Politics Balkanian disagreements.

When the Albanian lord Scanderbeg was trying to join his ally the Hunyadi, lord of Hungary, on the battlefield against the ottomans, the scanderbeg army was blocked by the Serb lord of the Serbian principality. The Serbs not allowed the scanderbeg to pass through the Serbian principality. The Serbs were among the allies of ottomans. They helped the ottomans against the Hungarians and against the Albanians. The sister of the Serb lord was the wife of sultan [emoji23] . Although all this Scanderbeg with his army destroyed the Serbs and passed through Serbia, but it was too late for the battle. The damage was done. The battle was won by the ottomans unfortunately.
Only during the end of the ottoman empire the Serbs forgot for their old allies. [emoji57] [emoji6]
Scanderbeg was not even an Albanian,his mother Vojislava Tripalda a Slavic woman,only letter written by his father was on Cyrillic and Slavic language,in the absence of any kingdom,empire prior in the middle ages of Albanians he became a figure of Albanisation and the highest myth in the Albanian nation.

Last edited:
come on

we all know history,

jews and christians had to pay a tax to live nearby the 'prophet'
and all non monotheists had to convert or die,
even today at 2015 Islam try to convert or kill the Yezidi via Daesh
They attack Yezidi at 2015 cause they are not monotheists in the 'land of prophet'
come on, face the truth once in your life,

QURAN 9:29

the people of the bible pay jizya with willing admision and they are subdued themshelves,
pay jizyah or cizye to be harac, harash a written license to live one year more,

we are not kids at an Albanian school

even at 1834 that tax existed, estimated +- 1200 years after the 'prophet' RIP
I don't see any connection between ISIS and the Prophet. Only you do. If you hate everything which is not Greek orthodox, that's your problem with the liberal democracy, certainly not mine.
Did Christians paid taxes on Europe to the state and to the church? Yes, too many taxes. Muslims and Christians paid taxes because they were citizens of the caliphate state. I don't see here anything for dispute.

I think you never worked for USA goverment, as you told us,
neithr you understand what is behind Kossovo case,
or you know and you hide it even from your shelf,
soon you will have to face it, and is not big Albania, it is something different,
Can you elaborate more, and stop focusing on me. What is gonna happen, because I don't see anything. And stop with your theories of Islamic- fascist- terrorist- etc for the Albanians. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] .

Scanderbeg was not even an Albanian,his mother Vojislava Tripalda a Slavic woman,only letter written by his father was on Cyrillic and Slavic language,in the absence of any kingdom,empire prior in the middle ages of Albanians he became a figure of Albanisation and the highest myth in the Albanian nation.
What was he? Do you really believe that the Albanian nation or ethnicity exist, or it is a Hollywood invention [emoji23].
Denying everything about Albanians, even their existence, you are gonna lose even that small credit which remained on the Serb history. The descendents of noble family of scanderbeg his family line still lives in West Europe. They claim the Albanian continuity. They were among the Albanian renaissance and the best patriots. Go and ask the arbereshe of Italy. They still speak a pure Albanian language [emoji57] [emoji6]. You failed again.

What was he? Do you really believe that the Albanian nation or ethnicity exist, or it is a Hollywood invention [emoji23].
Denying everything about Albanians, even their existence, you are gonna lose even that small credit which remained on the Serb history. The descendents of noble family of scanderbeg his family line still lives in West Europe. They claim the Albanian continuity. They were among the Albanian renaissance and the best patriots. Go and ask the arbereshe of Italy. They still speak a pure Albanian language [emoji57] [emoji6]. You failed again.
What am i denying isn't that true that his mother was Slavic woman,isn't true that letters found from his family were in Cyrillic and Slavic,plus he was figther for Christianity and Crusader not for Albania that's your myth is what i said,only in modern times he become Albanian hero,nobody claim him from Slavic people in the Balkans,we have more heroes then him from the middle ages,that is missing in Albanian history therefore you can have him,but can't stand the myths im sorry.

What am i denying isn't that true that his mother was Slavic woman,isn't true that letters found from his family were in Cyrillic and Slavic,plus he was figther for Christianity and Crusader not for Albania that's your myth is what i said,only in modern times he become Albanian hero,nobody claim him from Slavic people in the Balkans,we have more heroes then him from the middle ages,that is missing in Albanian history therefore you can have him,but can't stand the myths im sorry.
In Albanian regions every one can find easy legends about scanderbeg. There are legends and tales about him. His figure was not invented during the modern time, but it was passed through the conscience of the people during the last 500 years till nowadays. He became a legend on the mountains of Albania. Kids were grown with his myth. This is easy to proof.
I don't see your point here. You mean scanderbeg was a Serb? I post you some of the most famous Albanian family lords of medieval of pre- ottomans invasion.

Progoni
Spata
Balshaj
Thopia
Arianiti
Spani
Dukagjini
Zenebishi
Kastrioti
Muzakaj
You are free to read about those people. It's proven they were all Albanians. Some of the lords of those families married foreigner wife. This happens all the time if you are a noble lord. The lords don't marry with peasants girls. The Cyrillic letters that might be found do not proof anything. We have the correspondence of scanderbeg with the Vatican. There is clear his ethnicity. He was one step before became the Lord of Albania, (king ) crowned by the Pope . Unfortunately the Pope died.
It is not important what was his mother. It is normal that the wife of gjon kastrioti (scanderbeg's father) was a foreigner. We don't have evidences about her ethnicity. Her name is not a proof

Can you elaborate more, and stop focusing on me. What is gonna happen, because I don't see anything. And stop with your theories of Islamic- fascist- terrorist- etc for the Albanians. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] .

