you are a trully pathetic,

JUST LOOK AT YOUR SHELF
AND YOUR POST

YOU POST PRIVATE PERSONAL SOCIAL REGARDS,
AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE FOUND SOMETHING,
AND NOT ONLY, YOU CONTGINUE TO BELIEVE IN STUPIDITY

MY ANSWER TO YOU,

IF THE CASE IS 2 YEARS NOW.
AND YOU AND I KNOW IT THAT HE WAS TARGETED MORE YEARS BY ALBANIAN POLICE AND SECRET SERVICES
CAUSE HE SPOKE AGAINST BOTH TSIPRAS AND RAMA OPEN,

THEN THE QUESTION IS?
WHAT DID ALBANIAN POLICE AND ALBANIAN JUSTICE TO SAVE HIM?
ANDTHE ONES WHO MUST GIVE ANSWER TO BOTH YOU AND ME, IS THE ALBANIAN JUSTICE,
WHICH COVERS THE CASE, INSTEAD OF SOLVING IT.
(constitutional independent only in pappers)

No, this is not correct. If we accept your NEW theory about Kacifas beeing target of Albanian police, who applauded him? There is no logic in your words.
What was this gentleman doing in Bularat during the funeral?
Major General of the Greek Army, MEPs of the Golden Dawn Nazi party, ELEFTHERIOS SINADHINOS, in Bularat with his security.

45610290_2712972068716821_1108404512181190656_n.jpg

Colonel of Greek Special Forces of Gumenica Anestis Katsis was the day of the funeral Bularat, leading the crowd.
45640440_2712884265392268_7805746234597048320_n.jpg

45740592_2712884365392258_7247848348126806016_n.jpg

Theodhoris Theodhoraqis, senior security officer of the Golden Dawn Nazi party, was in Bularat, heading the crowd with anti-Albanian calls.
45596920_2712896568724371_7602373112155340800_n.jpg

Some of the comrades of Kacifas:
Janis-Vangjelis-dhe-Fotis-Busis-me-flamurin-e-autonomis%C3%AB-531x335.jpg

Another terrorist greek making the chetnik sign in front of a lapidary in South Albania dedicated to the Albanian partisans who fell in the war against Nazi-Fascism:
Giannis-Napoleon-Vaggelis-shtator-2016-Shqip%C3%ABri-335x335.jpg

Look the man on the right of the photo:
Oficer%C3%ABt-grek%C3%AB-q%C3%AB-tentojn%C3%AB-t%C3%AB-aneksojn%C3%AB-jugun-e-Shqip%C3%ABris%C3%AB-447x335.jpg

And here is the same man with Kacifa:
Fotis-Busis-Janis-Vangjeli-dhe-Kostandin-Kacifas-Selanik-2018-n%C3%AB-protest%C3%ABn-kund%C3%ABr-marr%C3%ABveshjes-greko-maqedonase.-447x335.jpg

There are plenty of photos Yetos. In your country the state and these terrorist and nazi groups, Golden Dawn, MABI, Holy Legions, etc, are one thing. Because a larg part of the members of these organisations are members of the Greek army, police, special forces and secret services.
From these people Aleko Kacifa wanted to save his cousin Konstantin.

I think you are nuts,

I did not knew the boy,

but i served 2 years in special forces,
and even at my 50's I am a low activity but still connected volunteered militia,

I have thousands such photos,
from many events,
DO you believe I must be saved too?

Come on man,

All you do here is accusing someone for he had friends from the time he served in Army.
It is pathetic,.

I even have photos in Spain from a Nato exercise,
and my friend holds the Greek flag in Sancrata Famiglia
and still I correspond with the officers I had,
Do I need to be saved?

ANYWAY,

What makes me wonder is that these men did not execute him
So I ask you?
DO YOU BELIEVE HE WAS A SPY OR AN AGENT NOW?,
OR YOU TELL US HE WAS A NAZI? SO HE SHOULD BE EXECUTED?

cause until now,
All I hear from Albanian politicians is that he was a terrorist, or a mental ill?

LABERIA
EVENTS NAZI's DESERVE A TRIAL IN A LEGAL STATE

I think you are nuts,

I did not knew the boy,

but i served 2 years in special forces,
and even at my 50's I am a low activity but still connected volunteered militia,

I have thousands such photos,
from many events,
DO you believe I must be saved too?

Come on man,

All you do here is accusing someone for he had friends from the time he served in Army.
It is pathetic,.

