Where can North Africans pass in Europe?

In general where can North Africans pass as native Europeans?

• Spain

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Portugal

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • France

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • British Isles

• Scandinavia

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Germany

• Italy

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Sicily

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Malta

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Bulgaria

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia

• Greece

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Ukraine

• Romania

• Hungary

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Poland

• Finland

• Netherlands

• Cyprus

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The question is so broad that it's nonsense, north-africans are genetically very different from each-other, even within the same country.

Certain parts of Portugal, Spain, southern Italy, Sicily, Greece a lot more I would say, Cyprus, Serbia, Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, even Sardinia possiblypossibly

Even if they are from different subclades, many North Africans have the same one or two subclades of haplogroup E, E-M81 may have entered southern Iberia (Spain,Portugal) from morocco and some E may ave migrated to Sicily via Tunisia, for example.

Greece is unfairly underrated in this poll considering the highest frequencies of e in Europe is in Greece and also Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, Serbia has 20-30% E.

Some of them can pass in Malta, Canary Islanda, many parts of iberia with up to 7% north african genes; i mean busquets, simao sabrosa; helder Barbosa; marc bartra, arbeloa; could pass as north african; at least if i saw them here; they are a bit exhotic for my region and most of suthern italy (except some small areas of sicily); those influenced north african iberian men are really hot, mysterious and dark; they would have great success with our local girls, we haven't that kind of beauty.
You know the sex appeal of saracen hot moor drop of phenotypes like those footballplayers is strong, to add that they are south euros and not north africans adds to the gloomy mysteriousnes of them

Last edited:
I would think it all depends on what North Africans we are reffering to,

Madison Grant - The Passing of the Great Race (1922)
The Berbers of north Africa to-day are racially identical with the Spaniards and south Italians while the ancient Egyptians and their modern descendants, the fellaheen, are merely well marked varieties of this Mediterranean race.

North Africa is mostly Mediterranean [Caucasoid sub-race] and Orientalid [Mediterranean sub-type]

aPHHW.jpg

J Czekanowski - classified: Sicilians, South Spaniards and South Portuguese as Mediterranean/Orientalid

jcze.png

The Mediterranean North Africans would pass in all other Mediterranean areas, the Orientalid North Africans only in Sicily, Andalusia and Southern Portugal;
Which is probably a remnant of the Islamic Conquests (Moors & Saracens) of the Middle Ages.

Sicilian - Mediterranean / Carleton S. Coon Plates
10858373.png

Spaniard (Galicia) - Mediterranean / Carleton S. Coon Plates
spaniard1.png

Portuguese (Beira Alta - North Portugal) - Carleton S. Coon Plates
portuguese1.png

I agree those spaniards i said have something really noteceable of north african. The question is how many, what percentage of spaniards have that look? And in wich zone (apart obviously canary) is found the highest?

BTW, Egyptians have MUCH more West Asian admixture than other North Africans.

West-Asian-admixture.gif

I doubt that its "much" more. More like 2-6% more than Libyans or Tunisians.

I would say about 20% of north africans can perfectly fit in Ballkans, Hungary, Southern Italy. I have seen them in New York. 20% of them are lighter than Ballkans. Thre are a minority of greeks, albanians, Italians that are darker than dravidian Indians. North africans were originaly a caucasian, straight hair race, until they mixed with arabs and negroids. There is a huge amount of negroid blod among North africans.

I doubt we are darker skinned than dravidians. Yes someone like zidane could pass in italy, but also in germany and all central europe.
i'm talking about simao sabrosa people that you can't find in central and northern italy; and only in some pockets of southern italy (quagliarella fit this description too); but in iberia they seem more feequent also in mainland and northrern iberia. As the grnetics say.

I doubt we are darker skinned than dravidians. Yes someone like zidane could pass in italy, but also in germany and all central europe.
i'm talking about simao sabrosa people that you can't find in central and northern italy; and only in some pockets of southern italy (quagliarella fit this description too); but in iberia they seem more feequent also in mainland and northrern iberia. As the grnetics say.
Pass perhaps.. Typical - certainly not. Anyway the case of Kabyles is exceptional.

Another useless thread...

