Fino-ugrian influences in Russian folk customs&lifestyle and so on

since slavic is not an ethnic identity in the ancient times , but simply a linguistic identity , then "slavs" migrated from India to Ukraine and settled there for a very long time, while there for centuries upon centuries, they developed this language called slavic............what ethnic people who moved to this ukraine land is what needs to be asked.
Is language part of a culture?

Well I rather think R1A formed in NE Europe .
I remember that on some blog was said how folk tales are clustering and Russian folk tales and folk tales of Slavic people were clustering with Fino-Ugrian folk tales.
http://dienekes.blogspot.ro/2013/02/clustering-folk-tales.html
So now I rather think that Slavic people formed as ethnicity near or between Fino-Ugric tales.

since slavic is not an ethnic identity in the ancient times , but simply a linguistic identity , then "slavs" migrated from India to Ukraine and settled there for a very long time, while there for centuries upon centuries, they developed this language called slavic............what ethnic people who moved to this ukraine land is what needs to be asked.

I agree, but not India, Scythia,
except Romania which has Slavic populations but seems to be influenced by Pannoni Celts and Romans even after East Roman empire
Leaving outside Croatia also as part of Austrian empire and the relations that developed that time,
we see Polish and Serbian and Czech sharing some germanic but not eastern Slavs, if we accept the nearby influence then ok,
but if not, then we must accept the Scythian/Thracian linguistic admixture and expand,
Slavic is a language that spoken and reconstructed to get its form,
reminds me the Hannover deutsch, or the Attic Greek,

I mean Greeks spoke mainly more than 4 dialects, starting fromAeolian Homer 1rst to Doric hesiodos 2nd to Ionian but after 4rth century BC we see a majority using Attic and after 2nd century start Koine, which stood until recent,
Deutsch spoke many dialects but medieval seems to prefer Hannover's dialect, which seems to be stand even today as primary Deutsch.

Something like that happened to Slavic, Slavic (might mean free people) was spoken Cyrill's time but,
Cyrill's old church Slavonic seems to be what Homer to Greek language, Goethe to Deutsch, that help reconstruct dialects and standarize, slowly by centuries after more than a millenium each dialect make its own language like Attic in Greek or hannover to Deutsch, etc etc since all literature want to be closer to people, but also keep a level of grammar, so we could have a way from Scythia forward west to Moravia and back East to Urals

what bothers me is the roll of Baltic.

Well Yetos says Scythia but I do not know ,old Slavic people land seems to have a been a little more North.
You can search and see that Slavic people share with Scandinavian people the custom of burning of a log on winter solstice.
I think the origins of this celebration at both Scandinavian and Slavic people is the fact they are very North and they were missing the light and the heat.
So the custom of having a fire on Winter solstice is like having the power of light upon the power of darkness.
And the name of sun god in Old Slavic religion,Hors,rather seems linked to Old Egyptian religion Horus god.
And you can see a closed resemblance between the folk traditions on summer solstice,something with young girls seeing their partner with putting some herbs under their pillow.
This is seen at Swedes,Finns ,Romanians and I think also at Slavs.

Also,at Finns and Eastern Slavs there is the custom to light fires near the water,on winter solstice.
And the explanation,which is a little more complex is as following (not sure this is the explanation for sure):
At some Fino-Ugric people,the water is seen as a negative deity.
Now,since the sun,fire,light is the good deity,putting fires near water is like having something from the good deity to defeat the negative deity.
So this is like bringing something from the good deity over the evil deity etc.
Anyway,as I said,this is off-topic,since the thread is about Fino-Ugrian influences in Russians.

Well Yetos says Scythia but I do not know ,old Slavic people land seems to have a been a little more North.
You can search and see that Slavic people share with Scandinavian people the custom of burning of a log on winter solstice.
I think the origins of this celebration at both Scandinavian and Slavic people is the fact they are very North and they were missing the light and the heat.
So the custom of having a fire on Winter solstice is like having the power of light upon the power of darkness.
And the name of sun god in Old Slavic religion,Hors,rather seems linked to Old Egyptian religion Horus god.
And you can see a closed resemblance between the folk traditions on summer solstice,something with young girls seeing their partner with putting some herbs under their pillow.
This is seen at Swedes,Finns ,Romanians and I think also at Slavs.

