Politics Balkanian disagreements.

I have just quickly gone through the last page or two of this thread. You guys can disagree all you wish, and present evidence to support your claims and discredit those of others posters, but calling one another liars is over the line, as you should all know by now.

I am doing that, and frankly I don't much care for your PC obsession, because it is the truth. Nowhere have I seen this many PC hypocrites. And I am pretty sick of this forum's nazi agenda.

I have just quickly gone through the last page or two of this thread. You guys can disagree all you wish, and present evidence to support your claims and discredit those of others posters, but calling one another liars is over the line, as you should all know by now.

Your job is to move content to where it belongs and not take anybody´s part.
Read what the thread posts is about and suggest to move where it is more suitable to continue discussion.

JUST DO IT

Your job is to move content to where it belongs and not take anybody´s part.
Read what the thread posts is about and suggest to move where it is more suitable to continue discussion.

JUST DO IT

Oh, I'll do it alright. You asked for it, you got it.

Congratulations. You've now been given infractions by three moderators.

Oh, I'll do it alright. You asked for it, you got it.

Congratulations. You've now been given infractions by three moderators.
HI i think its good to have disagrements as it is disgreements of balkan forum,,Hope you are well

Argue until you're all blue in the face. Knock yourselves out. However, calling other people liars or telling them to shut up is totally out of line in civilized debate. Keep the discussions civil and data based. This isn't mud wrestling.

Most particularly, as I already mentioned upthread, anything that could be construed as supporting or threatening ethnic cleansing or extermination will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Has everybody understood?

Yes you are right. but not so strong anymore.kosova albanians from kasnichi fis tribe an others have still strong.the reason why the kosova muslim have the kanuni is because they were catholics they not all but 95% of them were catholics.But yes you right
I meant about history, not today.

pff qifsha serbet,;) .The kanuni That you posted does not excist anymore for my southern brothers it is gone,An this make me angry that it is.kanuni i arberia.laberisa is all gone vanished,is not good it was part of you old culture.. Is from region family are this picture View attachment 7468Correct me if im wrong but does the maniot use the kanuni this their kulla is it by chance that they use a kanuni an have simular building structureView attachment 7469
What supposed to be the Maniot?

And I will continue to call you a liar until you stop making things up.

More lies from you :)
Do you have any argument? Or just calling other members, liars, deceptive, terrorist etc etc! Don't hide behind your finger

because I want anyone who wants their own nation to have it like the basques, catalans, scots , sicilians etc

I do not follow your ideas of one ethnic race commanding over another ethnic race , it leads to loss of customs, traditions, language and privileges.

with Ghegs and Tosks remaining together one will eventually loose
I agree only about Basque. Which is completely a different ethnicity from the Spanish.

pffffffff

ok I am an asronaut
No, indeed you are at just an anti Albanian. Instead do you have any argument. By order of the man on the right ,who was an orthodox, was killed the Greek bishop Foti during 1908.

Sooner or later the today Greek orthodox bishop will be deported from Albania and replaced with an ethnic Albanian archbishop

Do we moderators here, or they just don't care? [emoji17]

I am doing that, and frankly I don't much care for your PC obsession, because it is the truth. Nowhere have I seen this many PC hypocrites. And I am pretty sick of this forum's nazi agenda.
If don't like this forum, you are free to live. No one is forcing you to stay, besides you don't have any anti Albanian agenda of course

HI i think its good to have disagrements as it is disgreements of balkan forum,,Hope you are well
Yes, it's good and nice to talk and discuss. But we should keep it civil and ethical. I am not here to read the personal insults of certain members. I want to read only arguments, even if they might be wrong arguments.

Argue until you're all blue in the face. Knock yourselves out. However, calling other people liars or telling them to shut up is totally out of line in civilized debate. Keep the discussions civil and data based. This isn't mud wrestling.

Most particularly, as I already mentioned upthread, anything that could be construed as supporting or threatening ethnic cleansing or extermination will result in an immediate and permanent ban. Has everybody understood?
Certain members are not calling others only liars, but either deceptive and terrorist.

Do you have any argument? Or just calling other members, liars, deceptive, terrorist etc etc! Don't hide behind your finger
This is why I am not communicating with you anymore. You lack basic logic. You have the answer for this question already.

Uh, not exactly... liar. :wary2:

You may have to set up new terms to describe precisely, situations such ...
As an example:
1) Someone who just is not so clear as to his affairs, based on evidence
arbitrarily and at will interpret, this phenomenon we could ascribe it with
the term *-Pseudomythiac.*
2) As above with the differentiation that he is aware of the relevance of
the arguments, but persistently trying to convince themselves and others,
then I think that the term *-Peudomythomaniac* it is fair enough!
3) If the operator of incorrect theorems, convinced of the truth of his
arguments , and blasts any other option with his "big voice"...
the phenomenon:* -Mythysteria,* (the person) *-Mythysterikal;*
or something like -*Pseudophiliac*... May that be, or in very extreme
cases *-Paramythological *and* Paramythistorian* !

That could be an academic approach of the incident - That's science!

At least heard sounding more interesting than just -Liar !. :LOL:

Αυθέντης και Μάγιστρος, Lexoplastical ΠαναΞ.

Someone left the door open...
-and i catch a cold and something sneezing my nose. -Damn -Κερκόπορτα*.

and as i written to one of my poems beyond others.

... του Μουχαμέτη τα χωνεία (κανόνια)
μας την εφόρεσαν υπό ορθή γωνία...

* a small gate at the outer walls of Konstantnopolis

Someone left the door open...
-and i catch a cold and something sneezing my nose. -Damn -Κερκόπορτα*.

and as i written to one of my poems beyond others.

... του Μουχαμέτη τα χωνεία (κανόνια)
μας την εφόρεσαν υπό ορθή γωνία...

* a small gate at the outer walls of Konstantnopolis

και ο μουχαμετης τωρα αλλαξε,
μα νεος μουχαμετης βρεθηκε,
και το χουι δεν αλλαξε,
και φως θελει να μας διδαξει,
μα η ληθη δεν μας επιασε,
και νεα γενια θα κτισουμε,
τον μουχαμετη τον νεο να τον διαολοστειλουμε

I think you are wrong. Because others have tried all means to exterminate the Albanians, but have failed. Because you, and others of your category have to understand something , Albanians have a characteristic that few nations have, the vitality. We never die. We are the oldest nation of the European continent, but also we are the youngest people of Europe in average age. And we continue to be here.

So tell me which albanian is taught in school............gheg or tosk ...............you must know if you know so much about the albanian language

This thread has been viewed 453580 times.

Back