I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

No.

Thread speaks about people who brought I-CTS10228 to the Balkans.

And we know now, first Germans (Bastarnae) and Thracians (mixed with Bastarnae) brought this haplogroup to the Balkans, later different populations brought to the Balkans but also bearers of this haplogroup brought out of Balkans, many migrations were from the Balkans in the time of Muslim Ottoman occupation.
U laži su kratke noge.

Again.. If there was I2a-Slav in Thracians it would be represented in Italians and eventually Romans too.. But this is just not a case, I2a-din stops where Slavs never intruded.

Second, you just fail to face countries from Russia to Slovakia with milions of I2a-din, you guys are all related within a 2400 years..

Also every Medieval document speaks about Slavic intrusion into Balkan just at places where we find I2a-din and R1a combined with milions of their closest relatives in Eastern and Northern Slavic countries.

U laži su kratke noge.

Again.. If there was I2a-Slav in Thracians it would be represented in Italians and eventually Romans too.. But this is just not a case, I2a-din stops where Slavs never intruded.

Second, you just fail to face countries from Russia to Slovakia with milions of I2a-din, you guys are all related within a 2400 years..

Also every Medieval document speaks about Slavic intrusion into Balkan just at places where we find I2a-din and R1a combined with milions of their closest relatives in Eastern and Northern Slavic countries.

It is impossible that CTS10228 is slavic, .............it is older ( 900 years older ) than slavic migrations into south Poland , where CTS10228 originates

Again dreams of Autariates, Taulanti, Liburni and other ancient tribes that carried no I2a-Din nor Slavic R1a and obvious ignoring of Russia, Moldova, Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, Slovakia and other closest I2a-Slav relatives.. And really not so distant ones since I2a-Din has low TMRCA.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a40 using Eupedia Forum mobile app

R1a was in the balkans before the slavs arrived.............you are one of these that think all R1a is slavic type of thinking people.

This thread subject is outdated and should be removed.

I gave you guys the date of CTS10228 from YFull and all of you have failed to answer , clearly YFull shows that that marker cannot be slavic

U laži su kratke noge.

R1a in Balkans is at least 4000 years old,
in fact Balkans can be, due to many mutations a possible homeland of R1a,
but we consider it as a sink of IE.

U laži su kratke noge.

No.

I-CTS10228 is Bastarnae and mixed Bastarnae with Thracians, in the Balkans Bastarnae were Thracinized (and they didn't speak their German language more).

Bastarnae arrived in the Balkans, not in Italy.

Some discussions here, remember me more and more the famous pseudo-scientific theories of the Serb "scholars". Exist an "school" in Serbia who produce this kind of theories. The most famous "scholar", is this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_I._Deretić
Probably, soon we will read how Dorians and Spartans were serbs, Thracians were serbs but ancient greeks had difficulty with the ancient name of the serbs Ras and for this reason called this people Thrax, the Roman Emperor Maximus Trax was a serb, etc. This are very famous theories in today Serbia.

Some discussions here, remember me more and more the famous pseudo-scientific theories of the Serb "scholars". Exist an "school" in Serbia who produce this kind of theories. The most famous "scholar", is this:
Probably, soon we will read how Dorians and Spartans were serbs, Thracians were serbs but ancient greeks had difficulty with the ancient name of the serbs Ras and for this reason called this people Thrax, the Roman Emperor Maximus Trax was a serb, etc. This are very famous theories in today Serbia.

we already heard that king Pyrros was Albanian and Epiros is not Greek

and mother of Greek language is Albanian.

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...lbanian?highlight=similarities+greek+albanian

we already heard that king Pyrros was Albanian and Epiros is not Greek

No, the most funny thing is that you pretend to be original makedonian.
If you want to discuss about Epir, open a separate thread and show what do you know about this topic.

No, the most funny thing is that you pretend to be original makedonian.

No the most funny is that you claim to be Epirotes descendant of Pyrros

No the most funny is that you claim to be Epirotes descendant of Pyrros
I understand why you immediately defended the serbs, is the slavic blood in your veins.
Do you have any comments about my new signature?

I understand why you immediately defended the serbs, is the slavic blood in your veins.
Do you have any comments about my new signature?

No
that is reason I write original,

simply I am tired of Fyrom and Albanian pseudoscience.

read N kasomoulis
you will find greater family relatives of mine there,
search the ones who liberate the Arbanites (Ανδριτσος) from Laberian Ali Pasha hands

No
that is reason I write original,

simply I am tired of Fyrom and Albanian pseudoscience.

read N kasomoulis
you will find greater family relatives of mine there,
search the ones who liberate the Arbanites (Ανδριτσος) from Laberian Ali Pasha hands

Probably you are tired because you are an old man. It's time for you to spend much more time with your family. You had all the time in this years but it's hard to find single post of yours that can be considered useful.
BTW, what about my signature?