Also,at Finns and Eastern Slavs there is the custom to light fires near the water,on winter solstice.
And the explanation,which is a little more complex is as following (not sure this is the explanation for sure):
At some Fino-Ugric people,the water is seen as a negative deity.
Now,since the sun,fire,light is the good deity,putting fires near water is like having something from the good deity to defeat the negative deity.
So this is like bringing something from the good deity over the evil deity etc.
Anyway,as I said,this is off-topic,since the thread is about Fino-Ugrian influences in Russians.

sorry I posted many videos, the burning log in winter solistice is ancient also in Greece, to warm Phaethon's horses,
could that mean the oposite? nah neither the Scandinavian origin.
what about Greek Χαρος Haros, could that mean that Slavs moved south to North?
Summer solistice, Christians moved it to 20 July instead of 20 June, Virgins girls go gather flowers and dress with them in order to be known by boys that are in marriage age, so in Genuary (γαμηλιων-marriage month) to get married,
the custom is known as the virgin male hunter, and if find a deer that is mark of a great but trouble fate, (Artemis-Iphigeneia etc)
as you see the customs you are mentioning exist in South (Greece) but even in France and England there were,

I posted the customs all in others threads,
and to add Greeks in late november till winter solilstice decorate their ships, outside water, with small fire lamps to honor Poseidon, not in the rivers but in the banks and shores.

I do not see something different or exclusive so Slavs be Scans,

search my posts in Forum, or ask me to reapeat the links if you are not conviced,

remember Christmas tree in Greek is Christmas ship, or huge fires in mountainers, or decoration of the goat stables.

the small lights at river i 've seen it in rivers in Serbia mostly at Giorgivdan (can't write Kyrillic) , the day of Saint george in Spring if i remember correct,

sorry I posted many videos, the burning log in winter solistice is ancient also in Greece, to warm Phaethon's horses,
could that mean the oposite? nah neither the Scandinavian origin.
what about Greek Χαρος Haros, could that mean that Slavs moved south to North?
Summer solistice, Christians moved it to 20 July instead of 20 June, Virgins girls go gather flowers and dress with them in order to be known by boys that are in marriage age, so in Genuary (γαμηλιων-marriage month) to get married,
the custom is known as the virgin male hunter, and if find a deer that is mark of a great but trouble fate, (Artemis-Iphigeneia etc)
as you see the customs you are mentioning exist in South (Greece) but even in France and England there were,

I posted the customs all in others threads,
and to add Greeks in late november till winter solilstice decorate their ships, outside water, with small fire lamps to honor Poseidon, not in the rivers but in the banks and shores.

I do not see something different or exclusive so Slavs be Scans,

search my posts in Forum, or ask me to reapeat the links if you are not conviced,

remember Christmas tree in Greek is Christmas ship, or huge fires in mountainers, or decoration of the goat stables.

the small lights at river i 've seen it in rivers in Serbia mostly at Giorgivdan (can't write Kyrillic) , the day of Saint george in Spring if i remember correct,

Well at Romanians we do not have the custom of burning a log at Winter solstice.
Greeks if I remember right coulta have been influenced by Gothic people that settled in Greece,I remember that there is a story with the king of the greeks and some Goths allowed to settle in the Greek Empire (no idea if this is about Byzantine Empire).
I have seen in some Greeks Feno-Scandian DNA I have seen in other Greeks other NW/N admixtures.
So it could be a influence from Germanic that settled in Greece,considering the fact that Byzantine Empire also had Varangian guard as elite unit,formed mostly from Vikings.

