New Archaiological discoverie in Makedonian tomps - off topic.

Hemmmm. .......
No it's not easy. Very complicate, i told you the greek problem is very complicate.
In albania it's easy nothing to change with others, not important religion.
This is the difference between West and East, the divison betwen state and religion .

I don't see it complicated.

only you see it complicated cause you start from wrong beginning,

When you answer you shelf who the Turks call RUM/RUMLAR you will easily solve it

WOW

and how do you know? you count them one one 4 000 000 names to find that? :petrified: :petrified:

SO ALBANIANS HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT TAKE THE TELEPHONE"S COMPANY CATALOGUE AND COUNT THE NAMES? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
There are ready sources for that! It looks like forced laugh!
BRILLIANT, YOU WILL GO AHEAD IN FUTURE, ANDANCED SCIENCE counting the names

now lets see what yuou say to us

First you Turks are Muslimized Greeks. Not all.
A good percentage of them. I would say 10%
Then you say Greeks are Christian Turks. ??????????????????
Only 53%. The rest was always christian

Only you and the Albanian friend can understand how that happened,

PLZ SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HIS WRITTING?
FIRST HE SAY THE TURKS ARE MUSLIMIZED GREEKS
AND THEN HE SAY THAT OTTO FORCED THE MUSLIM GREEKS (TURKS) TO CHRISTIANIZED?
and who christianized the Turks (Greeks)
THANK you you just admit Arbanites are Greeks

PLZ SOMEONE EXPLAIN ME HOW THAT CAN BE DONE?
Greeks also were heavy muslimanized under ottomans, same like Albanians.
There were muslim greeks in Turkey who eventually became Turks.
There were muslim greeks in Greece who by decree of king Otto became Orthodox.
But legacy remained.
One of those legacies is Turkish last names like HajiMihalis.
Do you want to tell me know that HajiMihalis is not made of joining two names together?
Are you going to tell me that Haji is not turkish?

There is about 2 millions of Albanians written in Latin letters, but don't see how does that make 'em Latin...

First. Only in Kosova are 2 millions albanian.
Second . It's true we use latin letters because we are after a long time again in West side . But we are not latins , slavs ore anglosaxons. We are ALBANIAN,the most oldest population of Europe.
Third. If you want to speak about albanians, serbs, etc, you know the place. We have an discussion unconclude.

First. Only in Kosova are 2 millions albanian.
Second . It's true we use latin letters because we are after a long time again in West side . But we are not latins , slavs ore anglosaxons. We are ALBANIAN,the most oldest population of Europe.
Third. If you want to speak about albanians, serbs, etc, you know the place. We have an discussion unconclude.

that second is a fantastic joke :LOL:

a creole nation and a creole language are the most ancient in Europe?

Greeks also were heavy muslimanized under ottomans, same like Albanians.
There were muslim greeks in Turkey who eventually became Turks.
There were muslim greeks in Greece who by decree of king Otto became Orthodox.
But legacy remained.
One of those legacies is Turkish last names like HajiMihalis.
Do you want to tell me know that HajiMihalis is not made of joining two names together?
Are you going to tell me that Haji is not turkish?

you know little,

in peloponese before revolt lived >47 000 Turks, after revolt none.

you don't understand
Kolokotronis τσεκουρι και φωτια στους προσκυνημενους Fire and axe to benders,
besides if there muslims Greeks or Arbanites why you slain them at the Orlov's revolt?
why you burned and slain Arbanites in Argos?

Hadjimichalis Mexis Χατζημιχαλης Μεξης, a famous Arbanitis, ask him,
Hadji is a prothema given to those who travel at Jerusalem and visit Christ tomp, not a turkish origin
how you name the muslims you travel to Mekka and Kaaba?
hadjichristos Dagovic a Serb that fought in Greek revolt is he turk also?

because you are a muslim, this does not mean that all the others are.
some denied the priviledges of being muslim in Ottoman's empire,
and some benefit changing religion and become Pomaks (helpers, allies)

that second is a fantastic joke :LOL: a creole nation and a creole language are the most ancient in Europe?
Greece a creol nation, and creole language still believe they are anciant greeks. LMAO

