I2a-Din came to the Balkans and Dinaric Alps with the Thracians, Dacians & Illyrians

Clearly you must be either one of the slowest or most anti-Albanian persons I know.

Italy as a name was confined only to Calabria initially, before it was applied to the entire peninsula. Clearly it seems you're not Italian. Same goes to Graeci being applied to all Hellenes, or even probably the Illyrians, initially a single tribe whose name was used to identify all the culturally/linguistically similar tribes. Don't forget the Greeks called themselves Romioi before 1821, therefore we can "claim" that the Greeks came from Anatolia and replaced the Romioi within a few months :p

Most importantly, why am I wasting my time with you? XD

@Leka - Read my post before including my name then. I agree with what you're saying but I mentioned that it is a possibility that the Goths 'contributed' to the dispersal, not brought CTS10228 to Eastern Europe.

LOL, typical...deflect the ancient conversation to medieval or modern times .................that is what you normally do

It is Slavic, nothing else. Chop chop, move on.

The main Y-DNA Haplogroup difference between North Slavs and South Slavs is the higher presence of I2a-Din in the South Slavs versus North Slavs. And the South Slavs living where the Dacian/Thracian used to be so numerous in the past, is a fact that cannot be ignored. The Dacian/Thracian people might not exist as a entity anymore but part of their DNA is still among the people of the region, and that's I2a-Din I believe...
Cheers

The main Y-DNA Haplogroup difference between North Slavs and South Slavs is the higher presence of I2a-Din in the South Slavs versus North Slavs. And the South Slavs living where the Dacian/Thracian used to be so numerous in the past, is a fact that cannot be ignored. The Dacian/Thracian people might not exist as a entity anymore but part of their DNA is still among the people of the region, and that's I2a-Din I believe...
Cheers
Its funny how you took their lands and now you trying to take their identity and history too, while they wanted to have nothing with you.

I2a-din will always be one of main Slavic haplogroups and one they spread to Balkan in Early Middle Ages like its recorded in all medieval documents..

Its funny how you took their lands and now you trying to take their identity and history too, while they wanted to have nothing with you.

I2a-din will always be one of main Slavic haplogroups and one they spread to Balkan in Early Middle Ages like its recorded in all medieval documents..

I2A-DIN is Thracian/Slavic

I don't quite understand what are you referring to...
Regards,

I2A-DIN is Thracian/Slavic
Its either Thracian or Slavic..

And with classic expansion in Slavic countries and closest relatives in Moldova, Poland, Ukraine, Slovakia, Belarus, Russia that are all related within a 2400 years it cant be anything but Slavic haplogroup with Slavic expansion but with none Slavic distant past.

If anyone help spread this haplo its Slavs, and its lack in Italy, just confirms its Slavic and not Thracian.

Thracians mixed with Illyrians and with Hellens and their genes were for sure spread to Italy and further but this is just not a case with I2a-din since its obvious Slavic marker and we know where Slavs reached, exactly where we find I2a-din, N and R1a combined today.

Its either Thracian or Slavic..

And with classic expansion in Slavic countries and closest relatives in Moldova, Poland, Ukraine, Slovakia, Belarus, Russia that are all related within a 2400 years it cant be anything but Slavic haplogroup with Slavic expansion but with none Slavic distant past.

Thracians mixed w
If anyone help spread this haplo its Slavs, and its lack in Italy, just confirms its Slavic and not Thracian.

Thracians mixed with Illyrians and with Hellens and their genes was for sure spread to Italy and further but this is just not a case with I2a-din since its obvious Slavic marker and we know where Slavs reached, exactly where we find I2a abd R1a combined today.

Thracians mixed with Illyrians. This event was called Slavicisation of Balkans. There is no Thracians in Italia.

Thracians mixed with Illyrians. This event was called Slavicisation of Balkans, there is no Thracians in Italia.
Nope, Slavic language nor Slavs have nothing with Thracian language and Thracian people except that you killed and exiled them, maybe assimilated few but these are for sure not I2a-din lol.

Just accept ur a Slav and you will use to live with it after some time..

How come Thracians spread I2a-din all to Russia but there is none in Italy or West Europe lol

You are fool, im sorry to say that, but there is nothing worse when someone is ashamed of himself and who he is

Keep living in a delusion and trying hard on foruma like this, posts like this will embarass you even more in future when people will read them and how hard you trying to be something that your not.

This genetic evolution caused by bottleneck is also likely reason for I2A-DIN people recorded as tallest Haplogroup originating from Balkans measuring on average 187 cm, being only closely rivaled in the world by Haplogroup I1 people of Northern Europe/Scandinavia and East/Central African Nilotic peoples from a diversity of Haplogroups. The I Haplogroup people survived Ice Age in Balkans would make them have to evolve differently and grow taller in order to preserve more energy to keep body warmer in cold conditions. All mammals have a tendancy to grow bigger in cold climate.

Interesting if you look at population IQ (intelligence quotient) averages by sample of European cities, the highest scores you will find majority of place where I1 or I2A-DIN are found.

Country City Mean IQ

Holland Amsterdam 109.4
Germany Hamburg 109.3
Poland Warsaw 108.3
Sweden Stockholm 105.8
Yugoslavia Zagreb 105.7
Italy Rome 103.8
Austria Vienna 103.5
Switzerland Zurich 102.8
Portugal Lisbon 102.6
Great Britain London 102.0
Norway Oslo 101.8
Denmark Copenhagen 100.7
Hungary Budapest 100.5
Czechoslovakia Bratislava 100.4

Possible bottleneck adaptations of I1 and I2A-DIN?