Well at Romanians we do not have the custom of burning a log at Winter solstice.
Greeks if I remember right coulta have been influenced by Gothic people that settled in Greece,I remember that there is a story with the king of the greeks and some Goths allowed to settle in the Greek Empire (no idea if this is about Byzantine Empire).
I have seen in some Greeks Feno-Scandian DNA I have seen in other Greeks other NW/N admixtures.
So it could be a influence from Germanic that settled in Greece,considering the fact that Byzantine Empire also had Varangian guard as elite unit,formed mostly from Vikings.

the customs hold back to antique, Varrangians is another case, but exist in modern Greek people, many of them never return back to Scan.

Cyril has 0 to do with old slavic culture. He only perverted the older Slavic Glagolithic and "Cherty i Rezy" writing and started to spread the Christianity as a plague among Slavs... Christianity is an artificial, a non original religion. The term itself came from Byzantium from the term KRSTOS, which came from Egyptian cult of KRST (Osiris & Horus) with the Greek appendix "OS" (hence "KPCTOC" or Krstos). Heru (Horos; "Horus") came from 'Scythian' (eastern Slavic) territory of god Hors or Horo (the dance which survived until today is called HOROVOD or KHOROVOD; "Hor's cycle" (hour, ora, etc means a "cycle"). But Egyptian KRST was the 'new' version of Vedic KRISHNA or KRSNA and Aser or "Osiris" was simply Vedic ASURA (Bacchus; Bakasura). Whole Christian "mythology" includes pre christian names of saints and other mythological figures which already existed long time before the "Christianity". KRS(T)NA simply means "Incarnated (On)" -flesh (incarnated god into a flesh( Human) and it does not mean "black one" as they believe... That's why Hindus never understood all meanings in Sanskrit, because Sanskrit did not derive from "old Hindu" (only), but also from the language of old Slavs.

"

the small lights at river i 've seen it in rivers in Serbia mostly at Giorgivdan (can't write Kyrillic) , the day of Saint george in Spring if i remember correct,"

There existed a god (not a saint) Jurij or Zeleni Jurij (green Yuri); Yuri derives from YARA ("jari žito, jari"; grow grain, grow)which is still today celebrated in Bela Krajina in Slovenia. Again this has 0 to do with Christianity. Christianity only absorbed old pre Christian motives, festivals and mythology.
zzj10_014p.jpg

Cyril has 0 to do with old slavic culture. He only perverted the older Slavic Glagolithic and "Cherty i Rezy" writing and started to spread the Christianity as a plague among Slavs... Christianity is an artificial, a non original religion. The term itself came from Byzantium from the term KRSTOS, which came from Egyptian cult of KRST (Osiris & Horus) with the Greek appendix "OS" (hence "KPCTOC" or Krstos). Heru (Horos; "Horus") came from 'Scythian' (eastern Slavic) territory of god Hors or Horo (the dance which survived until today is called HOROVOD or KHOROVOD; "Hor's cycle" (hour, ora, etc means a "cycle"). But Egyptian KRST was the 'new' version of Vedic KRISHNA or KRSNA and Aser or "Osiris" was simply Vedic ASURA (Bacchus; Bakasura). Whole Christian "mythology" includes pre christian names of saints and other mythological figures which already existed long time before the "Christianity". KRS(T)NA simply means "Incarnated (On)" -flesh (incarnated god into a flesh( Human) and it does not mean "black one" as they believe... That's why Hindus never understood all meanings in Sanskrit, because Sanskrit did not derive from "old Hindu" (only), but also from the language of old Slavs.

