Where does the Albanian language come from? [VIDEO]

There are J2b2 Arvanites and Arberesh, but you can just ignore them like you do everything, to make yourself feel smaller about your haplogroup. I've never seen someone shit on their own haplogroup so hard, it's very strange behavior.

What's next? If we find a couple I2a Arbereshe, you and your E-V13 buddies will say it must be a Proto-Albanian haplogroup because it's more widespread in Toskeria than J2b2, LOL. "There it is, it seems Toskeria was heavily E-V13 + R1b + I2a, much at the demise of the J2b2 holders" :LOL:

There are Slavic haplogroups among Arbreshe, just as there are among Chams and Arvanites, because Proto-Albanians and Pre Proto-Albanoids had extensive contacts with Slavs and actually even contributed greatly to the formation of the South Slavic ethne (that is the plural of the word ethnos in case you are wondering).

You can count those Arvanite/Arbereshe J2b-L283 on your hand and won't even get to ten. The sample size of Chams is small but there actually even is not a single J2b-L283 amongst them. You can also look up Albanian surnames that hint to a Cham origin and non of them are J2b-L283. There is some very low percentage of J2b-L283 under certain subclades in that region but among Greeks and Aromanians which one stock as I have mentioned earlier claims descent from Roman legionaries and indeed the "genetic" timing would support that.

How exactly am I making myself feel smaller about my haplogroup? It is strange behaviour opposing or may I say refusing genetic data. I only stay true to my origins and not wishful thinking that suits a certain nationalistic narrative.

Last edited:
Sorry, but you're showing us nothing to support your "genetic evidences". All you're doing is recycling your unsubstantiated personal beliefs. I don't have any more time to waste today :)

It's ok, go back the mud pool of Albaniaforum.com, let the big boys talk.

Ah yes, the "mountains" of Nish, and Shtip. :LOL: Nish has an elevation of 640 feet, Shtip has an elevation of 1000ft. They are cities in low lands. You call these mountains?

The Albanian Alps have an elevation of 9000ft, and the Sharr mountains have an elevation of 9000ft. Dibra, 9000ft. 9 times the height of Shtip and 14 times greater than Nish lol. Why do you think Proto-Albanians didn't survive in Nish & Shtip? Too low of an elevation, too easily accessible, while the Northern Albanian Alps and the mountain range from Sharr to Ohrid, are very tall, steep, with many valleys, narrow chokepoints, and cliff towers to fend off invaders. J2b2 is highest in these mountains. Living and developing in the mountains is how Proto-Albanians survived in it's early stages. Summers in the mountains, winters in the low lands, where we had contact with Latins and then Slavs.

There are J2b2 Arvanites and Arberesh, but you can just ignore them like you do everything, to make yourself feel smaller about your haplogroup. I've never seen someone shit on their own haplogroup so hard, it's very strange behavior.

What's next? If we find a couple I2a Arbereshe, you and your E-V13 buddies will say it must be a Proto-Albanian haplogroup because it's more widespread in Toskeria than J2b2, LOL. "There it is, it seems Toskeria was heavily E-V13 + R1b + I2a, much at the demise of the J2b2 holders" :LOL:

First region associated with Albania has some of the lowest mountains in Albania (Mat valley, Kruja, Shkumbin). The most mediocre looking mountains too.

Kruja-Komani culture was not a pastoral one.

You guys can keep dreaming about those potent E1b-V13 men that outnumbered J2b-L283 among Illyrians as much as you want. If that is what makes your bottoms I mean hearts happy then that is fine. Each to their own.

I wonder if its correlation or causation... mental health problems/deterioration in relation to frequenting anthrofora.

Trojet I took you advise and have kept away from the monthly shitshow, discussions about Albanians / L283 / Illyrians can become on fora. As you can see you were completely right on some observations.
This is with us having like 50 ancient samples now linking Albanians with L283 subclades to ancient haplotypes found in bronze age "Illyrian" Balkans.
I can only imagine the shit you went through years ago when even ancient samples were missing... respect.

They are basically claiming the same for E1b-V13 and R1b-Z2705. J2b-L283 is like nope I don't want to multiply anymore you guys do your thing here are our wives. Or perhaps they massively decided to drown themselves in the Adriatic.

A partial population replacement which everything is f***** pointing to is not okay because we are all the same and every haplogroup is Albanian and Albanians are Illyrians and the whole Balkan peninsular is Illyrian. Moesians? Dacians? Thracians? Paeonians? Never heard of these folks. Dardania? Is that a thing or something? Albanians are the Natives of the Natives they are a SyNoNyM FoR NaTiViTy.

Insecure and ignorant. They are insecure with our origins and lack any ability to self-reflect. The internet has made the world super small, and they are totally oblivious to what is discussed outside their Hoxha history theme. Completely disconnected from the rest of world.

Imagine being ashamed of your biological parents.

He is an Albanian nationalistic troll account with false info in his bio. He also is not J2b-L283 in case you are wondering. He has multiple puppet accounts on this forum where he basically claims the whole world and every haplogroup is Albanian :LOL:.

