Politics Vote for a president of USA. 2024 election.

Pick a President

• Joe Biden (Incumbent) - Democrat

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - Democrat

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Marianne Williamson - Democrat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donald Trump (Front-Runner) - Republican

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Larry Elder - Republican

• Nikki Haley - Republican

• Asa Hutchinson - Republican

• Vivek Ramaswamy - Republican

• Corey Stapleton - Republican

• Ron Desantis - Republican

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other - Explain

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Jovialis

Advisor
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
Y-DNA haplogroup
R-PF7566 (R-Y227216)
mtDNA haplogroup
H6a1b7
Trump 2024 :)

Trump_2024.jpg

A little bit of humor for a serious situation.

The truth is, if I were an American, none of the candidates would motivate me enough to go vote.

And one thing I know, I would never vote for any Trump.

The United States is going through a critical period in its history, with increasing internal divisions and with China about to overtake them as the world's largest economy , and the two main contenders are 2 old timers, who should already be enjoying retirement.

I was in the Appalachian mountains over the weekend where it is darkest on the eastern seaboard. We saw the stars free of light pollution, it was amazing. Also very impressive was the Elon Musk star link satellites, it sort of reminded me of the old arcade game centipede.

It is absolutely amazing that DeSantis is doing this, I hope he gets a big push from it.

I was in the Appalachian mountains over the weekend where it is darkest on the eastern seaboard. We saw the stars free of light pollution, it was amazing. Also very impressive was the Elon Musk star link satellites, it sort of reminded me of the old arcade game centipede.
It is absolutely amazing that DeSantis is doing this, I hope he gets a big push from it.

Jovialis isn't Elon Musk big tech? And about twitter a year ago:
https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/39881-The-people-that-run-Twitter-are-creeps
Now twitter has it all?

And how about your dream team Trump-De Santis? The chances look small to me that they will stand on one ticket...this is going to be free wrestling, throwing with mud etc etc. You ain't see nothing yet. Trump is afraid for De Santis so I expect this is going to be very very nasty.

Until know I don't have a explicit favorite... Imo Biden has to make room for a more younger vivid person.

The only thing I hope it's not going to be a person who makes a deal with Putin about the Ukraine. I suspect Trump is able to make such a deal. In stead of that the the US and the Europeans have to support the Ukraine in their battle for a free country!

Jovialis isn't Elon Musk big tech? And about twitter a year ago:
https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/39881-The-people-that-run-Twitter-are-creeps
Now twitter has it all?

And how about your dream team Trump-De Santis? The chances look small to me that they will stand on one ticket...this is going to be free wrestling, throwing with mud etc etc. You ain't see nothing yet. Trump is afraid for De Santis so I expect this is going to be very very nasty.

Until know I don't have a explicit favorite... Imo Biden has to make room for a more younger vivid person.

The only thing I hope it's not going to be a person who makes a deal with Putin about the Ukraine. I suspect Trump is able to make such a deal. In stead of that the the US and the Europeans have to support the Ukraine in their battle for a free country!

I don't understand the association with Big tech you're making. He is the biggest player in big tech, and also the only one I can think of that is vocal against woke-capitalism, and actually backed Republicans in the mid-terms.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/...waded into uncharted,have avoided in the past.

So him interviewing DeSantis is not surprising. Though I think it is cool this friendship with a faction of Big Tech (Musk) with right-wing politicians.

Other than that, silicon valley is completely representative of the rest of big tech. It is left-wing, and socially progressive.

But the way he managed Twitter is the reality of merit vs woke-fantasy. He fired all the dead weight, and useless fat from the company, and kept the actual workers of the technology. No more wasting money on snowflakes with no utility.

I don't understand the association with Big tech you're making. He is the biggest player in big tech, and also the only one I can think of that is vocal against woke-capitalism, and actually backed Republicans in the mid-terms.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/...waded into uncharted,have avoided in the past.

So him interviewing DeSantis is not surprising. Though I think it is cool this friendship with a faction of Big Tech (Musk) with right-wing politicians.

Other than that, silicon valley is completely representative of the rest of big tech. It is left-wing, and socially progressive.

But the way he managed Twitter is the reality of merit vs woke-fantasy. He fired all the dead weight, and useless fat from the company, and kept the actual workers of the technology. No more wasting money on snowflakes with no utility.

I could be wrong but in the past discussions I remember that you where quite critical about Big Tech and the Big Tech compagnies....

I could be wrong but in the past discussions I remember that you where quite critical about Big Tech and the Big Tech compagnies....

So what? I was critical about Big Tech for their typically liberal political positions, which are absurd. Not technology itself, I am not a luddite. I'm pro-technology.

If you haven't noticed, I'm very much into technology. I have been for the past near 20 years in my occupation.

Again, Musk bought twitter for the reason to take it out of the hands of Left-wing extremists, and ensure political discourse was fair.

Also, AI would be a lot better if it wasn't neutered by left-wing moral invective. I hope Musk develops an AI that is devoid of strident illogical nonsense.

So what? I was critical about Big Tech for their typically liberal political positions, which are absurd. Not technology itself, I am not a luddite. I'm pro-technology.

If you haven't noticed, I'm very much into technology. I have been for the past near 20 years in my occupation.

Again, Musk bought twitter for the reason to take it out of the hands of Left-wing extremists, and ensure political discourse was fair.

Also, AI would be a lot better if it wasn't neutered by left-wing moral invective. I hope Musk develops an AI that is devoid of strident illogical nonsense.

Literally every facet of life would be dramatically better if it wasn't neutered by left-wing moral invective, including population genetics, and the study of ancient DNA.

Well from what I have seen the high tech was not so high tech after all, campaign launch fail of course fodder for the Trump campaign that immediately made mincemeat of it ....

Well from what I have seen the high tech was not so high tech after all, campaign launch fail of course fodder for the Trump campaign that immediately made mincemeat of it ....

They're going to attack everything the other does, including other opponents. I like DeSantis, and support him, because I know his policies, and he has proven himself with actions. I didn't even see the interview actually, because I've been very busy.

Imagine in the future, different parties get together to elect an AI software, they will use to logically administer resources, and make strategic decisions, instead of a president.

You would have competing software AI programs. Private companies would have massive influence in engineering this program. They might as well bake in all of their interests in different versions, and updates.

The parliament/Senate/Congress would basically be like prompt engineers at that point.

Imagine in the future, different parties get together to elect an AI software, they will use to logically administer resources, and make strategic decisions, instead of a president.

You would have competing software AI programs. Private companies would have massive influence in engineering this program. They might as well bake in all of their interests in different versions, and updates.

The parliament/Senate/Congress would basically be like prompt engineers at that point.

We may actually be heading in this direction. Most politicians are lawyers in their education. ChatGPT 4.0 is already at 90 percentile for the Uniform Bar Exam.

We may actually be heading in this direction. Most politicians are lawyers in their education. ChatGPT 4.0 is already at 90 percentile for the Uniform Bar Exam.

Well that would be technocracy 2.0, imo ChatGPT doesn't have prudentia. And prudentia is needed in collective decision making, after all a human affair, not robot stuff...

This thread has been viewed 7162 times.

Back