ChatGPT Update

I think Elon Musk is just an opportunist that is full of crap TBH.

I like how he broke the Left's grip on twitter, but the void is filled with retarded people espousing nonsense.

It doesn't matter if it is left of right, the bell curve remains the same, and the fact of the matter is most of humanity is dull.

I would be ecstatic is all of the people who can barely fog a mirror were stripped of their utility by AI/AGI, we just allowed the natural order of things to take shape, and have them eliminate themselves with their own stupid choices.

I was just at a hospital to visit a sick relative, and many of the nurses for example should be eliminated by Androids to care for the sick and elderly. I am so disgusted by low-IQ, malcontent, soulless masses of idiot-lizard brains having to be the cogs and gears of society. If they are are afraid of AI, they should be afraid, because they know they deserve to lose their jobs. If you think that is misanthropic and vitriolic, it is 7:52 am here and I haven't even had my espresso(s) yet. :)

“The future has not been written. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.”

Terminator 2: Judgment Day alternate ending

The ChatGPT plus app for my Android phone has a cool feature that makes it work like Alexa or Siri.

The voices overall are very underwhelming.

I currently have it set to sound like a young black woman. All the other voices sound so meek, and hipster-like.

I would like to have it sound like David form Prometheus.

This one seems pretty significant, because it will integrate all of the functions it currently has separate. Now you can use Code Interpreter, web browsing, DALL-E 3 and Plug-ins all at once, instead of having to switch between chat threads. This is only for paying subscribers, though I currently has not been rolled out to me yet.
The high schoolers definitely checked it out xD

The political ideology of conversational AI: Converging evidence on ChatGPT's pro-environmental, left-libertarian orientation

This thread has been viewed 2467 times.

Back