Albanian lexemes and their presence in the other languages

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to understand a simple thing. There is no sane person in this forum who take seriously what you post here.

In Fact all,

Everybody knows European and Global history,
Pure and clear history,

what I write is pure history,
and everybody in the forum
who finished at least high school
surely knows and understand the above,

for those who Don't
Sorry
Truth is bitter,

until Phocas all are Flavians,
the next Herakleios just carries and abbandon that,

if Flavian was a title, or wider family continuity
Search Anastasios of Dyrrachium a Flavius

but After herakleios and his dynasty, Flavian is no more in use,

and after the 20 years anarchy
tottaly different

FINDF FOR BURRUN DALMATIA
AND NIS ROMAN CAMPS

I'm saying all these languages were related to each other since all came from protoIE. So it doesn't matter which language Albanian came from, it is still related to all Greek dialects because they also come from protoIE.

History is about the names, there is no history without names, and when it comes to Albanians all sources I mean every single objective independent written source for the last 1000 years points to EPIROTES.

Again, they came from protoIE so they do have a connection. What's so difficult to understand about that? That part of my theory is actually quite straightforward and I thought not disputable.

PIE language, is part of a modern scientific hypothesis, which I respect, but doesn't provide any clue about historical events and people, AFTER the presumed split. We are talking about NAMES which are believed to be historical, and to find the possible real connection we might need a little bit more than just a product of a modern scientific hypothesis. But of course, the initial connection is guaranteed, but equally between every single language, and not just between Albanian and Greek. But I agree with you, that the connection between Greek and Albanian is very strong. However we don't possess the Albanian language written back in time. From very few examples indirectly provided from ancient authors the connection proves to be solid: Example:
Strabo records that the Thesprotians, Molossians, and Macedonians referred to old men as pelioi and old women as peliai
which are very similar to the respective Albanian and Greek words. Albanian even guarantees the sound preservation but we can discuss this later.

Johane, the biggest mistake we can make, is to create theories with hybrid ideas, just to please the others. By saying this, I don't mean we should be disrespectful toward other cultures, but not to acomodate them in something that our ancestors claim as ours. If Scanderbeg claimed old Epirotans, Pyrrhus, Alexander the Great and their followers as Albanians, we have no reason to scrutinize his claim in search for any discrepancy. If John Musachi claims his name comes from Old Molossians and they were established in Epirus by Pyrrhus Neoptolemos Achiles' son and from his mother side he was Dukagjini, a nobility descended from Trojans, we have no reason to verify the truthness of this claim. We have no reason to verify Pietro Bogdani, the Macedonian-Albanian Archbishop, if he was telling the truth or not, about all these aforementioned stories. We have several confirmations from several Medieval Albanian intelectuals who insist on the same stories. This is our heritage which we shouldn't doubt. It's a big mistake if we do so. Not only we shouln't doubt anything inherited from our ancestors, but we should voice it. The others will try to shut us off but they will fail, because nothing can stop a person or a nation to be proud of his heritage. We will voice our heritage, not somebody else's, and we have to be proud for whatever it might be, even the most humble and unimpresive.

History is about the names, there is no history without names, and when it comes to Albanians all sources I mean every single objective independent written source for the last 1000 years points to EPIROTES.

PIE language, is part of a modern scientific hypothesis, which I respect, but doesn't provide any clue about historical events and people, AFTER the presumed split. We are talking about NAMES which are believed to be historical, and to find the possible real connection we might need a little bit more than just a product of a modern scientific hypothesis. But of course, the initial connection is guaranteed, but equally between every single language, and not just between Albanian and Greek. But I agree with you, that the connection between Greek and Albanian is very strong. However we don't possess the Albanian language written back in time. From very few examples indirectly provided from ancient authors the connection proves to be solid: Example:
Strabo records that the Thesprotians, Molossians, and Macedonians referred to old men as pelioi and old women as peliai
which are very similar to the respective Albanian and Greek words. Albanian even guarantees the sound preservation but we can discuss this later.

WHAT KIND OF LINGUISTIC SCIENCE IS THAT?

AND WHATKIND OF SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION IS THE FIRST QUOTE

AS FOR STRABO
GEOGRAPHICA/GEOGRAPHY

BOOK 7
CHAPTER 5 ILLYRIAN AND PANNONIA
CHAPTER 7 EPIROTES

who wants truth about what Strabo says
read the above

ok I just pass the book 11
we all know why,

This thread is now closed. It is, once again, a t-roll thread based on absolutely no respected science, in this case linguistics, at all, and as all such threads do, descended into ridiculousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 91434 times.

Back