I even have photos in Spain from a Nato exercise,
and my friend holds the Flag in Sancrata Famiglia
and still I correspond with the officers I had,
Do I need to be saved?

ANYWAY,

What makes me wonder is that these men did not execute him
So I ask you?
DO YOU BELIEVE HE WAS A SPY OR AN AGENT?,
cause until now,
All I hear from Albanian politicians is that he was a terrorist, or a mental ill?
Your mullah Yetos, one of many, Metropolis of Konitsa Konstantinos Andreas proclaiming a fatwas against Albania. Look the map behind him. It show South Albania as part of Greece:

kontitsis-andreas-1.jpg

Historically the Metropolis of Konitsa has always been and is the cradle of the most darkest anti-Albanian chauvinism.

Your mullah Yetos, one of many, Metropolis of Konitsa Konstantinos Andreas proclaiming a fatwas against Albania. Look the map behind him. It show South Albania as part of Greece:

kontitsis-andreas-1.jpg

Historically the Metropolis of Konitsa has always been and is the cradle of the most darkest anti-Albanian chauvinism.

I AM NOT A POLITICIAN,

WHAT YOU DO NOW IS ANOTHER SUBJECT

and I do not know where and when is this,
BUT I SAY THIS,

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE BISHOP 'KILLED' THE BOY?

AND AND AND
We both know the political view of the Area,
and many other subjects,

BUT EVEN FOR THESE CASES WE HAVE JUSTICE BY CONSTITUTIONAL MAPS,
WE DO NOT EXECUTE.

Notice what you write,
By your last 2-3 posts, is like telling me that he was executed for declaring himshelf as N Epirotan Greek,

but the questions remain the same,
Why Albanian Justice is covering the case,
What they are afraid to show us.

I AM NOT A POLITICIAN,

BUT I SAY THIS,

AND AND AND
and many other subjects,

WE DO NOT EXECUTE.

Notice what you write,
By your last 2-3 posts,
is like telling me that he was executed for declaring himshelf as N Epirotan Greek,

The funeral of Kacifas in Hamas style. "Slaughter, burn the Albanian dogs", "Vorio Epir Greek land" "We will return and the land will tremble", etc:

This greek flag during the funeral where you can read Vorio Epir, South Albania is greek land and Macedonia is Greece.
WhatsApp-Image-2018-11-08-at-18.14.23.jpeg

A question, besides anti-albanian slogans, why you create us problems with a neighbouring country, in this case Macedonia?

While the funeral of Kacifa was taking place, two players of an Luxembourg team, F91 Dudelange who was in Athens to play against Olimpiacos Pireaus, a German and a Georgian, were doing this photo while visiting Acropolis:
Screen-Shot-2018-11-09-at-3.51.42-e-pasdites.jpg

I AM NOT A POLITICIAN,

BUT I SAY THIS,

AND AND AND
and many other subjects,

WE DO NOT EXECUTE.

Notice what you write,
By your last 2-3 posts, is like telling me that he was executed for declaring himshelf as N Epirotan Greek,

but the questions remain the same,
Why Albanian Justice is covering the case,
What they are afraid to show us.

Why “the boy” was armed???? Why he was shooting????

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Why “the boy” was armed???? Why he was shooting????

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

because from the time of Pyramid banks collapse everybody in Albania is armed,
At Lazaratoi every body was armed and is Armed,
how many fied,

AND FOR YOUR INFO,
WHY THE ALBAMIAN MINISTER OF INNER AFFAIRS AND SECURITY RESIGN FEW DAYS BEFORE KATSIFAS DEATH?
IS THERE ANY CONNECTION?

remember

Attacking behavour psycopath,
due to alcoolism

It seems the puzzle is about to be solved,
it has to do probably with a scandal of 180 000 000 E

Rama needs the votes of Albanian nationalists, Although he declares sosialist, he can not win without the nationalists
so every now and then he makes such 'booms'
ideal with his psycology of attacking behavour due to alcoolism.