"Μακράν εντεύθεν, βέβηλο!"ι

@bardyll, albanopolis
Paramythistoria and Paramythysteria, full of contrandictions and antiphasis!You are not interested for history as you claimed but only for parapolitical propaganda, actually you looted the threads both topic and offtopic ( the term -"toxic" instead of - "offtopic" is more reliable because you poisoned the forum!)
It supposed all the Eupedia fans admire the personal opinions but we most care about reasonable facts and not arguments with violence custom and prefabricated conclusions.
-Once you lie always a LIAR

(!) is that a tue or not:
The foto with the happy soldier occupy my territorial state of origin, Achelloos valley/Agrafa. The place you are pointing it is and it was always Greece and it will always be Hellas. ( not illyrian, check your patriot Aristo.)
"...αυτή δ' 'εστίν η περί Δωδώνην και Άχελλώο [...]ώκουν γάρ οί Σελλοί ενταύθα και οι καλούμενοι τότε μέν Γραικοί,νυν δε Έλληνες Aristotle(Μετεωρ 352b)

(!) G.Karaiskakis is Sarakatsan by blood and culture and origin : http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Γεώργιος_Καραϊσκάκης

(!) The Iskos Family of course ( talking about self determination, Arvanites?)http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%9F%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%BF%CE%B3%CE%AD%CE%BD%CE%B5%CE%B9%CE%B1_%CE%8A%CF%83%CE%BA%CE%BF%CF%85(!)
The Sarakatsans proudly derify themselves from Vlachs and Arvanites:
http://en.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enwiki/1546025
http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Σαρακατσάνοι
(!) a nice photo which explain the deep reasons of your claim :
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u9RUvZWBAxI/U-pcOmewb7I/AAAAAAAAB1Q/J0iJHxwN4tM/s1600/5324a.jpg
(!) For the Antropologists, Mr Poulianos !!! (the excavator of -Petralona cave/Chalkidiki)
For the Sarakatsans, the Paleoeuropeans (the pelasgians?)
http://www.aee.gr/hellenic/5sarakatsani/sarakatsani.html

So, undoubtly you are not reliable and you profoundly express racist feelings against your neighbours .Also all that i mentioned above conducted especially for the issues -Karaiskakis, -Sarakatsani, -Arvanites, -Suliotes, -Botsaris(very personal)Guess what, Both parents -Sarak's and a suliotan grand-ma with a black scarf on the head(!!!) and not a white(!!!);
Also i own and very proudly have a - Kara on my surname. suppose you know why!
We are culturally Greeks and free by addiction!
We are less than the 2% of the greek people of Greece and we are the purest greeks!

Υou busted from the first time, you are Eddie's Rama agent!

Last edited:
Ncncncq, Sali Berisha agent .

I haven't any problem with tsoban people . My best friends here in albania are tsoban. We have an problem here in Albania with greek goverment . Because your government pay 350EU in a month to tsobani people and gipsy to declare themeselfs like greek minority. Greece is now the most poor country in Europe, and your government spent europian money for nationalist agenda . Today the Tsobani community is divide, because your goverment pay money.
I love tsobani people .
Fuc meta, meta tao .

@bardyll, albanopolis
Paramythistoria and Paramythysteria, full of contrandictions and antiphasis!You are not interested for history as you claimed but only for parapolitical propaganda, actually you looted the threads both topic and offtopic ( the term -"toxic" instead of - "offtopic" is more reliable because you poisoned the forum!)
It supposed all the Eupedia fans admire the personal opinions but we most care about reasonable facts and not arguments with violence custom and prefabricated conclusions.

The foto with the happy soldier occupy my territorial state of origin, Achelloos valley/Agrafa. The place you are pointing it is and it was always Greece and it will always be Hellas. ( not illyrian, check your patriot Aristo.)
"...αυτή δ' 'εστίν η περί Δωδώνην και Άχελλώο [...]ώκουν γάρ οί Σελλοί ενταύθα και οι καλούμενοι τότε μέν Γραικοί,νυν δε Έλληνες Aristotle(Μετεωρ 352b)

(!) G.Karaiskakis is Sarakatsan by blood and culture and origin : http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Γεώργιος_Καραϊσκάκης

(!) The Iskos Family of course ( talking about self determination, Arvanites?)http://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CE%9F%CE%B9%CE%BA%CE%BF%CE%B3%CE%AD%CE%BD%CE%B5%CE%B9%CE%B1_%CE%8A%CF%83%CE%BA%CE%BF%CF%85(!)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u9RUvZWBAxI/U-pcOmewb7I/AAAAAAAAB1Q/J0iJHxwN4tM/s1600/5324a.jpg
(!) For the Antropologists, Mr Poulianos !!! (the excavator of -Petralona cave/Chalkidiki)

So, undoubtly you are not reliable and you profoundly express racist feelings against your neighbours .Also all that i mentioned above conducted especially for the issues -Karaiskakis, -Sarakatsani, -Arvanites, -Suliotes, -Botsaris(very personal)Guess what, Both parents -Sarak's and a suliotan grand-ma with a black scarf on the head(!!!) and not a white(!!!);
We are less than the 2% of the greek people of Greece and we are the purest greeks!

