Wacky news Central balkanic democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 SYRIZA deputies denounce the Star channel for fake news
Star TV broadcasts strike 14 SYRIZA MPs accusing the news release of fake news about the murder of Constantine Katsifa by the Albanian authorities.
The government's MPs asked Nikos Pappas, "False and misleading reports about the episode in the village of Vouliarates in Albania," denouncing Star that "he reproduced shamefully false videos, contributing in his own way to misleading the common opinion, especially on such a sensitive issue that concerns Greece's relations with the neighboring country ", and they are asking the ESR to impose sanctions, arguing that this television station has also relayed rosfato past fake news.
"The news of recent days has been heavily concerned with the incident that took place on Sunday, October 28, 2018, in the village of Vouliarates, Albania, where a Greek expatriate lost his life after a firefight with the police, with the Foreign Ministry demanding from the very first moment clarifying the case by Albanian justice ", stressed Karagiannidis Christos, Akrioti Giorgos, Giolas Yiannis, Thivaios Nikos, Iglesi Katerina, Kavvadia Annetta, Kaias Giorgos, Kiritsis Giorgos, Morfidis Kostas, Balaouras Gerasimos, D Zimanis Giorgos, Pallis Yorgos, Skoufa Betty and Stamatakis Eleniwho signed the question and added: "This serious incident rushed to exploit for reasons of impressure a number of bogus and dubious credibility websites, which claimed that the 35-year-old Greek was not killed during the shootout but was arrested by the Albanian police and then executed in cold blood".
The same is invoked by ellinikahoaxes.gr, which states that "in order to prove their so-called websites, they used videos and pictures of an irrelevant arrest that occurred in 2014. Suffice it to say that, according to the previously known facts, the time of the 35-year-old's death is at about 4:00 pm, while the plans of his alleged arrest are nightly. " "If this incident of spreading false and misleading news was limited to marginal web pages, their impact might have been of equal importance. However, this did not happen, as the national television station STAR reproduced these seemingly false videos, contributing in its own way to misleading public opinion, especially in such a sensitive issue that concerns Greece's relations with the neighboring country, "the MPs say, adding:" Given that such a television station has the greatest ability to cross the news it transmits, the only possibility remains the deliberate cultivation of confusion to Greek citizens. It is worth noting that this is not the first time this channel has been broadcasting a false report, since on 22 March this year it had broadcast an interview that had proven to be false and for which the National Council of Radio and Television had formed a file. " as the only possibility remains the deliberate cultivation of confusion among Greek citizens. It is worth noting that this is not the first time this channel has been broadcasting a false report, since on 22 March this year it had broadcast an interview that had proven to be false and for which the National Council of Radio and Television had formed a file. " as the only possibility remains the deliberate cultivation of confusion among Greek citizens. It is worth noting that this is not the first time this channel has been broadcasting a false report, since on 22 March this year it had broadcast an interview that had proven to be false and for which the National Council of Radio and Television had formed a file. "
Finally, they ask the responsible ministers: "What initiatives have they taken to restore the truth? What action will the National Council on Radio and Television promote on this issue? Will the responsibilities of the STAR television station management for this incident be sought? "

Laberia I wonder after all that post about Pagkalos and Phillis etc etc
You hear that
THE GREEK PARLIAMENT MADE 1 Minute silence to Honor Katsifas ????????

Why you post about the 14?
it is your democratic right to do so,
and you do not post about the 300?
it is dignity and man's honor to do so now.

That is why we have and use indepented Justice,

Or not?

Hero or terrorist still a question? But if you believe Albanian SWAT have executed him without any reason and he was a hero come and avenge him. It is a patriotic duty.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Hero or terrorist still a question? But if you believe Albanian SWAT have executed him without any reason and he was a hero come and avenge him. It is a patriotic duty.

Hahaha,

nice challenge,
but only cheap style getto gang bulling

from whom you learn such tricks,

I respect the Godess, She waits for Justice to be given,
and if not, then she will guide her challenger,

Do not challenge Nemesis soul, thoughts, and work,

Hahaha,

nice challenge,
but only cheap style getto gang bulling

from whom you learn such tricks,

I respect the Godess, She waits for Justice to be given,
and if not, then she will guide her challenger,

Do not challenge Nemesis soul, thoughts, and work,

No bulling here.....according to you a flag was dawn even there were thousands of flags up.....a hero came up.....but executed prematurely by Albanian Swat...::than the Greeks should wake up and avenge him.......why live it to the Godess.

Hahaha

mi sigurni io, ne vantin tuaz (or vatan?)

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

: laughing : laughing laughing.....but a Greek man was dead.....you should laugh less....and make sense more.

