To burn or not to burn: LBA/EIA Balkan case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don't understand where these self-victimization made up narative comes from since even in the Albanian lore Shala, Shoshi, Berisha-Merturi, etc. that came from Puka/Pashtrik settled in the Malesia region, and displaced the tribes that were described as “short, dark, ugly” and were probably most likely the latinophone illyrian remnants.

But ok, i guess if its not modern enough we can re-invent some story of eternal Slavic genocide and opposition of the noble Illyrian/Thracian spirit that was too busy fighting in Syria.

They way some people cannot grasp the simple nature of a what-if alternative scenario is truly comedic.

I mean you seem to have a problem with Germanic and Slavic migration, would you say that Italian girls are prettier than English or Polish girls? I think all 3 have pretty girls so wouldnt be such a good thing if all of Europe looked like Italians or Spanish - would be more boring

@boriss

Victimization? Where did you pull that from, your byth? Come back to the thread when you have something of more academic value to offer e.g. archeology or uniparental analysis.

Ugly, short, dark latinophone Illyrians lol have you ever visited these Albanian highlander tribes? Ironically saying this to me (a dark blond green eyed Northeast Geg 😉) and I do indeed descend from those Illyrians.

Most people here are genuinely interested in the topic as one way or another that is part of their ancestry, others might be just inquisitive when it comes to Balkan prehistory. Then there is you, throwing a major tantrum cope.

I worded my post badly but still not bad enough for you to miss-project it so much. There are superior posters but for sure you aren't one since you are dishonest, and have bad reading comprehension shoq.

E-V13 from Bosnia is the equivalent of Slavs juicing up southern Greece with E-V13. Rrenjet has publicly taken the position that E-V13 and R-Z2705 come from Kosovo and southern Serbia post 9th century AD.
One of rrenjets underlings, has let the cat out of the bag. You can always count on his ego to slip a few things.

Massive samples from Komani culture are and have been analyzed. The final tally is expected to be bigger than what was extracted from Bulgaria to the Reich lab(1,300). That means there was no E-V13 in any noticeable number and zero R-Z2705 before 900 AD or around that time frame.

He also is advertising my theory, Brnjica=R-Z2103(likely R-BY611 for the Morava group). He pretends he is basing it on previous data, but that's false because he opposed the very same assessment in anthrogenica and here, when I proposed it using the arguments he now champions as his own. The spiteful rat has seen preliminary data from BA Serbia, that's why he is coming out publicly making predictions, it's obvious.

Last edited:
@boriss

Victimization? Where did you pull that from, your byth? Come back to the thread when you have something of more academic value to offer e.g. archeology or uniparental analysis.

Ugly, short, dark latinophone Illyrians lol have you ever visited these Albanian highlander tribes? Ironically saying this to me (a dark blond green eyed Northeast Geg 😉) and I do indeed descend from those Illyrians.

Most people here are genuinely interested in the topic as one way or another that is part of their ancestry, others might be just inquisitive when it comes to Balkan prehistory. Then there is you, throwing a major tantrum cope.

Without the Slavic input though less Albanians would have light coloured eyes if that is something you care about. How much Slavic input do you have anyway? Hypothetically would be something like this -

Illyrians - 5% light eyes
Roman era illyrians/thracians/proto Albanians - 2-4% light eyes
Albanians post Slavic - 10% light eyes

I wouldn't take word per word what every tribe said, or old legends, they were trying to put their subjective worldview.

Without the Slavic input though less Albanians would have light coloured eyes if that is something you care about. How much Slavic input do you have anyway? Hypothetically would be something like this -

I really don't care about the Slavic input in Albanians, nor the color of mount's nipples.
They could be 99% I2/R1a if they talk Albanian and have Albanian heritage and culture they are Albanians.

Mount just miss projected my comment.

I just didn't like that he sprinkled some "self-vitimization/defenders of rome" vs Borat in an otherwise mostly pure discussion.

I really don't care about the Slavic input in Albanians, nor the color of mount's nipples.
They could be 99% I2/R1a if they talk Albanian and have Albanian heritage and culture they are Albanians.

I just didn't like that he sprinkled some "self-vitimization/defenders of rome" vs Borat in an otherwise mostly pure discussion.