Υou busted from the first time, you are Eddie's Rama agent![/QUOTE

I am glad that your surname starts with kara..
That means you yourself are a 24 karat Turk that now feels Greek
Turks are a respected nation in the league of Nations and a major power in the Balkans.
Turkish heritage you have gives you a cause of being proud Greek.

I haven't any problem with tsoban people . My best friends here in albania are tsoban. We have an problem here in Albania with greek goverment . Because your government pay 350EU in a month to tsobani people and gipsy to declare themeselfs like greek minority. Greece is now the most poor country in Europe, and your government spent europian money for nationalist agenda . Today the Tsobani community is divide, because your goverment pay money.
I love tsobani people .
Fuc meta, meta tao .

yes you have,
and what is your problem? you want also?

@bardyll, albanopolis

Υou busted from the first time, you are Eddie's Rama agent![/QUOTE

I am glad that your surname starts with kara..
That means you yourself are a 24 karat Turk that now feels Greek
Turks are a respected nation in the league of Nations and a major power in the Balkans.
Turkish heritage you have gives you a cause of being proud Greek.

only genetics show the oposite,
the termination kara- If you knew has to do with colour of sheap, and cloths,
when Con/polis fall some Greeks decide to wear only Black and breed also black sheap,

now you learn another term after the hadji which many Arbanites had also,

Albanians with last name hadji has many. Some are moslem some are orthodox. But since we have many religions we are liberated from national or racial complexes.
Arvanites with name hadj there arn't
One of the main reasons that Arvaniti left Albania after Turkish conquest was that they were hard core orthodox.
When Greeks in Peloponnese were paying tribute to Otomans, Arbanites of Peloponnese were giving them a hard fight
You have a lot to learn my dear "Macedonian original"l from Turkey.

According to wikipedia :
Hadji

Hadji is an honorific title given to a Muslim person who has successfully completed the Hajj to Mecca, as well as a derogatory term used by American military personnel towards Arabs, Muslims and Middle Easterners.

It may also refer to:

People:

El Hadji Diouf (born 1981), Senegalese footballer El Hadji Guissé, Senegalese judge Hadji Murad (circa 1790–1852), Caucasian leader Ismail Hadji Maulvi-Mohammed (1781–1831), Muslim reformer Marios Hadjiandreou, Cypriot athlete Mustapha Hadji (born 1971), Moroccan international footballer Nikos Hatzis (born 1976), Greek basketball player Tony Hatzis (born 1986), Australian footballer Youssouf Hadji (born 1980), Moroccan footballer

Fictional characters:

Hadji (character), a character in the American television cartoon series Jonny Quest Hadji, the master of all genies, in the American television series I Dream of Jeannie

Songs:

Hadji girl, a song

According to wikipedia :
Hadji

Hadji is an honorific title given to a Muslim person who has successfully completed the Hajj to Mecca, as well as a derogatory term used by American military personnel towards Arabs, Muslims and Middle Easterners.

It may also refer to:

People:

El Hadji Diouf (born 1981), Senegalese footballer El Hadji Guissé, Senegalese judge Hadji Murad (circa 1790–1852), Caucasian leader Ismail Hadji Maulvi-Mohammed (1781–1831), Muslim reformer Marios Hadjiandreou, Cypriot athlete Mustapha Hadji (born 1971), Moroccan international footballer Nikos Hatzis (born 1976), Greek basketball player Tony Hatzis (born 1986), Australian footballer Youssouf Hadji (born 1980), Moroccan footballer

Fictional characters:

Hadji (character), a character in the American television cartoon series Jonny Quest Hadji, the master of all genies, in the American television series I Dream of Jeannie

Songs:

Hadji girl, a song

then what about hadjimichalis Mexis the famous arbanitan which probably you never heard? don't make muslim now, it was one of the filiki and the biggest of Spetses or Ydra Arbanites
hadji was also given to Christians when visit jerusalem and tomp of ressurection.
it was chaplet a wreath of flowers which vistors from abroad should worn or bring, I can not remember more details.
lots of Arbanites had that hadji,
even in Serbia and Romania exists that hadji,

we find the term also in Armenian
hadjik in Armenia is a kind wreath, a crown a honour chaplet

I do not know about Iranian/aryan if exists also,
or in Arabian
so can not deny any other version.