No bulling here.....according to you a flag was dawn even there were thousands of flags up.....a hero came up.....but executed prematurely by Albanian Swat...::than the Greeks should wake up and avenge him.......why live it to the Godess.

because godess has ears, and listened
because godess has eyes, and have seen
and avenging belongs to her,
if she choose me, I will do such willingly,
but she waits,
she waits for justice to be given by her servants the Judges,
(in this case Albanian 'constitutional independent' :LOL::LOL: Judges)
If not, then she will decide how and when,

Last edited:
and remember that our peoples are genetically related so .... stop ..
We are related only with a part of the Greeks. There is a group of Greeks, "natives" composed, by Balkan people, Albanian, Vlachs and Slavs. We are related with these people because they are Albanians or Balkanite people.
There is a second group of people arrived in Greece from Asia Minor during the exchange of population between Greece and Turkey following an agreement between the two states in year 1923.
There is also a third group of people arrived in Greece from Africa.
With both these groups we are absolutely not related by blood, language, traditions, etc and of course i think we are not related with these two groups even by genetics.

We are related only with a part of the Greeks. There is a group of Greeks, "natives" composed, by Balkan people, Albanian, Vlachs and Slavs. We are related with these people because they are Albanians or Balkanite people.
There is a second group of people arrived in Greece from Asia Minor during the exchange of population between Greece and Turkey following an agreement between the two states in year 1923.
With both these groups we are absolutely not related by blood, language, traditions, etc and of course i think we are not related with these two groups even by genetics.

Perfect.. thank you for your explanation... I forgot the population exchange that brought many ‘turk greeks’ in Europe

because godess has ears, and listened
because godess has eyes, and have seen
and avenging belongs to her,
if she choose me, I will do such willingly,
but she waits,
she waits for justice to be given by her servants the Judges,
If not, then she will decide how and when,

And if that goddesss does not exist !? 😒

: laughing : laughing laughing.....but a Greek man was dead.....you should laugh less....and make sense more.

Being a greek (Yetos ) , he needs to say something although he is not right (sadly) ....

Being a greek (Yetos ) , he needs to say something although he is not right (sadly) ....
This time, Greece fell into the trap raised against Albania. Pay attention to my words, I said Greece, because now, finally the masks have fallen. Because it was all Greece involved in this disgusting scenario. From this kamikaze terrorist, ex or still member of the special forces of the Greek army. The Greek State with all its civil and military structures, secret services, diplomacy, etc. The powerful Greek Orthodox church with the various bishops/mullahs who released their fatwas against the Albanians and then later followed by that army of priests/imams in the towns and villages that demanded in TV and social networks, a Jihad to each Greek, to kill the Albanians blessing these actions. We have seen all the biggest media, TV, newspapers (except for some noted pens of Greek journalism who did not wanted to be involved in this public lynching), spreading systematically disinformation. We have seen their most important politicians asking for the bombing by the Greek air force of Albania.
And we saw the second part of this scenario, the kamikaze's death ceremony, a continuation of the plan that had begun with this terrorist. We have seen this group of extremists who was composed by senior army officers, police, and Greek secret services, arrived from Greece who organized this scenario during the ceremony, demanding the killing and burning of the Albanians first of all but also of the Macedonians and the Turks. My God. It was not an Orthodox religious mortuary ceremony where people are quiet and the only voice heard is that of the priest (they were nine from Greece), it seemed a "normal" mortuary ceremony in Gaza, Palestine. They failed with this provocation because we do not fight a coffin with a dead man inside. They continued their provocation by blocking the national road. All this was organized by a single hand, the Greek State. But this trap has failed for various reasons, and some of the reasons are really funny. Were the same members of the Greek minority, villagers of Bularat who called 129 in the Police Operations Room, asking the police to intervene when this terrorist started shooting in the air, it's all registered, all phone calls on 129 are registered. Were the villagers themselves who recorded the famous video with their cell phone, where we saw the terrorist dressed in the uniform of the Greek army firing at the police. And many other things.
And now Greece need to give some explanation, because all the world saw what exactly happened. This disgusting spectacle can be normal in some countries ruled by the Talebans and other terrorists, but not in the middle of Europe.

This time, Greece fell into the trap raised against Albania. Pay attention to my words, I said Greece, because now, finally the masks have fallen. Because it was all Greece involved in this disgusting scenario. From this kamikaze terrorist, ex or still member of the special forces of the Greek army. The Greek State with all its civil and military structures, secret services, diplomacy, etc. The powerful Greek Orthodox church with the various bishops/mullahs who released their fatwas against the Albanians and then later followed by that army of priests/imams in the towns and villages that demanded in TV and social networks, a Jihad to each Greek, to kill the Albanians blessing these actions. We have seen all the biggest media, TV, newspapers (except for some night pens of Greek journalism who did not wanted to be involved in this public lynching), spreading systematically disinformation. We have seen their most important politicians asking for the bombing by the Greek air force of Albania.
And we saw the second part of this scenario, the kamikaze's death ceremony, a continuation of the plan that had begun with this terrorist. We have seen this group of extremists who was composed by senior army officers, police, and Greek secret services, arrived from Greece who organized this scenario during the ceremony, demanding the killing and burning of the Albanians first of all but also of the Macedonians and the Turks. My God. It was not an Orthodox religious mortuary ceremony where people are quiet and the only voice heard is that of the priest (they were nine from Greece), it seemed a "normal" mortuary ceremony in Gaza, Palestine. They failed with this provocation because we do not fight a bar with a dead man inside. They continued their provocation by blocking the national road. All this was organized by a single hand, the Greek State. But this trap has failed for various reasons, and some of the reasons are really funny. Were the same members of the Greek minority, villagers of Bularat who called 129 in the Police Operations Room, asking the police to intervene when this terrorist started shooting in the air, it's all registered, all phone calls on 129 are registered. Were the villagers themselves who recorded the famous video with their cell phone, where we saw the terrorist dressed in the uniform of the Greek army firing at the police. And many other things.
And now Greece need to give some explanation, because all the world saw what exactly happened. This disgusting spectacle can be normal in some countries ruled by the Talebans and other terrorists, but not in the middle of Europe.
This is very disgusting and frightening .....