You started first. You use taqiyya and people all know about it.

Your country helped it being destroyed. Smashed it into pieces, killed our citizens and occupied it. At least there are still some decent people it the West that admit your involvment in this neo-nazi crime.
https://www.thetrumpet.com/literature/1706/germanys-conquest-of-the-balkans

Ike: I read some books on the History of the Serbs and took a graduate course on the History of the Balkans when I was getting my Masters in History. During the beginning of the Bosnian War I was pro Serb. I thought it was unfair that Albanians would claim the lands of the Old Serbia (Kosovo) for themselves (there should have been an agreement on ownership of the land). I also read about atrocities committed by Muslims and Croats. So the Serbs were not the only ones guilty of war crimes. BUT your Bosnian Serbians forces were stupid: when they were on top they showed on live TV Muslims being massacred!! How stupid and arrogant can the Serbs be? This was the reason why the West attacked and destroyed your military power. If the Serbs would have acted in a more intelligent and civilized manner you would have gained much more from the war that you did, but alas you were not up to it.

Ike: I read some books on the History of the Serbs and took a graduate course on the History of the Balkans when I was getting my Masters in History. During the beginning of the Bosnian War I was pro Serb. I thought it was unfair that Albanians would claim the lands of the Old Serbia (Kosovo) for themselves (there should have been an agreement on ownership of the land). I also read about atrocities committed by Muslims and Croats. So the Serbs were not the only ones guilty of war crimes. BUT your Bosnian Serbians forces were stupid: when they were on top they showed on live TV Muslims being massacred!! How stupid and arrogant can the Serbs be? This was the reason why the West attacked and destroyed your military power. If the Serbs would have acted in a more intelligent and civilized manner you would have gained much more from the war that you did, but alas you were not up to it.

1. Serbs never bragged with massacres on TV, live or not. I know cause I've watched their TV stations from time to time.

2. No, that was not the reason. NATO started this war, so that it could fight Serbs. If NATO had respected Yugoslav constitution, international law, and democratic choice of the people, there would have been no war.

2. I don't recall Serbs wanting much more, than which was rightfully theirs. All the way throughout the war their troops have been 30-40 km from Zagreb, with rockets and artillery up in the hills (behind Karlovac and Sisak), and Zagreb laying in front of them down in the plains. If they wanted to finish with it, they could have taken Zagreb in the matter of days. Now tell me, why didn't they do it? Same thing with Sarajevo. Do you even know how the sidge of Sarajevo looked like? And don't start with that stories about brave homeland defenders of Croatia and Bosnia. Everyone who has been in the military, knows, that this situation would have been over in less than 2h, if the Serb forces wanted to overtake Sarajevo. OMG, what am I saying.... Everyone who ever played a Risk game, knows it.

What has to do Vallavan pasha on this discussion? Who was he?

hahahaha,

seems like you do not know your own heroes and fathers

What is taqiyya? I am not aware of it. What am I suppose to use, according to you

come on,
since you do not know,
you proved your shelf who and what you are

only Ottoman Turks did not pay it, and seems you are one of them,

come on,
since you do not know,

Is it something like Jizye tax? I know one taqiyya which is not related with paying.

hahahaha,

seems like you do not know your own heroes and fathers
Who the hell is he? If he was my hero, I suppose to knew him. Maybe he is your hero.
Are you writing anything serious, or just irony. Is not my problem ,if you don't have any argument

come on,
since you do not know,

So I am an ottoman? Those are your arguments? This is all you can try. I suppose to be 150 years old [emoji23]

No you don't be silly.
In kosova is a large Turkish minority. Now you are able to figure out who is an ethnic Albanian and who is a Turk by their appearance.[emoji57] Come on.

nop
they are the same

nop
they are the same

This is weird. I was talking about something like this the other day. A friend of mine who had worked in Greece told me that some of his greek coworkers looked exactly like Turks and some others like slavs. I did agree in fact and i told him that in the islands, since i've been on vacation in Greece in some occasions, many greeks have got that brown middle eastern admixture.

This is weird. I was talking about something like this the other day. A friend of mine who had worked in Greece told me that some of his greek coworkers looked exactly like Turks and some others like slavs. I did agree in fact and i told him that in the islands, since i've been on vacation in Greece in some occasions, many greeks have got that brown middle eastern admixture.

the brown colour in hair and eyes, is found even in palaiolithic populations of Central Greece,
the brown colour is not only Greek marker, but a wider marker in Balkans and minor Asia,
it is certified that existed 6000 BC,
the colour that is missing in both palaiolithic and epipalaiolithic is blond,
blondism is rather new in Balkans

in fact palaiolithic people of Central Greece as rest balkans, were primary brown, with a bit darker skin,
red colour enter later with lighter skin
and blond is newest of all and maybe came with Romans Gauls and Slavs

the brown colour in hair and eyes, is found even in palaiolithic populations of Central Greece,
the brown colour is not only Greek marker, but a wider marker in Balkans and minor Asia,
it is certified that existed 6000 BC,
the colour that is missing in both palaiolithic and epipalaiolithic is blond,
blondism is rather new in Balkans

in fact palaiolithic people of Central Greece as rest balkans, were primary brown, with a bit darker skin,
red colour enter later with lighter skin
and blond is newest of all and maybe came with Romans Gauls and Slavs
As we know Alexander the great was a blond hair man. I read that tracians were blond hair generally either.

This thread has been viewed 455167 times.

Back