"

the small lights at river i 've seen it in rivers in Serbia mostly at Giorgivdan (can't write Kyrillic) , the day of Saint george in Spring if i remember correct,"

There existed a god (not a saint) Jurij or Zeleni Jurij (green Yuri); Yuri derives from YARA ("jari žito, jari"; grow grain, grow)which is still today celebrated in Bela Krajina in Slovenia. Again this has 0 to do with Christianity. Christianity only absorbed old pre Christian motives, festivals and mythology.
zzj10_014p.jpg

Funny isn't it

seFunny isn't
ancient Greek Κουρητες dancers
modern Greek Χορος dance
greek Κομος Comedy dance
Greek Μωμος Mimic

Theatre has a Chord ancient Greek Χορος

about Christianity
Greek Χριστος the one who has the Chrisma, Arabs and Jewish Christians call it Messiah
what egypt has to do?

the Egyptian Chorus is Greek Χαρος the riverboat master = death
what makes you so certain that Scans find first the boat as a cofin?

pls I am a pagan, a polytheist, I know what Christians did, and the worse is what Islam is about to do.

I agree that pagan pass their believes in Christian ceremonies,

for example the fires in winter solistice are not to warm Phaethon's horses at 22-23Dec night, but 24-25 to warm up baby Jesus.

yet you are telling me nothing,
cause Greek Xristos has a meaning while has no meaning in Semitic languages.

besides the only ones who dance in Circles from antique were Greeks, Kurds and Kallasha,

wait, according Greek legacy 'don't forget to pay the fairyman',

put 2 coins, each on eyes,

if you are poor 1 in mouth lips.

ClickHandler.ashx

funny isn't it?

all that try to prove as Slavic and Scan connection existed in far far ancient Greece!!!!!

what you say now?

Oh don't forget about Sanshqrit word Veda, the Greek is Οιδα,
about Slavic Znam English know Greek is Γνωω Γνωριζομι

personally I doupt Thracian was Satem, But I am forced to accept it, since the known vocabulary is small

Besides just Think

what Slav mean?

The theory that Slavs rather descend from some people that came from India on what evidences is supported?
Plenty of evidences,in addition to genetics proves that Slavs formed as ethnicity near Fino-Ugric people.
As you can see even Greeks share some customs to Eastern and Northern European people,not even Greeks (who are most Southern Europeans from Eastern Europeans) have common customs to Indians.
Only resemblance between Indians and NE people I have seen at Finns and Germanic Scandinavians,which is saying that the bride should wear gold for fertility.
But that I think is Vikings/Germanic Scandinavians influence in Finns (do not think Finnic people originally had it).
Yetos is saying that Old Greeks also has the custom of dancing in circle,now this is present at Romanians also,at Swedes,not present at Indians,but present at Kurdish people,now is also present at South Slavs etc.
I think is something dedicated to the sun,because is a circle,reminding to the shape of the sun.
Also Old Greeks had Zeus which is handling thunders,so here is a resemblance to Odin (and Hera,resembling Freya) .
So I think that Greeks also come from a more Northern land,maybe NE Europe.

The theory that Slavs rather descend from some people that came from India on what evidences is supported?
Plenty of evidences,in addition to genetics proves that Slavs formed as ethnicity near Fino-Ugric people.
As you can see even Greeks share some customs to Eastern and Northern European people,not even Greeks (who are most Southern Europeans from Eastern Europeans) have common customs to Indians.
Only resemblance between Indians and NE people I have seen at Finns and Germanic Scandinavians,which is saying that the bride should wear gold for fertility.
But that I think is Vikings/Germanic Scandinavians influence in Finns (do not think Finnic people originally had it).
Yetos is saying that Old Greeks also has the custom of dancing in circle,now this is present at Romanians also,at Swedes,not present at Indians,but present at Kurdish people,now is also present at South Slavs etc.
I think is something dedicated to the sun,because is a circle,reminding to the shape of the sun.
Also Old Greeks had Zeus which is handling thunders,so here is a resemblance to Odin (and Hera,resembling Freya) .
So I think that Greeks also come from a more Northern land,maybe NE Europe.

oh really?
since and after wich theory?

do you know that there was a city name Warsiwa (warsowy?) in Anatolia 4 ky than today?

the theories of IE are 4 major

1 the asian arid steppes
2 the North of Caucasos mountain
3 the south of caucasos mountain
4 the outer India (bactria?)

which is the NE Europe where Greeks come from?

