Immigration Do you support open borders for refugees in EU?

alieneu

Reaction score
Do you support open borders for refugees in EU?

There is a online voting site on this matter: https://refugee-crisis.eu/

Too bad it's voters amount are quite low, but would be interesting to see Europe's voice.

The sample size is relatively small, but it think it reflects the majority sentiment. It just seems that the open-border folks are much more publicized.

I am support! The more refugees the better, mama Merkel will take care of them :grin:
Didn't it work for Russians? Half of population, if not more, shows Mongolian and Siberian admixture, and 7% of population is Muslim. Unless, you want to make a point and present a real life example that Russia is sick, weak and about to collapse from multiculturalism?

Didn't it work for Russians? Half of population, if not more, shows Mongolian and Siberian admixture, and 7% of population is Muslim. Unless, you want to make a point and present a real life example that Russia is sick, weak and about to collapse from multiculturalism?

The only way Russia has managed their multiculturalism is through brutal state repression.

I believe the queston should be

How many wives can a refuggee to Europe

I personnaly do not support immigration at all and would say for everyone, debat is null if in first instance nobody can change your mind. I'm swiss from both parents, look physicaly like a Balkanic or Armeno-anatolian those that make me like in first instance Balkanic or Anatolian people ? No. All arguments of liberals are always destroyed, and we are nations, not individuality who make what they want following there instinct. If the majority chose, you are with or you find a new family, and thats worth for anybody in general. One day maybe you gonna be very disappointed by the direction of your country, and immigration speed that day x50.

This thread has been viewed 196 times.

Back