Egyptian civilisation and ancient Egyptians

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick summarization of your "points" :

1) Haplogroup E is non African (Beyond absurd and self defeating)

2) Afro-Asiatic is non African (Beyond absurd)

3) Horn African are the result of a mixture of black Africans and non African "Caucasoids" (a theory which has been discounted for decades now)

4) SOY Keita, Basil Davidson, Sonia Zakrewski, Kathryn Bard, Nancy Lovell, Mary Lefkowitz, Ian Shaw ect ect are all liars in regard to how they interpret the biological and cultural data in ascribing an origin for ancient Egypt.

5) The ancient Egyptians did not come from the south. (How many scholars can you cite in the last 15 years who directly say (leaving out room for deliberate misinterpretations) who states that the ancient Egyptians were not indigenous Africans from the south?)

6) The biological affinities between the ancient Egyptians and Horn Africans are the results of a common "Caucasoid" affinity (because Horn Africans are according to you "Caucasoid")

7) You also referred to me as a "black supremacist". :useless:

Your arguments are beyond absurd, and the mere fact that you insist on them discredits you towards anyone who is not a blatant racist (as you are). If I didn't know any better I'd say that you were the notorious stormfront regular (who champions a "Caucasoid" Egypt") Kellscross". Your spam of Mathilda/Racial Realities misinterpretations are simply not worth my time! :LOL:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 69866 times.

Back