Greeks either split from Vatin Serbia at 5,5 ky from today, as Thracians from Cotofeni
either moved from minor Asia 4,5 ky and are older than Hettits ( the strange case of Arzawa, Medea etc on who is older)

Hor has even Sanskrit meaning and means "hour". (as part of the Vedic micro time concepts which remained until today)

about Christianity

"Greek Χριστος the one who has the Chrisma, Arabs and Jewish Christians call it Messiah
what egypt has to do?"

Christianity came from Egypt and nowhere else on this planet. Period. I already wrote an article about the origins of the Abrahamic (opposite to Brahmanic) religion here:

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...-Amenhotep-III-were-R1b/page3?highlight=Egypt

Regards to the word "Messiah"; it derives from Egyptian (Ek Kopt) word "MES" or "MESU" which means "son of...", an ancestry (in flesh). MESO (MEAT; "flesh"); Hence "RAMSS"simply means "RA IN MESO(MEAT/FLESH)"; TUT-MSS (TUT IN FLESH; "INCARNATED (TOT) ON EARTH" ("god on earth")...
Moses's (a title) was Aserseb (which transmuted into "Osarsiph" in Greek), "Osiris's ("father") - Seb. From SEB derives later occult Christian "JOSEPH", father of Christ (Egyptian (Coptic) Horus KRST).
http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/HORUS.htm

10 Commandments are simply a Synopsis which was taken from the Osirian Book of the Dead by the priesthood of Seth and Osiris , a transformation of the physical body into a non physical; the knowledge came from Vedic rishis over Sumer to Ethiopia and Egypt.(Moses was Osiris's and Seth's priest; there exists a Theological BELIEF (Nonsense) that "horns of Moses" represent something "metaphorically" or even is a "mistranslation in the Bible")

Moses%20with%20horns%20-%20medieval%20333x267.jpg

Majority of Egyptian 'gods' weren't even native to Egypt... this includes the invention of "Aser" and "Heru", and their later cult of Osirian cult of Krst and much later invention of Christianity and Judaism which came to "life" after Akhenaton's revitalization of the "Moses's" Hykso (Hyksos were Akkadians and no any Jews (yet)) Monotheistic Mystery school of Egypt...

"what Slav mean?"

- unoficially Slav means "glory" and "word"; but the word itself derives from the term Sclavinia which was a transliteration of the Scolotoi (Sokoloti or Sokoli; "falcons"; "Scytian") and Vens or Veneti...(a mixture of 2 different Slavic tribes)-Skolo-Ven; later Sloven and from Sloven came common artificial word for all Slavs invented by one of the Czech "panslavists" in 19th century (so basically Slavs(as a word) did not exist until 19th century AD) as Slovan(occult use of "Sloven") or later Slav.

- Slav (officialy) means an (ideological) Slave to the created Matrix (Egregore) of Osiris/Jehovah or Allah and consequently to the Roman, Greek Christian Church. Slaves to Teutonic Christian Ordo, slaves to Arabs, Jews and to the "Vikings". This is also the purpose of "Goyim" or "Goy"; "gojiti" (to breed in Slavic) (almost all words in Torah itself are an artificial invention; look into the FORBIDDEN book by Joseph Yahuda: Hebrew is old Greek (mr. Joseph barelly survived (all books were literally destroyed or purchased), an Animal created for "reproduction" and food for Osiris's Astral realm... ). Osirian cult came over Egypt, India, Sumeria (Ashur) and finally came to Europe - with Christian, Judaical and Islamic (Abrahamic / inverted) cults... Every single Hindu knows what I am talking about; that Abrahamic religion worships Vedic ghosts, entities from Naraka, Nagaloka... That's why they called Sumerians and Abrahamic religion a Vedic "out-cast" (the origin of expelled "Abraham" in later Genesis; expelled Brahmanic dark priest of Kali Ma(african voodoo cult), Nagas, Asuras, Rakshasas and Ravanas (this is later Biblical "Rephaim" (Ravana; and later Christian "Raphael")... No, those aren't just 'stories' written in Vedas and Sumerian, Ugaritic, Akkadian and later Biblical "Genesis"...