Fun fact, do you know Borat's proto version was actually Albanian reporter Kristo in London?

It was in 90-s lol. I couldn't find any evidence, but i got told he dropped the role because Albanian Mafia threatened him. 🤣🤣🤣

But Borat = borec in Slavic meaning fighter was such a caricature haha. I am surprised he wasn't killed by some angry Kazakh. He pushed himself too hard in that one.

Fun fact, do you know Borat's proto version was actually Albanian reporter Kristo in London?

It was in 90-s lol. I couldn't find any evidence, but i got told he dropped the role because Albanian Mafia threatened him. 🤣🤣🤣

But Borat = borec in Slavic meaning fighter was such a caricature haha. I am surprised he wasn't killed by some angry Kazakh. He pushed himself too hard in that one.
lol, looks like hellalbanianz don't just do cool songs lmao. tbh suprised he picked the kazakhs.
I'd expect Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia over them due to the the larger diaspora, balkan stereotypes and the roma like village he showed.

lol, looks like hellalbanianz don't just do cool songs lmao. tbh suprised he picked the kazakhs.
I'd expect Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia over them due to the the larger diaspora, balkan stereotypes and the roma like village he showed.

IDK, no proofs of it, it was a transitory for him probably, but it could be very true, he would not come up on public. Also, Kazakhs too far removed, so no threat for him lol.

He had funny moments, but for me a recurring funny one was with vegan protesters.

The defenders of Rome likely spoke Latin or were mercenaries so I'm not sure what he's on about anyway. How does he explain the fall of western Roman empire, Slavs had nothing to do with it

The defenders of Rome likely spoke Latin or were slaves so I'm not sure what he's on about anyway. How does he explain the fall of western Roman empire, Slavs had nothing to do with it

There was no slaves living in Balkans, otherwise Rome was filled with Celtic and Germanic slaves during their peak.

Slavs took advantage of the void left after constant wars happening in Balkans, Balkan tribes desolving, and the peak was Justinian pandemics which totally weakened them. Also, the Avars were pushing the Slavs heavily.

We also forgot the Celtic-Gallic tribes, right before and during Roman invasion, they were a menace all over the place.

Otherwise yeah, a peak Balkan tribe would have crushed the Slavic migrants likely, or the impact would have been just to the north, not too much like it happened.

I am surprised about Romania, it is more Slavic than Bulgaria or Serbia, yet they speak Latin and their territory is huge for Balkan countries standard.

There was no slaves living in Balkans, otherwise Rome was filled with Celtic and Germanic slaves during their peak.

Slavs took advantage of the void left after constant wars happening in Balkans, Balkan tribes desolving, and the peak was Justinian pandemics which totally weakened them. Also, the Avars were pushing the Slavs heavily.

We also forgot the Celtic-Gallic tribes, right before and during Roman invasion, they were a menace all over the place.

Weren't there 3 African samples found recently in Roman Balkans? There were definitely slaves including Jews as it is documented however there were also mercenaries probably from Balkans

Goths also had an impact on Roman empire. I feel like the spread of Christianity may have weakened the Roman empire as it fell shortly after that (100 years). Not sure why, could be that a lot of people weren't willing to worship Jesus over their current culture and what they were taught or maybe the religion made them soft - don't know but maybe there is something there

Mount did this, Mount did that, meh meh lele majko 😭, why the self-victimization? Then tells me something about reading comprehension in third world country English. Peak comedy 😆

I think there's Bulgarian threads which might be more suitable for you. This would also counteract the thread's derailing by your dumb BS crybaby ramblings.

Actually after watching this illyrians may have had 0-1% light eyes unless they derived from Bell Beakers -

Last edited:
Much of Borat character was inspired by a real Turkish personality/stereotype, that people found funny.

This is not parody.

This is parody. From there the idea got milked.

The one at the gym is funny too, you don't troll people like this nowadays.

Back on the days, probably the one who saw through his bullshit was Donald Trump, he stopped his interview with Ali G immediately.

I never found Borat hilarious, personally I think he got promoted because of his ethnic connections. During those times there were better comedies around, however stuff from back than is no longer relevant now. The best comedy is whats relevant now.

To me, general parodies from low budget shows were better.

Jim Carrey in 90-s was at his peak lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 234474 times.

Back