Yes, I made everything up. I'm a sock account and I faked my Y-DNA all for you. You got me.

https://ibb.co/HnVRMWz

HnVRMWz

MYQ7kHb.png

ErpYq06.png

I think they have medication for what you have.

Buza is used quite often as nickname for Albanians with thick lips. Even during wartime they nicknamed people like that. So, looks quite credible as much as the Dacian name Diegis meaning the burnt/flamed one which has similar meaning to Albanian djegs.

As for Coutzes i have no idea. Derite is quite the expert on linguistics and etymologies.

Matzinger has already put his decade-long of study in a book. I tend more to trust credible linguists like him. I do believe Pre/Proto-Albanoid(note that this is not Proto-Albanian but much ancient, Late Bronze Age) was one of the languages brought by the Gava/Channeled-Ware people which took the Central Balkans route and not the Eastern Thracoid variants which had latter heavy Iranid influences both culturally and linguistically likely.

Likely similar people pushed into Albania during Late Bronze Age attested by the Kanellure influence, but were latter swamped and included by the Early-Middle Iron Age Glasinac expansion.

You even have it in legend/mythology where the cremating Enchelei were being attacked by Northern Illyrians likely the Glasinac-Mat people.

This is utter nonsense and garbage. "Kuq" is a Latin loanword ultimately of Greek origin Coccum -> Kokkos meaning berry. Buze derives from Budhe + ze, coming from earlier *Budza.

Haplobros should stick to making up fake stories about their Y-DNAs.

This is utter nonsense and garbage. "Kuq" is a Latin loanword ultimately of Greek origin Coccum -> Kokkos meaning berry. Buze derives from Budhe + ze, coming from earlier *Budza.

So, in the first part of your sentence you claim it is completely nonsense and garbage and in the second part you just go in line what i said, not opposing at all, Buzas is indeed a proper Albanian name and somehow which i never indicated how is related to Thracian Bouzas, could be a folk etymology just as Matzinger hinted for many of Illyrian words. As for Kuqi, Koutzes, never indicated something, it looks to be Vulgar Latin adaption in Albanian.

IMO, you have some serious issues.

Haplobros should stick to making up fake stories about their Y-DNAs.

You are a troll for sure, using dodgy-lines one-liners won't make you shift the attention, elaborate why and how. I think that Riverman's systematic approach is the best explanation on anthrofora which comes close, he knows his shit. He'll go one by one explaining how, when and why he thinks so, something which you guys lack and substitute by trolling, ad-hominems and personal insults. Lack of knowledge in combination with an ego beyond what you can bear.

Wow, another Civil War.

Off topic, anyone kind enough to direct me to autosomal topics between Albanians? I want to compare the ancient similarities especially. Cheers.

So, in the first part of your sentence you claim it is completely nonsense and garbage and in the second part you just go in line what i said, not opposing at all, Buzas is indeed a proper Albanian name and somehow which i never indicated how is related to Thracian Bouzas, could be a folk etymology just as Matzinger hinted for many of Illyrian words. As for Kuqi, Koutzes, never indicated something, it looks to be Vulgar Latin adaption in Albanian.

IMO, you have some serious issues.

You are a troll for sure, using dodgy-lines one-liners won't make you shift the attention, elaborate why and how. I think that Riverman's systematic approach is the best explanation on anthrofora which comes close, he knows his shit. He'll go one by one explaining how, when and why he thinks so, something which you guys lack and substitute by trolling, ad-hominems and personal insults. Lack of knowledge in combination with an ego beyond what you can bear.

Both you and him are clowns writing LOTR lore backed up by nothing. Like seriously, nothing you say has any historic backing by any sources. You're just two basement dwellers writing medieval fantasy stories about your Y-DNA.

The EV13s did this, The J2b did this. Complete childlike understanding of history and archeology. We're talking IE tribes that used to be primarily R1b-Z2103 heavy, now Z2103s are minorities. That's how Y-DNA works. But you would need a functioning brain to figure that out.

Both you and him are clowns writing LOTR lore backed up by nothing. Like seriously, nothing you say has any historic backing by any sources. You're just two basement dwellers writing medieval fantasy stories about your Y-DNA.

The EV13s did this, The J2b did this. Complete childlike understanding of history and archeology. We're talking IE tribes that used to be primarily R1b-Z2103 heavy, now Z2103s are minorities. That's how Y-DNA works. But you would need a functioning brain to figure that out.

Your reply doesn't surprise me, it contains absolutely no substance, just dodgy-lines, one-liners ("clown", "backed by nothing", "medieval fantasy", "that's not how it works"), care to elaborate exactly what did we say, teach us how things works, why do you think the things are said don't make sense? Elaborate and reply on the respective thread if you feel so, but replying like this without substance is beyond ridiculous.

I seriously doubt you have the mental capacity to reflect on what we said exactly, your low IQ combined with your ego prevents you from doing that. You just don't have the knowledge (i never seen you once write about or cite any archaelogical paper on ancient Balkans, just rambles and cursing words), don't read archaeology on ancient Balkans, are not curious, because of that lack you act in state of desperation accusing us without any substance.