Regards to your claims that Greeks came from the North, i have to oppose with a simple thought about the story from Iliad itself, written by Homer. He described Acheans are darker, curly haired Greeks when Danaans were rather describes as lighter skinned and haired people. This is proves that Greeks did not originate from 1 tribe only and were rather multi ethnic society. Those characteristics are known even today. They are very mixed population, just like Hindus... The Danaans probably originate from the areas around the river Don (Tanais); HyperBoreans (includes Slavs)...and brought the Y haplogroup R1a to Greece. That's why there exist also Slavic-Greek similarities which you've mentioned before...and Acheans came from Ethiopia (Africa); Black skinned people as was also Odysseus - "dark-skinned, curly-haired, and round-shouldered" greek...

Last edited:
"The theory that Slavs rather descend from some people that came from India on what evidences is supported?"

If you don't understand the Vedic Sanskrit and Vedic Faith - we both shared with Rishis, then this is your problem. Secondly, there was no word "Slav" described anywhere in Vedas, Bible,... before 19th century. Slavs were rather known as: Slovenes, Antes and Veneti by Jordanes, Bharatians or Boreans by Hindus (part of the Indian state) and as Magog (Mogol; "Mongol") according to Torah; the "enemy no. 1".

Well I wonder,how come if Slavs came from India,why they did not kept the deities there,neither the folk customs,neither the writing system of Indians?
Yetos,I have no idea about the origins of the Greeks,I just supposed they came from a cooler place and a place where Winter solstice really makes the day smaller ,because Greeks gods are clearly linked to 4 seasons,so from what you said there,North Caucasus or South Caucasus could be the place.
Because India have monsoon climate ,nothing about monsoon in Greek mythology,I think.
No idea about what part of Asian arid steppes you are talking,but it seems like Central Asia,question is,if Greeks came from Central Asia ,how come they were best at sailing in antiquity?
Caucasus is very closed to sea .
Or you put those 4 theories as origins of the Slavs?

Because Slavs did not "come" from India, my point was that RISHIS came to India. This area was called SARASWATI (which was not the real person, just like Moses or Jesus were no real historical figures, but titles (this is my point). (from the term SARASWATI came SARAH, wife of ABRAHAM(A means "against" in Sanskrit) and ABRAHAM was simply a title for BRAHMAN or BRAHMA (A; an outcast from SARASWATI area, where the 1. Vedas appeared in the Oral and written form )...this is the whole point about the origin of later Abrahamic (Against Brahmanic) religion which originated in those centres: India, Sumeria, Egypt and finally in Rome and Constantinople...
And Saraswati was another "title" of the goddes ZORYA (Zorja) (SURYA) or DANICA (DAN= "DAY") or DANU ("TUATHA DE DANU") which was always portrayed in the shape of a WHITE SWAN. Now guess what ASURA means in Sanskrit, Aser(Osiris, lord of the Dead) in Egypt...

Hor has even Sanskrit meaning and means "hour". (as part of the Vedic micro time concepts which remained until today)

about Christianity

"Greek Χριστος the one who has the Chrisma, Arabs and Jewish Christians call it Messiah
what egypt has to do?"

Christianity came from Egypt and nowhere else on this planet. Period. I already wrote an article about the origins of the Abrahamic (opposite to Brahmanic) religion here:

http://www.eupedia.com/forum/thread...-Amenhotep-III-were-R1b/page3?highlight=Egypt