YOU CAN LOOK ALSO HERE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatzi

n a Christian context, the title designates a person who has visited Jerusalem and the Holy Land and was baptised in the Jordan River.

Thank you all,
I am a Kara- and a Kostas and very proud of it.
Black is for the fear, the terror. (turk; undeniable, a humiliating epithet, an exonym which also contains the greatness of their carriers)
For example.
General Plastiras.>Black raider, Kara seytan; Kara-Satan= Black satan.
Every one who messed with greeks is a -Kara, like Kara-Mehmet Hali the admiral which only trusted greek sailors ;

Kara- is fearless
Kara- is for infidels.
kara- is for warriors
Kara- is too much of you.
Kara- is my freedom and my pass in Turkey and in Greece and to all Balkans.

Do not forget Saracatsan blood, sperm, and diaries free Europe from Ottomans!!!

Your legs is too short and your butt is almost to the ground, you have unhaired chests and blue eyes like a baby angel and your name is Florian!

Have you walked alone to Philopappou late night Florian?

@Υetos eisai Aetos. come to Hamudgia! xaxaxaxa!

@Υetos eisai Aetos. come to Hamudgia! xaxaxaxa!

I spend much time there, more than 1 year,
I will come again,

mail me area, maybe next year,
efaga olh thn adeia se egxeirhsh kysths.

Albanians with last name hadji has many. Some are moslem some are orthodox. But since we have many religions we are liberated from national or racial complexes.
Arvanites with name hadj there arn't
One of the main reasons that Arvaniti left Albania after Turkish conquest was that they were hard core orthodox.
When Greeks in Peloponnese were paying tribute to Otomans, Arbanites of Peloponnese were giving them a hard fight
You have a lot to learn my dear "Macedonian original"l from Turkey.

ne de ska
neve ska
chea ska
kisses from mount Pieria and from

250px-Diamandis_Nicolaou.jpg

if was not Androutsos, he would be vice general of Karaiskakis,

the makedonian army was bigger than even karaiskakis could not imagive or gather,
the joined forces of Makedonian diamantis Pappas karatasos etc were reaching 6 000 men
Androytsos ambition for power and glory send his troops and Turks to fight with them,
he wanted to be only one, Kriezis make that mistake also, hearing Androutsos and left thousands of greeks outside the fight.
search his story. since you are interested in Greek revolt.

want more,

my villages also gave men to Makedonian struggle,
they joined the Ematheia and west Makedonian corps.
what you do that time?
you served the Ottoman's.

7-10 000 Albanian Soldiers unter Turkish command in my area,

and you speak to us about freedom?

and why you are interested so much about Arbanites?
your Albanians slain them after Orlov's revolt in Argos,

better ask forgiveness on what you do to them.

I have nothing again greek, turkish or other people.
To make clear, there is a difference between greek and albanian. For us is most important nationality for you most important is religion.
So your government made an agreement with Turkish government, it's called exchange of population. You sendin Turkey 500.000 europian musslims,and Turkey send in Greece 1.500.000-2.000.000 asiatic christians . This is an fact .
Also is an fact that a part of albanian converted in musslims. As i told, this is not a problem for us. Why they converted ? I can explain this, but first you can help me answering to this questions :
Who brought the Turks in the Balkans and against whom? In the battle of Kosovo, was an anti-Ottoman Balkan coalition why had not the Greek? During the 100 years war was made by Albanians against the Turks from Ulcinj to Peloponnese, including the 25 years of resistance led by Skanderbeg, where were the Greeks?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scanderbeg However, during an ambush in the same battle, Ballaban managed to capture some important Albanian noblemen, including Moisi Arianit Golemi, a cavalry commander, Vladan Gjurica, the chief army quartermaster, Muzaka of Angelina, a nephew of Skanderbeg, and 18 other officers. [106] These men were sent immediately to Constantinople where they were skinned alive for fifteen days and later cut to pieces and thrown to the dogs. [106] Skanderbeg's pleas to have these men back, by either ransom or prisoner exchange, failed. [106]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gennadius_Scholarius Mehmed therefore sought the most anti-Western cleric he could find as a figure of unity for the Greeks under Turkish rule – and Gennadius as leading anti-Union figure was a natural choice. On 1 June 1453, just three days after the fall of the city, the new Patriarch's procession passed through the streets where Mehmed received Gennadius graciously and himself invested him with the signs of his office – the crosier (dikanikion) and mantle. This ceremonial investiture would be repeated by all Sultans and Patriarchs thereafter. And finally after you failed to tell me the name of a Greek hero, can you tell me a Greek uprising against the Turks during 400 years invasion? I am very curios. If you call uprising to fill Turkish harems with Christian girls, ok".

