Politics Vote for a president of USA. 2024 election.

Pick a President

• Joe Biden (Incumbent) - Democrat

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - Democrat

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Marianne Williamson - Democrat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald Trump (Front-Runner) - Republican

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Larry Elder - Republican

• Nikki Haley - Republican

• Asa Hutchinson - Republican

• Vivek Ramaswamy - Republican

• Corey Stapleton - Republican

• Ron Desantis - Republican

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other - Explain

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
SvCoDz5.jpg

The Republicans would have already won many of these states without the abortion ruling.

Basically the evangelicals got their pet wish granted at the expense of the future of the Republican party, and America.

Yes Trump has always glued the evangelicals. He gave them what they wanted. For the rest Trump to do properly what God has forbidden is forgiven by these evangelicals is quite a measure of piety and forgiveness isn't it? As far as I'm concerned a pinnacle of double standards, they acted just like in Goethe's Faust...Pharisees.

Well, I do think he lost fair and square, for the reasons I gave. (demographics, unenthusiastic whites)

The January 6th thing was just another blunder on his part. Even if it wasn't an insurrection, doesn't he know by now that his opponents are going to zero in on it? That right wingers are in the extreme minority in journalism?

No I don't think he, and the people around him get that.

Thus, my support for DeSantis.

Well, I do think he lost fair and square, for the reasons I gave. (demographics, unenthusiastic whites)

The January 6th thing was just another blunder on his part. Even if it wasn't an insurrection, doesn't he know by now that his opponents are going to zero in on it? That right wingers are in the extreme minority in journalism?

No I don't think he, and the people around him get that.

Thus, my support for DeSantis.

It was a blunder for sure. But there was more to it, it was a capstone of it. During the vote count, Trump abused his power to step in there. Deliver me, about 11,000 votes. He then tried with all his might to prevent a peaceful transfer of power, he only called it fraud, fraud, fraud.

And has tried to get Mike Pence to block Biden's final election as well. He just couldn't bear to lose a word that isn't in his dictionary.....but he was actually confronted with. All Republican presidential candidates should have just said Trump shut the f.... and face the facts and deal with it.

Now we see a mugshot with imo the impression of the threatened narcissist: they do not get me hell no....I'm tough as hell....

So now they have become his prisoner, so stupid. But even more by not contradicting Trump in his which hunt frames etc, they undermine the entire rule of law. That is completely independent of journalists, the Biden clan or whatever is dragged into it, Trump has simply acted underminingly unworthy of a president and no circumstance that excuses him for that.

Last edited:
my goodness........https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2024/01/04/fbi-conspiracy-jan-6-attack-misinformation/

January 6th was a dumb event. I can agree with that. It wasn't about an uprising, it was Trump being a petulant child.

Honestly, since Ron DeSantis has no chance, I could really care less. But also I think DeSantis' abortion position, (only 6 weeks!) is far too extreme and frankly stupid.

On the upside, this year I will apply for Italian-citizenship. (I could have through my parents since birth, but it is easier through my wife.)

January 6th was a dumb event. I can agree with that. It wasn't about an uprising, it was Trump being a petulant child.

Honestly, since Ron DeSantis has no chance, I could really care less. But also I think DeSantis' abortion position, (only 6 weeks!) is far too extreme and frankly stupid.

On the upside, this year I will apply for Italian-citizenship. (I could have through my parents since birth, but it is easier through my wife.)
Just wondering what is going into the Americans? A soon re-elected and total unleashed Trump?

Biden has imo the right analysis about the threat to democracy, nevertheless could have beter passed the candidacy to a younger person....pffff.....:rolleyes:

From European perspective: Trump is going to give Ukrain to his comrade Putin, devastating perspective.

Last edited:
When it comes to foreign policy, both parties are actually in agreement for the most part. Both of them are looking to start a war with Iran, ultimately. It is a decades long plan the Neoconservatives have been gearing up for.

Trump will have no problem to start war with Iran, he even killed their revered General Soleimani during his presidency.

Biden, or rather the people who control him, seek to do this. I don't believe he is mentally competent, and is an (unpopular) figurehead. Frankly, I think a big component of the reason he won was off of the tail-coats of Obama's popularity among Democrats and minority voters (particularly African-Americans), since he was his VP. Otherwise, nobody would care about him.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump choose Vivek Ramaswamy or Ron DeSantis as his VP. But I do think he would definitely include both of them in his Cabinet. Provided Trump wins the election of course.

But I also believe that the Supreme Court will surely knock down this ballot ban before the election. Otherwise, it will certainly fragment the country. Because you will have both parties banning each other in their respective states. Basically, they will probably determine that the insurrection act is not self-executing, and would need to be voted on by congress. The charge of "insurrection" is clearly divided on party and ideological lines.

The leading GOP lawmakers have already considered impeaching Biden for his pro-mass migration border policy and accusation of corruption, which they consider tantamount to treason.

Typically with a charge of treason, the punishment is death, and/or forfeiture of the right to run for public office.

Nevertheless, I don't think Biden will be convicted of impeachment (like Trump). But if the courts do reject the ban, and the GOP doesn't kick out Trump for being convicted of his other crimes, I think Trump will defeat Biden in 2024.

Trump: ‘Highly unlikely’ DeSantis will end up in Cabinet

Welp, so much for that theory.

I claimed through my paternal grandmother. It's an interminable process.

I claimed through my paternal grandmother. It's an interminable process.
We made our child an Italian-Citizen, so the consulate has a lot of the paperwork that would be conducive to my own application. Hopefully that would be sufficient.

I would like to retire in Italy, and buy a palazzo there. Seems better than going to Florida. But I would have to convince my wife of it.

We made our child an Italian-Citizen, so the consulate has a lot of the paperwork that would be conducive to my own application. Hopefully that would be sufficient.

I would like to retire in Italy, and buy a palazzo there. Seems better than going to Florida. But I would have to convince my wife of it.
Isn't Florida under De Santis not the heaven on earth? ;)

For senior citizens perhaps.:sneaky:
It is good for retirement, so you don't have to waste your money. Also weather is nice.

Personally, I dislike the Christian conservatism, and anti-abortion rhetoric.

If anything, we should encourage poor and unfit people to have abortions instead of families, so they aren't so numerous. Which is a major deviation that I have from most Republicans.

Biden, or rather the people who control him, seek to do this. I don't believe he is mentally competent, and is an (unpopular) figurehead. Frankly, I think a big component of the reason he won was off of the tail-coats of Obama's popularity among Democrats and minority voters (particularly African-Americans), since he was his VP. Otherwise, nobody would care about him.
FWIW

ptvu5Vg.png

Q4QO7zo.png

5Zv4mbJ.png

It is a shame americans have to choose between these two guys, the diference to a one party system is mostly a matter of apearances really.I would have liked to see Dwayne the Rock Johnson as the leader of the free world, he seems like a capable man. Mainly with a big gun in his hands.

It is a shame americans have to choose between these two guys, the diference to a one party system is mostly a matter of apearances really.I would have liked to see Dwayne the Rock Johnson as the leader of the free world, he seems like a capable man. Mainly with a big gun in his hands.
The real shame is that people with an IQ of less than 120 are allowed to vote.

That's why trivialities such as appearances, and histrionic platitudes make a difference.

They're all bad, including the commie running my country who is well past his best before date. Never voted "left" in my life and have no regrets.

This thread has been viewed 7160 times.

Back