Reactions: Nik
Sorry Yetos, the source of my signature:
[O Γέρων Κολοκοτρώνης, τ.Β’, Εν Αθήναις, Βιβλιοθήκη της Εστίας, 1889]

Sorry Yetos, the source of my signature:
[O Γέρων Κολοκοτρώνης, τ.Β’, Εν Αθήναις, Βιβλιοθήκη της Εστίας, 1889]

Ι answer about your signature

Search N Kasomoulis memories to find my wider family name who liberate Arbanitan Androutsos father and family from Ali Pasha tortures, and send them to Zakynthos with the Olympos ntaifa.

also this

Το γράμμα σας το ελάβαμε και σας γράφομεν και ημεῖς ότι ποτέ δεν είχαμεν σκοπὸ για να ανταμωθῶμεν με τους Τούρκους, διότι και αυτοὺς τους θεωρούμεν κακοὺς εχθρούς μας, και νάρθουμε να σας χτυπήσουμε. Τα θέλατε εσείς, γιατί από τον καιρό που γίνηκε το σεφέρι [σήμ: η επανάσταση] το Μάρτι το έτος 1769 και εμβήκατε στο Μωριὰ για να βοηθήσετε τους Τούρκους και να χτυπήσετε εμάς τους Μοραΐτες, δέκα χρόνια γένουνται από καιρὸ εκείνον έως σήμερα, πού μας ετυρρανίσατε, μας εγδύσατε εσκοτώσατε τους πατέρες μας, τις μητέρες μας, τα αδέρφια μας, τις γυναίκες μας, τα παιδιά μας, τους συγγενείς και τους πατριώτες μας. Και μας κάματε τέτοια πολλὰ κακὰ που εμείς δεν μπορούμε πλιὰ να σας χωνεύουμε και ούτε να σας συγχωρήσομε, για δαυτὸ μαζωχθήκαμε ούλοι δω πέρα να σας χτυπήσομε και με τη δύναμη του θεού -αν μπορέσωμε- να σας διώξωμε πλιὰ απ' το Μωριά. Αν εσείς θέλετε για να πολεμήσουμε και να σκοτωθούμε, εμείς σας συγχωρούμε για όλα τα χάλια πού μας εκάματε, και ελάτε μερικοί απὸ όλους σας να μας φέρτε τα άρματα σας, και να μας δώσετε όσα χρήματα έχετε στα κιμέρια σας πού τα μαζώξατε απὸ τους πατριώτες μας, και ύστερα να σας στείλουμε με μεγάλο σιγουρητὸ στην πατρίδα σας. Ελάτε και σας καρτεροῦμε, γιατί πάν' κεῖνα που ξέρατε. Ἐλᾶτε το ταχύ, ἀλλοιῶς θα το μετανοήσετε.

Από Τρίκορφα 10 Ιουλίου έτος 1779

Με την συμφωνία απὸ όλους τους κλέφτες και τους αρματολοὺς του Μωριά, υπογράφουμε εμείς οι πρώτοι αρχηγοί,

Κωνσταντίνος Κολοκοτρώνης και " Αλέξης Δάρας "

the reply of Konstantinos Kolokotronis to the 10 000 Tosk Turk-Albanians who ruined Peloponese, after the Orlov's revolt
remember the 2 Bey names from Toskeria?
Ali hadji Osman bey
Suleiman bey

Theodoros Kolokotronis in his memories mention the tower made by heads

Nobody discussed about Dorians and Spartians.

If you like there are another threads.

What some Serbs write you can discuss with them.

Here we discuss about origin of I-CTS10228, Bastarnae and their path to the Balkans.

Thracians mixed with Bastarnae, what is logical because Bastarnae migrated to the Getae-Dacian terittory and Bastarne were in today's areas Romania and Balkans.

Ι answer about your signature

Search N Kasomoulis memories to find my wider family name who liberate Arbanitan Androutsos father and family from Ali Pasha tortures, and send them to Zakynthos with the Olympos ntaifa.

