Politics Balkanian disagreements.

Germans would never do that. What ever do the Turks and Greeks, they always be faraway from the German economy. Just see what situation they have already today.

It is not simply "what they have". The German economy is backed by the USA because there is a lot of US investment and they see themselves as economic partners. I would say Germany is the US Trojan Horse. But the US economy may not be as good as it looks and the US has internal problems, especially health. So there is a question mark for the future. On the other hand The East and Asia are fast growing economies so what will happen?

congratulations
the medical world should take your DNA and study it toroughly

It is not a question of DNA. And in any case the medical world is only interested in profits not health.

What is wrong with you people? READ the name of the thread topic. There are numerous threads where the topic is the never ending list of grievances between Albanians and Greeks, Albanians and Serbs, and every other possible Balkanian madness. Use them.

The next off topic post will result in an infraction.

I really can't believe that you don't see it is the very same problem.
As for the topic question - no, they can't.

I agree with your post. Just to correct something. The conflict is between albanian from one side and greek and serbs from the other side. We have no problems with other balcan people. And we have not attacked any country during our history. On the contrary we have given our help the two peoples during their wars of liberation. And this conflict is not religious, but ethnic.

What?

The most agressive and warmhead nation of Balkans are Albanians,

Just to remind you how many times you attack only Greeks

revolt of Orlov,
Attack on Kolokotronis father armatoliki
raiders and terrorists of Lalla,
Revolt of 1821
except Imbrahim who was Egyptian, the most cruel of all Turkish soldiers were the Albanians
Remember Suli, you Genocide Souliotes
Remember Moschopolis,
remember Nymphaio mountain, today it is called Neve-ska after we kick you back to Tettovo
remember the revolt of Litochoro,
remember Miki Zeza (Paulos Melas) and the Makedonian Struggle
remember WW1 and the Albanian volunteers of Turkish Army
Hasan Tahsin Pasha had more Albanians in his army than Turks,
remember the Lazaioi Armatoliki
remember the WW2
when you attacked Greek unarmed peasants, cowards as you are, behind the alliance with Fasistic Italy,

THANKS GOD WE KNOW HISTORY,

in 200 YEARS YOU ATTACKED GREECE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE,

Come on whom you are trying to cheat?
do you believe that what you say?
OR YOU THINK WE ARE BUDALLA?

when we fought for our liberty,
you fought against us for money,
we got liberated canturies before you,
and you still attack Greece,
cause your heart is not Free, it is still under Ottoman empire, when you were the Buranda of Turkish army,

The ethnogenesis of modern Greeks, which was the subject of the deleted post, is not ON TOPIC. Linguistic wrangles are not ON TOPIC. Personal health histories and experiences with reincarnation, although harmless, are also not on topic.

If someone wants to argue that the conflict in Cyprus between "Turks" and "Greeks" proves that Muslims and Christians can't live peacefully together, or that the conflict between Albanians and other Balkan nationalities is in part a religious conflict because some Albanians are Muslims you can make that case. I would argue that the fact that the Albanians count both Christians and Muslims among them proves that Muslims and Christians can indeed co-exist peacefully. In fact, I think a case could be made that before the deliberate stoking of ethnic and religious hatred by extremists a good deal of progress had been made and that increasing numbers of Christians and Muslims were indeed co-existing peacefully.

The American experience also proves that it is possible. Most Muslim Americans live in perfect harmony with their Christian neighbors, just as Orthodox Christians, Roman Catholics, and Protestants live in harmony with one another. If people in the Balkans can't get beyond these things, maybe the fault is just as much in their xenophobic, atavistic, tribal mentality as it is in their religions.

the once who are Xenophobic in Balkans are obvious,
search in which country can a foreigner live?

What is wrong with you people? READ the name of the thread topic. There are numerous threads where the topic is the never ending list of grievances between Albanians and Greeks, Albanians and Serbs, and every other possible Balkanian madness. Use them.

Angela. if you look behind the scene, and remove the curtain,
you see the thread answers hidden,

the answer of thread are in Ottoman empire times,
you could have 30-50-80 years of peace, but oups, one match out of matches box, lights strong fires,
byzantines manage to rule with 'hunting pagans', mercy of God,roman inheritage (WE ARE THE CHOSEN, DEATH TO NON BELIEVERS)
Ottomans manage to rule with yenicharies (WE ARE THE CHOSEN, DEATH TO NON BELIEVERS) and continoues war till Suleiman, and small anexation given and taken from decade to decade
today it is not different, simply world turn more to true political affairs, than religious and race,
but what was hidden in the christians of the Ottoman empire, for the loss of their country to foreign
today is hidden to muslims, for the loss of rulling the country,

when you understand that, you understand all,

THE BELIEVERS OF ONE GOD, MUST BE THE RULERS, AND THE FIRST AT ALL,
IF NOT? THEN THEIR GOD IS MISEROUS,
Monotheistic religions promise paradise, even in Earth, to their believers
and punishment, and humilation and Hell to the non believers

I think it is simple, don't you think?

ONE OF THE FACES OF MONOTHEISM,
SUPERIORITY OF THE BELIEVERS,

that did not change 2 milleniums now,
either Jew, either christian, either Muslim

Last edited:
I knew you're a hardcore jihadist all along :D :D

Greek is in fact one of the oldest terms.
1- yes. I typed wrong that word. Some times it happens. [emoji17] . Apologize for that. I was writing with tapatalk.