Keep in mind, famous engineer Nikola Tesla did belong to Haplogroup I2A-DIN.
Tesla never took pride in been Serbian. Strong indications he was Aromanian or Vlach, not Slav. He used to dress in Albanian garb though!
th

Nope, Slavic language nor Slavs have nothing with Thracian language and Thracian people except that you killed and exiled them, maybe assimilated few but these are for sure not I2a-din lol.

Just accept ur a Slav and you will use to live with it after some time..

How come Thracians spread I2a-din all to Russia but there is none in Italy or West Europe lol

You are fool, im sorry to say that, but there is nothing worse when someone is ashamed of himself and who he is

Keep living in a delusion and trying hard on foruma like this, posts like this will embarass you even more in future when people will read them and how hard you trying to be something that your not.

Couple things to take from this.

- Illyrians are related to Fyrom. Muahahaha
- Illyrians are Albanians.
- Fyrom is not ancient Greeks.
- Fyrom is related to Illryians, Thracians.
- Thracians is I2A-DIN , Sarmatians R1A (Indo-European Invaders), and Germanics.

Tesla never took pride in been Serbian. Strong indications he was Aromanian or Vlach, not Slav. He used to dress in Albanian garb though!
th

Go share this propaganda with Serbs and Croats, they will have something say for you. Tesla was I2A-DIN.

Here is about King Thrax ethnic origins.

"He was born in Thrace or Moesia to a Gothic father and an Alanic mother, an Iranian people of the Scythian-Sarmatian branch; however, the supposed parentage is highly unlikely, as the presence of the Goths in the Danubian area is first attested after the beginning of the Crisis of the Third Century. British historian Ronald Syme, writing that "the word 'Gothia' should have sufficed for condemnation" of the passage in the Augustan History, felt that the burden of evidence from Herodian, Syncellus and elsewhere pointed to Maximinus having been born in Moesia. The references to his "Gothic" ancestry might refer to a Thracian Getae origin (the two populations were often confused by later writers, most notably by Jordanes in his Getica), as suggested by the paragraphs describing how "he was singularly beloved by the Getae, moreover, as if he were one of themselves" and how he spoke "almost pure Thracian"."

King Thrax was of Thracian/Getae and Sarmatian/Scythian origins, this sounds a lot like Slav ethnogenesis. Very ironic I will add.

Thrax was well over 2 meters in height. I mean look at Italy soccer team, who is close to 2 meters? Maybe the goalie how you say his name Buffon? 1 player out 25 very likely Italians are Thracians, lol, and that dude trying diss me from before I dot even remember your username or I would of tag you, just know we Thracians and I know you wish you had these genes.

Last edited:
Couple things to take from this.

- Illyrians are related to Fyrom. Muahahaha
- Illyrians are Albanians.
- Fyrom is not ancient Greeks.
- Fyrom is related to Illryians, Thracians.
- Thracians is I2A-DIN , Sarmatians R1A (Indo-European Invaders), and Germanics.

One more thing: South Slavs in The Balkans are invaders. Unfortunately Albanians did not have the strengths to send them back to slavic lands. The home of south Slavs is Southern Poland.

Go share this propaganda with Serbs and Croats, they will have something say for you. Tesla was I2A-DIN.
Propaganda! There is a picture I am showing you, where is the propaganda? His name was Nicolla not Nicolic, clearly an aromanian name. Who gives a chit what Serbs say. But I must say I am impressed by Tesla's achievements. I am jealous I am not a smart as he was. He died like a dog in a New York hotel. Clearly he did not deserve that end. Sad, but that's life.

why do you bring up this illyrian and albanian?.............look at Roman historians...........where is Illyricum, Dalmatia, Pannonia

what was Albania called ............it was Epirus Nova

What was Montenegro called ..............look at map

do you think the Roman historians and government are wrong in who was who and where they lived

You do realise the Roman made boundaries based on language and similar ethnicity so as to target the whole area if the area rebelled against Rome

Clearly Epirus nova is modern Albania and they must have had a similar Greek type of language
Your entire post can be considered very, very interesting. But i don't have to much time. I am interested about the part underlined.
Can you be more specific about this similar Greek type language? Never heard about it before.

One more thing: South Slavs in The Balkans are invaders. Unfortunately Albanians did not have the strengths to send them back to slavic lands. The home of south Slavs is Southern Poland.

One more thing, unfortunately for you Illyrian Albanians, you mix with Fyrom Slavs during these invasions you just referenced.

The proof is Albanian ethnogenesis with excess of double digits (10% or more) I2A-DIN (Slavic) and R1A (Slavic) of each.

One more thing, unfortunately for you Illyrian Albanians, you mix with Fyrom Slavs during these invasions you just referenced.

The proof is Albanian ethnogenesis with excess of double digits I2A-DIN (Slavic) and R1A (Slavic) also.

And it's not true and i have the prove, my language, the Albanian language. Meanwhile you don't have a prove to support your claim.

And it's not true and i have the prove, my language, the Albanian language. Meanwhile you don't have a prove to support your claim.

Language and genetics are not connected, Romanians speak Romance language they still had Slavs contribute to their ethnogenesis with 22.2% I2A + 20.4% R1A the two most prevalent haplogroups found in that region. Albanians, Greeks is farthest thing exists from Proto-Slavs in culture, language, religion but their exists the Slavic input into Albanians nonetheless.

Language and genetics are not connected, Romanians speak Romance language they still had Slavs contribute to their ethnogenesis with 22.2% I2A + 20.4% R1A the two most prevalent haplogroups found in that region. Albanians, Greeks is farthest thing exists from Proto-Slavs in culture, language, religion but their exists the Slavic input into Albanians nonetheless.
Exactly what i said, you don't have a prove to support your claim.

Learn the real boundaries/history of Poland before you speaking to me, I recommend this to Albanians.

This thread has been viewed 571841 times.

Back