also this

Το γράμμα σας το ελάβαμε και σας γράφομεν και ημεῖς ότι ποτέ δεν είχαμεν σκοπὸ για να ανταμωθῶμεν με τους Τούρκους, διότι και αυτοὺς τους θεωρούμεν κακοὺς εχθρούς μας, και νάρθουμε να σας χτυπήσουμε. Τα θέλατε εσείς, γιατί από τον καιρό που γίνηκε το σεφέρι [σήμ: η επανάσταση] το Μάρτι το έτος 1769 και εμβήκατε στο Μωριὰ για να βοηθήσετε τους Τούρκους και να χτυπήσετε εμάς τους Μοραΐτες, δέκα χρόνια γένουνται από καιρὸ εκείνον έως σήμερα, πού μας ετυρρανίσατε, μας εγδύσατε εσκοτώσατε τους πατέρες μας, τις μητέρες μας, τα αδέρφια μας, τις γυναίκες μας, τα παιδιά μας, τους συγγενείς και τους πατριώτες μας. Και μας κάματε τέτοια πολλὰ κακὰ που εμείς δεν μπορούμε πλιὰ να σας χωνεύουμε και ούτε να σας συγχωρήσομε, για δαυτὸ μαζωχθήκαμε ούλοι δω πέρα να σας χτυπήσομε και με τη δύναμη του θεού -αν μπορέσωμε- να σας διώξωμε πλιὰ απ' το Μωριά. Αν εσείς θέλετε για να πολεμήσουμε και να σκοτωθούμε, εμείς σας συγχωρούμε για όλα τα χάλια πού μας εκάματε, και ελάτε μερικοί απὸ όλους σας να μας φέρτε τα άρματα σας, και να μας δώσετε όσα χρήματα έχετε στα κιμέρια σας πού τα μαζώξατε απὸ τους πατριώτες μας, και ύστερα να σας στείλουμε με μεγάλο σιγουρητὸ στην πατρίδα σας. Ελάτε και σας καρτεροῦμε, γιατί πάν' κεῖνα που ξέρατε. Ἐλᾶτε το ταχύ, ἀλλοιῶς θα το μετανοήσετε.

Από Τρίκορφα 10 Ιουλίου έτος 1779

Με την συμφωνία απὸ όλους τους κλέφτες και τους αρματολοὺς του Μωριά, υπογράφουμε εμείς οι πρώτοι αρχηγοί,

Κωνσταντίνος Κολοκοτρώνης και " Αλέξης Δάρας "

the reply of Konstantinos Kolokotronis to the 10 000 Tosk Turk-Albanians who ruined Peloponese, after the Orlov's revolt
remember the 2 Bey names from Toskeria?
Ali hadji Osman bey
Suleiman bey

Theodoros Kolokotronis in his memories mention the tower made by heads
Yetos, i have no interest about this kocomiu, the folktales of your family or how you use to brainwash people in your country.
Your family was part of this project:
https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Αλή_Φαρμάκης
How do you explain in the folktales of your family and what's the opinion of this kocomiu about this events?
Even Napoleon Bonaparte was interested personally.

Yetos, i have no interest about this kocomiu, the folktales of your family or how you use to brainwash people in your country.
How do you explain in the folktales of your family and what's the opinion of this kocomiu about this events?

Edit.
https://teleologikos.wordpress.com/2006/03/24/μύθοι-και-πραγματικότητες-για-τα-400-έτη/

Again you destroy History,

typical for you,

you Forgot the Orlov's revolt
you forgot everything
and just pass me a lie as truth

the truth for that is this
the plan that you mention is from French comissioner at Eptanisa Ντονζελώ Francois xavier Donzelot
who promised a state of Greeks and Albanians to Farmakis and Kolokotronis
in fact he managed to gather armatoloi to fight for Francais in Croatia
against other armatoloi who fought for Russia.

but the reply of Kolokotronis was this and based on expereince by Orlov's and Russia

what I have to do with Bonaparts.
once we are baptised with water
once we are baptised with blood
once we are baptised with liberation of country
if they want to liberate my country
we will find 5 and 10 000
but to fight for them? we can't

(yet some armatoloi went to Napoli Croatia Egypt)

and declined

Besides
that plan of Francais empire (Napoleon) is nothing comparing Ρηγας Φερραιος and Φιλλικη Εταιρεια.

So again you tell us nothing,

as for my fairytales or folktales
read Kasomoulis

KASOMOYLIS IS THE STRONGEST HISTORIAN OF 1821 REVOLT

I guess you did not even know who is my flag and who is my avatar

and I suggest to read this

https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Μακελειό_της_Αρβανιτιάς

I suggest read post # 957

Ps
there is a word that Greeks Albanians Arbanites Turks used, Νισαφι Nisaf,
a good nisaf can make you even an vlamis.
so the mention of Farmakis with the later massacre and battle of Lalla is not as Eythymiou provides it,
but as is written above.
yes Farmakis cooperate with Kolokotronis who made a nisafi and is considered a hero of Greek revolt
and street have its name and is teached in history.
cause Farmakis enemy was the Ottoman pasha.
and he received help from Greeks not from Turk friendly Albanians

The rest are only in your mind

This thread has been viewed 571855 times.

Back