The Albanian justice is doing nothing,
just watch and covers,

Katsifas case might been planned the days that that the Albanian minister of inner affairs and security resigned,

and until now,
Strange but expected,
the reports of Albanian police and Forensic lawyer are more 'poor'
than the Greek reports,
I say as expected,
cause 15 days now no Albanian investigator call officially to search the correct conditions,

[h=2]Statement of the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs on the recent events in Bularat[/h]
10/11/2018 - Article

The show that was orchestrated as an aggressive provocation in Bularat, which turned a funeral ceremony into a threatening demonstration against the constitutional, security and public order of the Republic of Albania, with extremist calls, incitement of hatred and calls for disruptive actions among the Albanian citizens with Albanian and Greek ethnicity, is unacceptable for the Albanian government and society. Albanian society is a society of democratic cohabitation where minorities are protected by laws of the highest European standards and where the Greek minority is considered an irreplaceable treasure and bridge of good neighborly relation with our friend country Greece.
In defending the constitutional and public order, the national security and the indisputable territorial integrity of the Republic of Albania, our authorities have based their actions on entirely legal mechanisms to address this problematic situation.
In cooperation with other state authorities and after a thorough evaluation by the specialized institutions, the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs proposed to the Ministry of Interior Affairs to declare the Cypriote MEP Eleni Theocharous persona non grata.
The Ministry of Interior Affairs, in reference to her political and diplomatic status and her engagement in the European Parliament, after the evaluation of the proposal of the MEFA, based on the materials provided by the competent authorities, decided to approve the request of MEFA.
This decision stems from the legal and constitutional obligation of the institutions of the Republic of Albania to respond to the repeated extremist demonstrations of the MEP Eleni Theocharous. Her public declarations, which incite hatred, encroach the constitutional order of our country and her territorial claims towards the Republic of Albania could not and will not take place anymore in the Albanian territory.
Based on diplomatic and consular procedures, the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs will transmit through diplomatic channels the decision to prohibit the entrance in the territory of the Republic of Albania of Eleni Theocharous.
The Government of the Republic of Albania remains committed to contribute to the stability of the region, to cooperate closely with all its neighbors and international partners, but it is at the same time determined not to tolerate for any reason demonstrations that threaten the constitutional order, calls against the territorial integrity of the country and acts that undermine the social harmony among the citizens of the Republic of Albania.
Greece and its people represent a valuable asset in the wealth of traditional friendships that Albania and Albanian people cherish.
Extremist elements or groups, which in Greek or Albanian, speak a common language of division and hatred that has no connection whatsoever with the European language that unites our peoples and countries, will never be able to obstruct our common path of peace and strategic cooperation towards the future that the children of Albania and Greece deserve.

The funeral of Kacifas in Hamas style. "Slaughter, burn the Albanian dogs", "Vorio Epir Greek land" "We will return and the land will tremble", etc:

This greek flag during the funeral where you can read Vorio Epir, South Albania is greek land and Macedonia is Greece.
WhatsApp-Image-2018-11-08-at-18.14.23.jpeg

A question, besides anti-albanian slogans, why you create us problems with a neighbouring country, in this case Macedonia?

LABERIA?

A question to you,
If the Albanian Justice,
Do not find the exact why? and the exact how?
the case is simply execution of a Greek minority person for Albanian inner consumption
so Rama gets the Albanian nationalists voted,

If the Albanian Justice do not reveal and uncover the whole case
IT IS LIKE A STATE TERRORIZING AND EXECUTE A MINORITY BOY,
UNDERSTAND THIS

SO the reaction's are reasonably excused.
UNDERSTAND THIS,

THE KATSIFAS CASE IS NOT A SIMPLY CASE OF A COMMON CRIMINALITY,
IS BEYOND MIND OF SIMPLE CITIZENS,
AND THE MORE THE ALBANIAN JUSTICE COVERS THE CASE,
THE MORE THE REACTIONS AND ANTI-ALBANIAN FEELING WILL GROW,

We do not live the times of Ali Pasha, or Suleigman the magnificent,
we live the times of 21rst century,
and Greeks expect the Albanian justice to solve the case,
instead of covering it,
either the constitutional map indepence of the last
is just crup.

The boy was not a terrorist,
The definition of terrorism excludes that.

All the actions and the timing show that the boy got Bullying by a certain policeman
and all his reactions were against him,

Not against Albanians, neither against properties, etc etc,

and the question
did that policeman took orders to do such?
or he act by his mind?

RENYA is known that acts like that,
they always eliminate eliminate the 'target'
never arrest him,
in order not the case go to justice,
they look like more proffesional 'mafia' killers
than policemen,
and you know that.

so instead of posting all this,
read exactly what I write,
THERE WAS NO REVOLT THERE,
THERE WAS NO TERRORISM THERE,
UNTIL THE MOMENT OF THE dowhull flag,
ALBANIAN POLICE WAS GOOD AND OK,
AND KEPT a significant stance

What happened and the climate changed?

