany....................is T- L446
His grandson Johann Christoph came to Canada during the American revolution.

Claude Cregheur is related to the above Hans ( he is french-canadian ) he is T-BY60439. His paternal ancestors are from Thüringen, Germany.

surname changes are a bummer

@Torzio
officially there are only 3 of us … The Survivors :)

Is there any of the people you posted around T_SK1480 ?

IN68942 Unknown Origin T-SK1480, this sample from ftdna Montreuil project...................He appears to be French.

FTDNA allocate IN to their own kits shipped to overseas addresses.

IN68942 Unknown Origin T-SK1480, this sample from ftdna Montreuil project...................He appears to be French.
FTDNA allocate IN to their own kits shipped to overseas addresses.

Merci Torzio, … it means Thanks en Français, … maybe :)

I guess we’re 4:
D'Artagnan, Athos, Aramis, and Porthos

Merci Torzio, … it means Thanks en Français, … maybe :)

I guess we’re 4:
D'Artagnan, Athos, Aramis, and Porthos

You are the priestly perfumed one

Maybe I am the the gascon one.......err, maybe not ...................I am definitely not the big one

So, is Y-DNA T one of the lineages of PPNB farmers from Levant? How did it end up among Somalis? Because both their E-M78 and Y-DNA T have a recent founder effect among Somalis, looks like both Y-DNA E-M78 and T entered Eastern Africa with Natufian-like/PPNB populations and mixed with Nilothic Eastern African populations.

Would it show among Ancient Egyptians?

This thread has been viewed 472705 times.

Back