Maybe 20% of North Africans with some Euro could traits pass in Malta and Cyprus. Practically all would stand out in Western Europe. Some of the Western Europeans mentioned are not full blooded. Simao Sabrosa is part Middle Eastern Jew on his father's side (although he personally has divulged little about his ancestry). Obviously not indigenous Iberian.

Moreover, the maps posted are incorrect and virtually useless.

Looks like Julia gets her kicks by exaggerating Iberian phenotypes.

To confuse an Arab or a Berber with an average Spaniard one should be blind/extremely biased/have no idea about people's looks...

Some people are extremely biased. How about those people who try to pass half casts as native. Pathetic.

Where are you getting that info about Simao Sabrosa?
Online i can't find anything nor there's any hint to point in that direction.

A source is welcome.

I would think it all depends on what North Africans we are reffering to,

Madison Grant - The Passing of the Great Race (1922)
The Berbers of north Africa to-day are racially identical with the Spaniards and south Italians while the ancient Egyptians and their modern descendants, the fellaheen, are merely well marked varieties of this Mediterranean race.

North Africa is mostly Mediterranean [Caucasoid sub-race] and Orientalid [Mediterranean sub-type]

aPHHW.jpg

J Czekanowski - classified: Sicilians, South Spaniards and South Portuguese as Mediterranean/Orientalid

jcze.png

The Mediterranean North Africans would pass in all other Mediterranean areas, the Orientalid North Africans only in Sicily, Andalusia and Southern Portugal;
Which is probably a remnant of the Islamic Conquests (Moors & Saracens) of the Middle Ages.

Sicilian - Mediterranean / Carleton S. Coon Plates
10858373.png

Spaniard (Galicia) - Mediterranean / Carleton S. Coon Plates
spaniard1.png

Portuguese (Beira Alta - North Portugal) - Carleton S. Coon Plates
portuguese1.png

Also Important to note is the Skull [Cephalic] Index;
Berbers and Arabs [Mediterranean/Orientalid (Caucasoid) sub-race] are extremely Dolichocephalic

61639414.jpg

William Z. Ripley
- plates (Berbers from Tunis) - Medit./Orientalid - skull index 69' & 72'
tunisians.png

You can find a rare few in parts of Iberia, southern Italy (Sicily in particular) even Sardinia, certainly Greece/Albania/Bulgaria region and some on Cyprus, some Serbs too probably, the difference is that these North African paternal E's mixed in heavily with European H,U and other European mtdna groups, whereas North Africans have much more L3,L2 ( more North African mtdna groups.)

Whist about your famous actor Mario Casas? This look is absent in italy north of latium. While he could pass ad southern italian maybe. I see in him some north african traits

seeing Paso Adelante some years ago on tv i remember the actor Pablo Puyol.. he could never pass in central or northern italy or central europe, he's very handsone of i may say, he has softer light north african influence is a sensation i have when i
see him

also the footballplayer Daniel Pacheco, has handsome traits, wich reminds me of the typology of goodlooking north africans, like lybians and tunisians

Whist about your famous actor Mario Casas? This look is absent in italy north of latium. While he could pass ad southern italian maybe. I see in him some north african traits

seeing Paso Adelante some years ago on tv i remember the actor Pablo Puyol.. he could never pass in central or northern italy or central europe, he's very handsone of i may say, he has softer light north african influence is a sensation i have when i
see him

also the footballplayer Daniel Pacheco, has handsome traits, wich reminds me of the typology of goodlooking north africans, like lybians and tunisians

So is the other Daniel Pacheco could pass for Tunisian in Tunisia. lol

I think as a group they can pass nowhere. As singles, they can maybe pass in Spain, especially in southern Spain. But only the more mediterranean ones.

see him

Sure, sure, keep on telling yourself those fairy tales. In the meantime, have a good long look at these large groups of Northern Italians as a nice reality check:

http://racialreality.110mb.com/padania/

http://racialreality.110mb.com/leganord.html

Oh, and let's not forget these large numbers of Central Italians:

http://www.google.com/search?q=calc...Q&biw=1280&bih=929&sei=a_wDUsetFMiWyAH-vICQCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 59097 times.

Back