Zv.ministri Lleshaj: Shpallen persona të padëshiruar 52 shtetas grekë
Deputy Minister Lleshaj: 52 Greek citizens are declared unwanted persons

Google translation:
Statement by Deputy Minister of Interior Sandër Lleshaj: The Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Albania, in addition to the constitutional, legal and international relations norms, based on Article 9 of Law no. 108/2013, "On Foreigners", as amended; in defense of important national interests related to national security; in view of the pristine preservation of the international relations of the country and specifically of the friendly relations with the Republic of Greece; committed to protecting and guaranteeing in every respect the rights of the Greek minority in Albania and the precious, historically harmonious presence of this minority in the bosom of the Albanian family; aware of the history of good neighborly relations and the common future of Albanians and Greeks as important nations and responsibilities for the family of European nations; considering it unacceptable, the vulgar and dangerous provocation that was made yesterday the Albanian state of its citizens, regardless of the individuals and groups that came from Greece who abused our respect towards the traditional Albanian opening norm the doors of a family in mourning and turned a burial ritual ritual into an intolerable extremism, decided: Announcement of unwanted persons in our country, of 52 people of Greek citizenship, for organized activities to the detriment of the sovereignty of the Republic of Albania and demonstrations and challenging statements about the constitutional order, national security and public peace of this country. These people and others, being analyzed by our security forces regarding yesterday's terrorist show in the village of Bularat, will not be allowed to enter the country for the period provided by law. No one should take our wisdom for weakness and no outsider can break without facing the consequences, the law and the hospitality traditions of this country.

Shpallet “non grata” eurodeputetja Eleni Theocharous
Eleni Theocharous, MEP, declared "not grata"

Google translation:
Cypriot MEP Eleni Theocharous, who joined the extremist manifestation at Bularat during the Konstantin Kaffida's mortal ceremony, was declared "non grata" in Albania. "The decision not to allow her to enter our country was taken by the Interior Ministry after a request from the Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs. The Interior Ministry referred to the political-diplomatic status and its engagement in the European Parliament, following the evaluation and in support of the MEFA proposal, judged on reference materials administered by the Ministry of Interior decided to approve the MEFA request. This decision comes as a constrained constitutional and legal response of the institutions of the Republic of Albania, to the repeated manifestations of extremist Eurodeputate Eleni Theocharous. Her pronouncements that incite hatred, violation of the constitutional order of our country, the rise of territorial claims to the Republic of Albania can not and will no longer be able to become Albanian. " This is the first case that a European Parliament MP is declared undesirable in Albania. A day earlier, the interior ministry announced that the same move was made to 52 Greek citizens who cast anti-Albanian calls at the burial ceremony of Constantine Kacifa on November 8th and blocked the Gjirokastra-Kakavija road. Police sources told TV Klan that other people would be added to this list. The same sources explained that the actions of persons declared "non grata" were documented through film footage of agents infiltrated in the crowd of Greek extremists who came in an organized manner in Albania. It is learned that on the day of the event there were also agents of state intelligence service that have identified the problematic persons. Blue uniforms are still watching the television footage broadcasting the mortal ceremony to enable the identification of other people who have thrown anti-Albanian slogans or provoked incidents. The names of 52 persons and the Cypriot Euro Deputies were distributed to all border crossing points immediately after the decision was taken.

because from the time of Pyramid banks collapse everybody in Albania is armed,
At Lazaratoi every body was armed and is Armed,
how many fied,

AND FOR YOUR INFO,
WHY THE ALBAMIAN MINISTER OF INNER AFFAIRS AND SECURITY RESIGN FEW DAYS BEFORE KATSIFAS DEATH?
IS THERE ANY CONNECTION?

remember

Attacking behavour psycopath,
due to alcoolism

No body is armed in Albania ......only criminal persons and terrorists....gun possession is forbidden in Albania... you do prison just for that......why he was shooting?

No body is armed in Albania ......only criminal persons and terrorists....gun possession is forbidden in Albania... you do prison just for that......why he was shooting?

the pyramid collapse,

about 300 000 AK-47 were fled from Army
the smallest amount is considered 170 000
the biggest amount is about 1 500 000

Hotza had bought more 4 000 000 Ak-47 the biggest analogy in Europe, after Russia,
since it was about 5 Ak-47 for every Albanian soldier,

New smelling fresh oil AK-47 wrapped with ricepapper from that era were sold for 5 000 E

how many were returned back you think?