This is very disgusting and frightening .....

Our elders have always told us, the Greek does not change, it is always the same. It does not matter if the name is Venizelos, Micotakis, Mihaliakos or Tsipras.

From Africa?

Our elders have always told us, the Greek does not change, it is always the same. It does not matter if the name is Venizelos, Micotakis, Mihaliakos or Tsipras.

It seems modern Albanians
are more wise than the old ones,

First they realize
THE DIFFERENCE AMONG TERRORISM,
AND FAKE NEWS

Second
12 000 Albanians have joined the Greek Army at 2018
and about 2 000 are in Special forces

most of them want to change Albania to a modern state
and reject the dogma of West Turkey that lives as 'ghost' until today

I think the brutal execution of Katsifas boy,
as the false accusation for terrorism,
have shown the other hidden face of the elite ruler class in Albania,

DEFINITION OF TERRORISM

TERRORISM IS WHEN A PERSON OR GROUP EVEN A STATE USES VIOLENCE TO TERRIFY SOCIAL GROUPS
REASONABLE REACTS OF PERSON OR GROUP ARE NOT CONSIDERED TERRORISM

So the question that Albania must answer not only to Greece but also to EU and UN is

WHAT KIND OF TERRORISM THE BOY DID?
AND WHICH ONES WANTED TO TERRIFY?

Stop calling him a boy

He was a 35 year old terrorist who came into albania with an AK and 5 spare magazines. He wrote a status warning the attack and asked others to also act. It was clearly political and he is calling for territorial expansion and ethnic cleansing. Can't be more clear case of terrorism that you are still trying to cover up

I think the brutal execution of Katsifas boy,
as the false accusation for terrorism,
have shown the other hidden face of the elite ruler class in Albania,
There is an interesting episode. After the death of Kacifas there were messages of condolences also for one of his cousin on the Facebook page, who seems to be a man very close to Kacifas. The name of this cousin is Aleko Kacifa. An interesting part from these messages:

sfsfdsf.jpg

Google translation:
Maria Kouremenou: Condolence Leko A reaL hero!!
Aleko Kacifa: For you not for me, i simply could not save him for two years now while the others applauded him. (You know it)!!!
Aleko Kacifa: Thank you my friend and take care your kids!!!!

From who tried to save Kacifas his cousin?

There is an interesting episode. After the death of Kacifas there were messages of condolences also for one of his cousin on the Facebook page, who seems to be a man very close to Kacifas. The name of this cousin is Aleko Kacifa. An interesting part from these messages:

sfsfdsf.jpg

Google translation:
Maria Kouremenou: Condolence Leko A reaL hero!!
Aleko Kacifa: For you not for me, i simply could not save him for two years now while the others applauded him. (You know it)!!!
Aleko Kacifa: Thank you my friend and take care your kids!!!!

From who tried to save Kacifas his cousin?

I simply say shame on you
you are a trully pathetic,

JUST LOOK AT YOUR SHELF
AND YOUR POST

YOU POST PRIVATE PERSONAL SOCIAL REGARDS,
AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE FOUND SOMETHING,
AND NOT ONLY, YOU CONTGINUE TO BELIEVE IN STUPIDITY

MY ANSWER TO YOU,

IF THE CASE IS 2 YEARS NOW.
AND YOU AND I KNOW IT THAT HE WAS TARGETED MORE YEARS BY ALBANIAN POLICE AND SECRET SERVICES
CAUSE HE SPOKE AGAINST BOTH TSIPRAS AND RAMA OPEN,

THEN THE QUESTION IS?
WHAT DID ALBANIAN POLICE AND ALBANIAN JUSTICE TO SAVE HIM?
ANDTHE ONES WHO MUST GIVE ANSWER TO BOTH YOU AND ME, IS THE ALBANIAN JUSTICE,
WHICH COVERS THE CASE, INSTEAD OF SOLVING IT.
(constitutional independent only in pappers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 121180 times.

Back