Fun, feel good videos

FFFAAAAALCCCOOO .....PUUUNNNCCH H!!!

@Davef - Your Kung-Fu is getting stronger and stronger too! :rolleyes:
@exceededminimumso - Same as Davef, good tactics.
Goldrake - UFO Robot

Monkey Song

Last edited:
Do parents have a duty to embarrass their children? :) This showed up on my you tube feed probably because I watch funny parenting videos.

Last edited:
Smart vid

Hail the Note Block thy holy god of holiness

Again Freece strikes,

after the 2 videos I 've post in the past

now another new Greek patente is on the run

3.jpg

new fashion, nice colours,
save your car from the sun beams,
use the new anti-sollar tent to protect your car.

Oh not to forget, it is also waterproof, to protect your car from the acid rain also

@Davef (I saw it)
Downvoters, STOP Judging us. :LOL:

Last edited:
Cat steals the show during live TV interview with Polish academic

CAT STEALS THE SHOW DURING TV INTERVIEW WITH POLISH ACADEMIC Opposition activist and political scientist Dr Jerzy Targalski has become an unlikely online sensation after his cat Lisio interrupted a TV interview What should have been a serious interview about political tensions in Poland has become an Internet sensation after a leading academic was upstaged by his attention-seeking cat . Dr Jerzy Targalski, a leading Polish academic and a former anti-communist opposition activist, was giving an interview to Dutch television broadcaster NTR when his cat Lisio decided he wanted to get in on the action. The ginger cat, who was sat on a table next to where Dr Targalski was being interviewed, placed a paw on his owner's shoulder before climbing up his back and onto his shoulders. What should have been a serious interview about political tensions in Poland has become an Internet sensation after a leading academic was upstaged by his attention-seeking cat . Dr Jerzy Targalski, a leading Polish academic and a former anti-communist opposition activist, was giving an interview to Dutch television broadcaster NTR when his cat Lisio decided he wanted to get in on the action. The ginger cat, who was sat on a table next to where Dr Targalski was being interviewed, placed a paw on his owner's shoulder before climbing up his back and onto his shoulders.

Frank Presley & Elvis Sinatra :unsure:

How impossibly handsome Elvis was...

They both come off as so charming as well.

I don’t look good naked anymore

Conan's visits abroad. They're all good. This one from Armenia is particularly funny, however. There are quite a few free clips from the episode...all good.:) The "natives" are all good sports.

Chicken Song

Wow, is that Shrek? Looks like he decided to become a police officer lol

We were sitting right there and heard cannons going of.
Take your hands out of your pockets. hahahahaha

This thread has been viewed 189163 times.

Back