Religion was, and is, one of the defining elements of the Greek national self-consciousness and this is no different then say Spanish or Italians and Catholicism, or Turks and Islam, however to say that it is the only one for the Greek nation is incorrect. I would point out the reference for the definition of ethnicity for a more comprehensive view of what makes us Greek and to it I would in fact add "blood" as DNA results suggest that we are basically who we always have been, with some additions from other population groups along the way which is only natural:

"An ethnicity, or ethnic group, is a socially-defined category of people who identify with each other based on common ancestral, social, cultural, or national experience.[1][2] Membership of an ethnic group tends to be defined by a shared cultural heritage, ancestry, myth of origins, history, homeland, language (dialect), or even ideology, and manifests itself through symbolic systems such as religion, mythology and ritual, cuisine, dressing style, physical appearance, etc."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group

Now, let us be clear, were they "Asiatic Christians" or "Turkish Christians" with the implication they were "Turks" as we keep hearing? What exactly constitutes an "Asiatic Christian"? It is a fact that Asia Minor had long established Greek communities which pre-date in some cases the conquests of Alexander the Great and maintained their continuity right up to the turn of the twentieth-century exchanges you mention just like there were Greeks in Bulgaria with that particular population exchange.

In regards to your questions the Turks were brought into the Balkans, initially in small numbers as mercenaries or allies, by the Byzantine rulers in the 14th century AD to aid in their civil wars or to be used against their other foreign enemies, such as the Western mercenary companies. Of course by then you realize they had taken pretty much all of Asia Minor, and with all the depredations against the Byzantines from all sides and inside, they could hardly be too picky of where they looked for trained warriors at the time. As for Kosovo and the later resistance to the Ottomans, well did it occur to you by then the Greeks were already pretty much broken and subdued, barely hanging on for existence. Who after all had been fighting against the Turks, from the Seljuks on, for longer, or with more land, economic, material and population losses? By the time of the defence of Constantinople itself how many soldiers do you think the Greeks could, or did field? Prior to this, the Turks sent multiple huge raiding armies into Thessaly, Attica, and the Peloponnesus (Morea) to pillage, plunder and devastate Greece and soften up their southern flank while the marched on their conquests in the Balkans. Look up Turahan Bey for that. Later on, let us not forget the Turkish use of the Albanian bands to keep Greece subdued.

You may look up the Morosini-led Morean War or the Orlov Revolt and the correspondence of the Greeks with those leaders in regards to your interest in early Greek attempts for cooperation with anti-Ottoman forces, or liberation. Of course there is also the somewhat famous one of 1821.

As I mentioned before, isn't this attempt at all this deflection with Greeks really a way to cover up certain other insecurities, your mass-collaborationism being a big one perhaps?

Language lesson 1
TURKISH ENGLISH GREEK det Custom Adeti Afaroz Excommunicate Aforismos Aga Land owner Agas Ahmak Idiot Ahmakis Ahtapot Octopus Htapodi Alan Area, ground Alana Alarga Open sea, distant Alarga Aman For mercy's sake Aman Anadolu Anatolia (East in Greek) Anatoli Ananas Pineapple Ananas Anason Aniseed Anithos Anfora Anchor Amphoreus Angarya Forced labor Angaria Aptal Stupid Abdalis Apukurya Carnival Apokria Arap Negro, bogyman Arapis Arnavut Albanian Arnautis Asik Someone in love Asikis Atlet Athlete Athlitis Avanak Gullible, stupid Avanakis Ayran A drink Ariani

Shit we are only in the "A" section.

This thread has been viewed 66008 times.

Back