2- yes, it's an old word. It was used by the Romans, naming the hellenes. Greeks never called themselves using that word. They used generally the word "Hellenic". My point was that the word Greece was implemented during the Greek independence after 1831. Before thet , they were calling themselves "romi" . This doesn't mean that they were not ethnic Greeks.

Това може би е вярно, но си много про-албански и анти-славянски мнения сте напълно дискредитира в очите ми / поне на Балканския тема /. Съжалявам Анжела!

Agree. And they should stop insulting personally.

Това може би е вярно, но си много про-албански и анти-славянски мнения сте напълно дискредитира в очите ми / поне на Балканския тема /. Съжалявам Анжела!
English is an official language on Eupedia, so try using it even if translated by google:

That may be true, but its much-Albanian and anti-Slavic views are completely discredited in my eyes / at least the Balkan topic /. Angela sorry!
I would say it is a pretty good translation.

It is not simply "what they have". The German economy is backed by the USA because there is a lot of US investment and they see themselves as economic partners. I would say Germany is the US Trojan Horse. But the US economy may not be as good as it looks and the US has internal problems, especially health. So there is a question mark for the future. On the other hand The East and Asia are fast growing economies so what will happen?
If you see carefully these countries have something in common. [emoji631] [emoji636] [emoji629] [emoji627] It's called liberal- democracy. They use a liberal economy. The growth in China it's important, I admit, but they are still many, many miles away from the west. Turkey had lost the large economic growth also. Why? They are destroying their democracy. If there is not a liberal democracy and neither a liberal economy, there is no an economic growth. The only reason why China became the second world economy, it's because they are a large country. They never could rival the USA.

THANKS GOD WE KNOW HISTORY,

You meant Gods, didn't you? :grin:

I thought Neo-Pagans are leftist people, but I think I was wrong.

OR YOU THINK WE ARE BUDALLA?
Jo budalla, por komplet koqe kandari.
Honestly, i have difficulty to understand your posts. You have a writing style which clearly shows a pronounced mental distortion.

You meant Gods, didn't you? :grin:

I thought Neo-Pagans are leftist people, but I think I was wrong.

living among monotheists, it become common to speak like them,
if I lived in Turkey, I would said Mass-Allah (glory to Allah) correct?

there is no true left, neither right,
these are creations of politicians,
i have seen sosialists, to make stock exchanges, give high rate loans etc etc
i have seen rights that become chicken when the law is against them, or loose the father's money haritage,

there are many neo-pagan groups in Greece,
among them many charlatans, rediculous,
who dress like ancient, and make ceremonies,

I believe that I am connected with a healthy one,
we do not dress like ancients, neither make ceremonies to impress,
we are dressed normally, and some times we go to local christian church, in order to avoid create scandals,
I was driven to the group when I was studying at University,
we mainly gather to cafe, or make a froup travel to holy places,
our tend is to relief and release our souls to the plurality of human abilities and life in a pluraristic nature/planet
to live free, and challenge and obey the deities, as it is in human nature, from the day we are born,
the group I belong tends to a philosophical movement, closer to Parmenides/Zenon/Chrysippos, a kind of para-pythagoreian,
rather a foundamental religion,

Jo budalla, por komplet koqe kandari.
Honestly, i have difficulty to understand your posts. You have a writing style which clearly shows a pronounced mental distortion.

so I am a testicle?

thank you,

I am honored to hear that from you,

so I am a testicle?

thank you,

I am honored to hear that from you,
Here is the kandar, peshore=weigher.
peshore-e-tregut-vaga-e-pazarit.png

And here is the koqe of kandar:
IS%20&%20KAM%20Peshore_Gure%20peshe%20celiku.jpg

It`s an compliment in albanian.

l
if I lived in Turkey, I would said Mass-Allah (glory to Allah) correct?
Even greeks say Mass-Allah (glory to Allah), right?

1- yes. I typed wrong that word. Some times it happens. [emoji17] . Apologize for that. I was writing with tapatalk.
Yeah, I know it was a mistake, but it was funny as hell :)

2- yes, it's an old word. It was used by the Romans, naming the hellenes. Greeks never called themselves using that word. They used generally the word "Hellenic". My point was that the word Greece was implemented during the Greek independence after 1831. Before thet , they were calling themselves "romi" . This doesn't mean that they were not ethnic Greeks.

They used that term long before Romei:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Names....CE.93.CF.81.CE.B1.CE.B9.CE.BA.CE.BF.CE.AF.29

The modern English noun Greek (Grecas or Crecas) is derived from the Latin Graeci, which in turn originates from Ancient Greek Γραικός (Graikos). It seems that the word is related with the Greek word γέρων geron, "old man" (from the PIE base *ǵerh2-, "to grow old") via Proto-Greek *gera-, "old age"—also related to Mycenean Greek kera /geras/, "gift of honour". The Germanic languages borrowed the name with an initial k sound, which was probably their initial sound closest to the Latin g (Goth. Kreks).

Aristotle used the term Graikos related with Hellenes (Meteorologica I xiv) and claimed that it was the name originally used by the Illyrians for the Dorians in Epirus from Graii native name of the people of Epirus. He places Ancient Hellas in the region of Achelousiver around Dodona where in his opinion the great deluge of Deucalion must have occurred.

He is talking about your Albanian ancestors also. Read some history, before making this wild claims about terminology.

This thread has been viewed 453753 times.

Back