15 ka DNA from Anatolia

What the heck, you cant call it Europe for this time angela ? I got told off for that.
Funny how your all jumping on the Europe bandwagon now the proofs are coming out.
just gloss over it and no one will remember the years of bashing and ridicule.

I recently read that they've found an Anatolian_HG of 15'000 years old wich was something like y-dna C1a2 and mtdna N1. Someone knows more precisely about this?

@Falco

To me, on both PCA's Greek Neol seems very closer to Barcin than to Tepecik, so closer to Levant Neol, but not as shifted towards Iran Neol as are people Tepecik. Your thoughts? Did I miss something (the symbols are uneasy to identify)?

What the heck, you cant call it Europe for this time angela ? I got told off for that.
Funny how your all jumping on the Europe bandwagon now the proofs are coming out.
just gloss over it and no one will remember the years of bashing and ridicule.

I have no idea what you're talking about, nor do I care, so don't bother responding. In fact, I suggest you don't respond. Keep this up and there will be consequences.

SOME people actually follow the data, and NOT their biased, noxious, agenda driven fantasies. Every single thing I ever wrote about the Indo-Europeans was based on fact, on papers, and has been proven to be true. You should try a similar method some time.

I recently read that they've found an Anatolian_HG of 15'000 years old wich was something like y-dna C1a2 and mtdna N1. Someone knows more precisely about this?

Bicicleur just pointed out upthread that it's from Omrak 2016!

I mean, you can't make this stuff up.

Bicicleur just pointed out upthread that it's from Omrak 2016!

I mean, you can't make this stuff up.

Omrak 2016 is about Barcin and Boncuklu. I'm talking about a very recent sample from Anatolian_HG who was labeled C1a2.

I guees the mtDNA is K2b.

I have no idea what you're talking about, nor do I care, so don't bother responding. In fact, I suggest you don't respond. Keep this up and there will be consequences.

SOME people actually follow the data, and NOT their biased, noxious, agenda driven fantasies. Every single thing I ever wrote about the Indo-Europeans was based on fact, on papers, and has been proven to be true. You should try a similar method some time.

Well i have no idea what biased, noxious agenda driven fantasies you are talking about.
Do you you mean my thoery of ancient boats ? cant be that that one was correct.
Or could it be the cro magnon highbred = advanced modern human, well that one i got from the bible and mythology of Europe.
Im very sorry if you find mythology toxic but your Papers that you so warmly insist everybody read are open to a complete turnover, Everytime a new paper comes out. You lot seem perplexed as its usually the opposite of what you was expecting.

This thread has been viewed 12561 times.

Back