"'Adam" and its semantic roots: Hebrews/Phoenicians and the "red/ruddy" issue

Leperrine, thank you for such outstanding research and such an eloquent exposition of, the Adam, and one of the best explanations of True Biblical Doctrin. Very few people have ever had this much depth, and scriptural biblical doctrine, expressed to them in modern religions known in the USA. today as Christianity. It is such a breath of fresh air to read your article and pray others have ears to hear, and eyes to see, the depth of real biblical truth and hopefully other Sons and Daughters of YHWH will find it and give them clear Understanding. Thank You Brother!!

Late to the party

I know I'm late to this post,but in my biblical research it's exactly what I have come up with.
But the conundrum I see is that after Christ ascended we have all the world including all races claiming Christianity as their primary religion ,
Most Christian Identity proponents believe that only the white show blood in the face people are only capable of coming to Christ, but this has its problems with Europeans race mixing with all other races .So if you happen to be one of these Europeans who have raced mixed with other races ,you are not capable of salvation in Christ.
But the flesh profits nothing after the cross .
But as we see today ,the Jews are behind the push for multiculturalism in European based white Countries, so why are these Jews(edomites) so interested in mixing the seed of Europeans with other races .
Late to the party

I know I'm late to this post,but in my biblical research it's exactly what I have come up with.
But the conundrum I see is that after Christ ascended we have all the world including all races claiming Christianity as their primary religion ,
Most Christian Identity proponents believe that only the white show blood in the face people are only capable of coming to Christ, but this has its problems with Europeans race mixing with all other races .So if you happen to be one of these Europeans who have raced mixed with other races ,you are not capable of salvation in Christ.
But the flesh profits nothing after the cross .
But as we see today ,the Jews are behind the push for multiculturalism in European based white Countries, so why are these Jews(edomites) so interested in mixing the seed of Europeans with other races .
To; Late to the party
I am not the author of the artical that Leperrine so graciously, and with such knowledge of scriptural understanding expressed in that article.
I think you will agree that the scriptures expresses that the, hasatan, knows YHWH's laws and commandments better, by far, than most of modern day Evangelical Christians and has ever since he was cast out of heaven. The Scriptures overwhelmingly express that YHWH sends His Sons and Daughters into this realm called Earth through the Seedline of Adam, to Jacob, to his flesh and blood descendants call Israel, to carry out His mission on Earth. The Enemy cometh to destroy, and kill, out bloodline of YHWH's people by Miscegenation also known in the Commandments as Adultry which biblical Israelites were forbidden to committ. Hope this short answer helps you see why that multiculturalism is pushed by schools, governments, and churches and certain races including Esu's decendents today.

This thread has been viewed 27779 times.

Back