1600 year old wreck of Roman cargo ship found in Caesaria harbor

images
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...8KdC-OgL0HbJBqmyhn21_tcful83PxJISXdy3rMIO78ii

https://www.google.gr/search?q=παν+...ei=L_VNV-WIM-W0gAawor9w#imgrc=eM2xhl856Y5-_M:

(wish not to bother you with details, just a comment)

Her kindness oftenly, enjoyed a lot.... the teaser Pan. (Yes, she is.)
It don't look... like "first time", actually looks!
PAN:

-Have we ever met... ?

Eros, / Mars son:
"-Hey leave her... now !

Her's delicate hand...

( some informations)
http://www.namuseum.gr/object-month/2010/jun/jun10-en.html#

It's a really lovely piece of art, and I think she's beautiful, but Pan strikes me as a "creeper" in my daughter's language, a pervert following you around, or an old lecher, not a teaser. :annoyed:

Plus, he went one step further and put his hand on her. She should slap him in the face with that shoe she's carrying! That would teach him...:grin:

For our members, an English language description of the piece.
http://www.namuseum.gr/object-month/2010/jun/jun10-en.html

She has one of the highest rooted noses I've ever seen. Maybe even more pronounced than Fabio Rongione's.

http://mythagora.com/bios/gallery/images/aphrodite11.jpg

http://1.fwcdn.pl/ph/85/08/678508/376111.1.jpg

The poem is very nice. Who wrote it?

hahaha

we do not know what is written under the shoe,

many ancient used marks under their sandals, written messages that could be understood as signs,

ΠΑΝΑΞ probably as another Παν is in love with Aphrodite

but I would put him a temptation

images

Νικη της Σαμοθρακης
trying to step at the front edge of a ship? or to fly?

since we do not know the golden/ivory Virgin Athena
(we assume it was like Βαρβακειος Αθηνα)
Ι consider Νικη as the most beautifull female statue, with far behind to be Aphrodite

yet as always something is missing, (damned christians),
but that is ok, I can imagine her with every face I want,

hahaha

we do not know what is written under the shoe,

many ancient used marks under their sandals, written messages that could be understood as signs,

Yes, I know about the sandal trick, but it would be for someone like him, not that Pan! :)

al-delantero-griego-georgios-samaras-le-apodan-jess-el-parecido-es-asombroso-esneta-datocurioso-euro2012.jpg

I think Aphrodite allready applied a sandal slap to his face (-Look at Pan's nose),but he stills enjoyed and happy to receive another one... :)

The light is the protagonist, it depends the time... Sometimes Aphrodite looks to enjoy also. (As in real myths)

The poem is mine and I first write a poem in English.

I tried to post pictures but I couldn't...

This story is mine, is real, and i am me.

@ Angela , I tried to be concetrate and timeless, I hoped you recognise also, many icons of an archetypical genesis
the Water/Male/Oceanus/Uranus, to the other pole the beauty of the earth Mother/matter the Gaia/and Gyny gr.-Γυνή... etc etc

But you probably ask

Dying?
Because as parents that is what we have to do. The mortality, is the hope for the new to come.

So, we live in a no time moment, ok Enough

I cannot explain, but you allready know that is something deep behind it and that's true.

I feel Rudiculous to say more because i cannot afford much English to serve myself.

I Thought you could loved the pictures (real places), unfortunatelly i couldn't post it.

the title is:
from salt and time. It is the before time story of the Cosmos... in a day which is a period ....(stop ,Now.-)

and big Thank you @Angela because you were the reason to write it, - you asked me about my Aphrodite.

Damn Insomnia... I should be in sleep at 10:30

Ι wil lose my job @yetos...
I will answer all guestions, motorcyles and cars included...in time!

I think Aphrodite allready applied a sandal slap to his face (-Look at Pan's nose),but he stills enjoyed and happy to receive another one... :)

The light is the protagonist, it depends the time... Sometimes Aphrodite looks to enjoy also. (As in real myths)

The poem is mine and I first write a poem in English.

I tried to post pictures but I couldn't...

This story is mine, is real, and i am me.

@ Angela , I tried to be concetrate and timeless, I hoped you recognise also, many icons of an archetypical genesis
the Water/Male/Oceanus/Uranus, to the other pole the beauty of the earth Mother/matter the Gaia/and Gyny gr.-Γυνή... etc etc

But you probably ask

Dying?
Because as parents that is what we have to do. The mortality, is the hope for the new to come.

So, we live in a no time moment, ok Enough

I cannot explain, but you allready know that is something deep behind it and that's true.

I feel Rudiculous to say more because i cannot afford much English to serve myself.

I Thought you could loved the pictures (real places), unfortunatelly i couldn't post it.

the title is:
from salt and time. It is the before time story of the Cosmos... in a day which is a period ....(stop ,Now.-)

and big Thank you @Angela because you were the reason to write it, - you asked me about my Aphrodite.

Damn Insomnia... I should be in sleep at 10:30

Ι wil lose my job @yetos...
I will answer all guestions, motorcyles and cars included...in time!

You're quite welcome. Yes, I did get some of the symbolism; very appropriate. Thank you for the explanation.

If you want to post pictures from the internet, click on the square image above, third from the right. Then make sure From URL is highlighted, and click on the mark next to retrieve remote file so the check mark disappears. Now, move the cursor to the start of the long URL box and click. If you've highlighted and copied the url of the internet picture previously, just click on paste from your browser tools and it should appear there. Click OK. When you post, the image should appear.

Or, you can just highlight the url of the picture you like, click copy from the tools on your browser, place your cursor where you want it to appear, and then click paste from your tools. The url should appear and people can click it to see the picture.

This thread has been viewed 27189 times.

Back