Your reply doesn't surprise me, it contains absolutely no substance, just dodgy-lines, one-liners ("clown", "backed by nothing", "medieval fantasy", "that's not how it works"), care to elaborate exactly what did we say, teach us who things works, why do you think the things are said don't make sense? Elaborate and reply on the respective thread if you feel so, but replying like this without substance is beyond ridiculous.

I seriously doubt you have the mental capacity to reflect on what we said exactly, your low IQ combined with your ego prevents you from doing that.

Yes, it takes great perspicacity and brain power to grasp your esoteric "But EV-13s went like this, and J2bs went like that, and R1bs were like WOW" discourse. Very scholarly.

You sound like a bunch of 12 year old children who want everything oversimplified and dumbed down.

Yes, it takes great perspicacity and brain power to grasp your esoteric "But EV-13s went like this, and J2bs went like that, and R1bs were like WOW" discourse. Very scholarly.

You sound like a bunch of 12 year old children who want everything oversimplified and dumbed down.

I will accept your "criticism" only when you go to the respective threads and reply to us line by line why you think all those lines quoted and everything we said so far don't make sense. But what i am asking, i am asking too much from an empty-head like you who will continue dodging with one-liners and put us into a loop. :embarassed:

Your reply doesn't surprise me, it contains absolutely no substance, just dodgy-lines, one-liners ("clown", "backed by nothing", "medieval fantasy", "that's not how it works"), care to elaborate exactly what did we say, teach us how things works, why do you think the things are said don't make sense? Elaborate and reply on the respective thread if you feel so, but replying like this without substance is beyond ridiculous.

I seriously doubt you have the mental capacity to reflect on what we said exactly, your low IQ combined with your ego prevents you from doing that. You just don't have the knowledge (i never seen you once write about or cite any archaelogical paper on ancient Balkans, just rambles and cursing words), don't read archaeology on ancient Balkans, are not curious, because of that lack you act in state of desperation accusing us without any substance.

He is a troll just as many other accounts on this forum.

As for magjup, proto J people were dark skinned. I people, in particular i2a were the true europeans

This for instance coming from an Albanian who is I-Y3120. Apparently that Slavic line according to him is Dacian or Albanian :embarassed:
He posts as ShpataeMadhe on Anthrogenica and somehow his statements are not problematic to the Rrenjet/Gjenetika community. Because making every haplogroup even Slavic ones core Proto-Albanian or Paleo-Balkan is okay.

You are not being honest, we have people here talking about Alexander of Macedon, Epirots and rotating everything to Illyria.
Here we are now, a lot has been rethought and reshaped by the genetic evidence. Except in the most backward spot in Europe. Everyone has moved around, migration here, there. But not in Albania, we are the most ancient ever.

This also one Albanian guy who has the habit of linking Slavic YDNAs here in particular I-Y3120 with the general Paleo-Balkans like Dacians because it is not in line with his Pan-Albaniansim:

In case you arent aware, ukraine and south poland were part of the dacian world. Some i2a-din tmrca in south europe precedes the slavic expansion by hundreds of years
so far just like v-13 it has been hard to come by possibly due to cremation. So, what do you think is dacian y dna or did they just dissapear into thin air?

What you need to understand is i2a is the original marker of europeans and has been in europe for 20,000+ years so it makes little sense for it to all of a sudden expand in europe with late arrivals from the east (slavs) where i2 has very little history

Don't expect anything from these people.

This also one Albanian guy who has the habit of linking Slavic YDNAs here in particular I-Y3120 with the general Paleo-Balkans like Dacians because it is not in line with his Pan-Albaniansim:

Don't expect anything from these people.

Back in the early 2000s before I2a was even figured out what it was other than it's distribution, I was making arguments that south Albanians have Slavic admixtures, because half of our villages have Slavic names and many of us sometimes look Slavic. I didn't know I2a was Slavic. Back then people were arguing Balkan Slavs were only 10% Slavic (military elite that just assimilated Pellasgian type slaves). I opposed this dumb view way before genetic data made it obsolete just by examining the world with no feelings.

It's amazing how much you can figure out by not being an emotional little child.

You notice everything is personal with these little personalities? You just hate your own haplogroup, you are just cheering for your haplogroup. The motive has to be personal. It's the main reason why there is no real professionalism from Albania. Everything has to satisfy a personal goal. This makes me question their motif, as J2b men who fantasize about E-V13 out-breeding them, are they cucks? Do they like fantasizing about E-V13 men bulling their women? I don't get it, just to keep the Illyrian theory intact, they have resorted to an embarrassing explanation.

Exactly my point I made about you. Everything is framed with a "it's impossible to question me, if you do you are a faulty character". Little child.

BTW What sources claim Alexander was some cannabis grower bum from Kurvelesh? Show me the sources. Make me believe there is a connection.

Another common Thracian name, found among Roman recruits, is Bithus, Bethos, Bitus.

The Arberesh and Arvanites had an funky name that was built around the word bytha. Possible connection?

This thread has been viewed 610525 times.

Back