Society Damn creationists

" .... and gosh, gee whiz, when God said, ´snort a fistful you lunatic!´, I knew he was talkin´ ta me." :shocked:

Some of the most influential men in modern science where believers in God and that fact should be sold to the kids in the classrooms so they don't grow up thinking there is a division between Science and Religion, and teach them to create hatred where none existed previously.

Like who ? By modern, do you mean still alive ?

I was referring to Morse, Edison and Newton who are thee most influential scientists of the modern world, if these three men and their works where removed from the world we would be living in a very different world!

I was referring to Morse, Edison and Newton who are thee most influential scientists of the modern world, if these three men and their works where removed from the world we would be living in a very different world!

These aren't modern scientists. Morse and Edison weren't even really scientists, but rather inventors. Newton died almost 300 years ago, at a time when almost everyone in Europe was deeply Christian !

Even people who died 100 years ago could not have known of modern neuroscience, biochemistry or genetics (the proof of evolution), which all destroy all plausibility of the traditional arguments brought forth by religions. To believe in god you need to believe in the existence of a soul, and I don't see how you can reconcile that with genetics and neuropsychology.

These aren't modern scientists. Morse and Edison weren't even really scientists, but rather inventors. Newton died almost 300 years ago, at a time when almost everyone in Europe was deeply Christian !

Even people who died 100 years ago could not have known of modern neuroscience, biochemistry or genetics (the proof of evolution), which all destroy all plausibility of the traditional arguments brought forth by religions. To believe in god you need to believe in the existence of a soul, and I don't see how you can reconcile that with genetics and neuropsychology.

:LOL: I've had enough of this forum, this is not a rational place, I can only say that the posts I've read on this site bring about a state of ignorance and bring division and enmity where none existed or needs to.

Some of the most influential men in modern science where believers in God and that fact should be sold to the kids in the classrooms so they don't grow up thinking there is a division between Science and Religion, and teach them to create hatred where none existed previously.
And? Just because a scientist believes in god doesn't mean that one actually exists. God should stay out of science and should be left in RE lessons.
Reality should be sold to children, not the superstitions of a bronze age book written by goat herders, or any other fantasy sky daddy.
It isn't science that creates the division, it is faith blind fundies that purposely distort science to try and show that their particular mythology is real. Science deals with facts, not fantasy.

:LOL: I've had enough of this forum, this is not a rational place, I can only say that the posts I've read on this site bring about a state of ignorance and bring division and enmity where none existed or needs to.
Typical response of a faith head. When faced with rational thought you all bugger off. Ignorance is creationism/Intelligent design or whatever the hell you want to call it. Do not drag science down to that level.

This thread has been viewed 23605 times.

Back