In Balkans and Turkey everybody has hidden weapons,

primary in analogy is Albania Bosnia Kossovo and Serbia
secondary is Greece Montenegro Fyrom Turkey
I do not know about Croatia and Bulgaria,

I remember about a report from Norwegians were the amount of hidden riffles in Balkans are more than USA were you can buy with license,
you want the prices too?

Black market of guns in Balkans is a good job centuries now.

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT BLEVINS13
ARE YOU ASKING ME WHERE HE FOUND THE GUN?
SHAME ON YOU,
YOU SHOULD ASK ALBANIAN POLICE AND INVESTIGATORS ABOUT THAT,
CAUSE MOST PROBABLY THE GUN WAS AN ALBANIAN AK-47
JUST SHAME ON YOU,
ASKING ME ABOUT THE GUN
AND NOT ALBANIAN POLICE AND INVESTIGATORS

SHAME ON YOU GUYS
AND SHAME TO ALBANIAN POLICE,
CAUSE IF THEY DID THEIR WORK CORRECT THEY SHOULD FIND REPORT AND ANOUNCE THE ORIGIN OF THE GUN
AND YOU ASKING ME ABOUT THE GUN? Pittyfull,
THE ALBANIAN POLICE COVERS THE CASE, AND NOT EVEN ANNOUNCE THE ORIGIN OF THE GUN
AND YOU ASK A GREEK WHERE HE FOUND THE GUN?

you are pathetic propaganda spammers.
but NO you are Albanians, who care about their country, or their pocket?
and obey, no matter what happens,
Blevins? for the good of Albania if Rama tells you to sacrifice your son,
will you? will you believe it?

Last edited:

the pyramid collapse,

Hotza had bought more 4 000 000 Ak-47 the biggest analogy in Europe, after Russia,

New smelling fresh oil AK-47 wrapped with ricepapper from that era were sold for 5 000 E

I remember about a report from Norwegians were the amount of hidden riffles in Balkans are more than USA were you can buy with license,
you want the prices too?

SHAME ON YOU,
JUST SHAME ON YOU,
ASKING ME ABOUT THE GUN

SHAME ON YOU GUYS
CAUSE IF THEY DID THEIR WORK CORRECT THEY SHOULD FIND REPORT AND ANOUNCE THE ORIGIN OF THE GUN
THE ALBANIAN POLICE COVERS THE CASE, AND NOT EVEN ANNOUNCE THE ORIGIN OF THE GUN

Do you think that Greece would have been ‘sweeter ’ and more tender toward a similar action in whatever hellenic land !?

the pyramid collapse,

you want the prices too?

SHAME ON YOU,
JUST SHAME ON YOU,
ASKING ME ABOUT THE GUN

SHAME ON YOU GUYS

Shame also on Greece that has no recognition for the Arvanites (albanian speaking minority there ) .... on the other side in Albania we have recognized many minorities without fearing for our sovereignty
.... shame on stupid , silly and NOT PONDERED WORDS said by you and by those ‘animals- beasts ‘ that were at the Kostantino’s funeral ... they acted as children .... Yetos... sorry but I notice on you a narrower point of view . Greece sees itself as a ‘superior ‘ country due to its ‘link ‘ to the ancient time and it depicts countries as Fyrom and ALBANIA as ‘inferior ‘....

Do you think that Greece would have been ‘sweeter ’ and more tender toward a similar action in whatever hellenic land !?

what KIND OFaction?
WEHERE ON HELL YOU SEE AN ACTION?

what he did?
he insulted Albania?
he revolt against Albania?
he terrorize someone?

WHAT KIND OF ACTION DO YOU SEE?

Is it normal to wear a weapon and to terrorize an entire village and also to use a foreign country flag as a propaganda!? ... in Greece if the police sees you with an albanian flag you get shooted .. I’m not kidding ..������

Is it normal to wear a weapon and to terrorize an entire village and also to use a foreign country flag as a propaganda!? ... in Greece if the police sees you with an albanian flag you get shooted .. I’m not kidding ..������

Gabriele, please stop. You still don`t understand what kind of person is Yetos? He is an expert, he will bring you at his levell and will beat you because of his experience. There is nothing that can be discussed, everything is clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 121062 times.

Back