Regards to the word "Messiah"; it derives from Egyptian (Ek Kopt) word "MES" or "MESU" which means "son of...", an ancestry (in flesh). MESO (MEAT; "flesh"); Hence "RAMSS"simply means "RA IN MESO(MEAT/FLESH)"; TUT-MSS (TUT IN FLESH; "INCARNATED (TOT) ON EARTH" ("god on earth")...
Moses's (a title) was Aserseb (which transmuted into "Osarsiph" in Greek), "Osiris's ("father") - Seb. From SEB derives later occult Christian "JOSEPH", father of Christ (Egyptian (Coptic) Horus KRST).
http://www.philvaz.com/apologetics/HORUS.htm

10 Commandments are simply a Synopsis which was taken from the Osirian Book of the Dead by the priesthood of Seth and Osiris , a transformation of the physical body into a non physical; the knowledge came from Vedic rishis over Sumer to Ethiopia and Egypt.(Moses was Osiris's and Seth's priest; there exists a Theological BELIEF (Nonsense) that "horns of Moses" represent something "metaphorically" or even is a "mistranslation in the Bible")

Moses%20with%20horns%20-%20medieval%20333x267.jpg

Majority of Egyptian 'gods' weren't even native to Egypt... this includes the invention of "Aser" and "Heru", and their later cult of Osirian cult of Krst and much later invention of Christianity and Judaism which came to "life" after Akhenaton's revitalization of the "Moses's" Hykso (Hyksos were Akkadians and no any Jews (yet)) Monotheistic Mystery school of Egypt...

"what Slav mean?"

- unoficially Slav means "glory" and "word"; but the word itself derives from the term Sclavinia which was a transliteration of the Scolotoi (Sokoloti or Sokoli; "falcons"; "Scytian") and Vens or Veneti...(a mixture of 2 different Slavic tribes)-Skolo-Ven; later Sloven and from Sloven came common artificial word for all Slavs invented by one of the Czech "panslavists" in 19th century (so basically Slavs(as a word) did not exist until 19th century AD) as Slovan(occult use of "Sloven") or later Slav.

- Slav (officialy) means an (ideological) Slave to the created Matrix (Egregore) of Osiris/Jehovah or Allah and consequently to the Roman, Greek Christian Church. Slaves to Teutonic Christian Ordo, slaves to Arabs, Jews and to the "Vikings". This is also the purpose of "Goyim" or "Goy"; "gojiti" (to breed in Slavic) (almost all words in Torah itself are an artificial invention; look into the FORBIDDEN book by Joseph Yahuda: Hebrew is old Greek (mr. Joseph barelly survived (all books were literally destroyed or purchased), an Animal created for "reproduction" and food for Osiris's Astral realm... ). Osirian cult came over Egypt, India, Sumeria (Ashur) and finally came to Europe - with Christian, Judaical and Islamic (Abrahamic / inverted) cults... Every single Hindu knows what I am talking about; that Abrahamic religion worships Vedic ghosts, entities from Naraka, Nagaloka... That's why they called Sumerians and Abrahamic religion a Vedic "out-cast" (the origin of expelled "Abraham" in later Genesis; expelled Brahmanic dark priest of Kali Ma(african voodoo cult), Nagas, Asuras, Rakshasas and Ravanas (this is later Biblical "Rephaim" (Ravana; and later Christian "Raphael")... No, those aren't just 'stories' written in Vedas and Sumerian, Ugaritic, Akkadian and later Biblical "Genesis"...

Regards to your claims that Greeks came from the North, i have to oppose with a simple thought about the story from Iliad itself, written by Homer. He described Acheans are darker, curly haired Greeks when Danaans were rather describes as lighter skinned and haired people. This is proves that Greeks did not originate from 1 tribe only and were rather multi ethnic society. Those characteristics are known even today. They are very mixed population, just like Hindus... The Danaans probably originate from the areas around the river Don (Tanais); HyperBoreans (includes Slavs)...and brought the Y haplogroup R1a to Greece. That's why there exist also Slavic-Greek similarities which you've mentioned before...and Acheans came from Ethiopia (Africa); Black skinned people as was also Odysseus - "dark-skinned, curly-haired, and round-shouldered" greek...

what?

Greeks are a mix, but not the ones you mention.
they are a mix of Pelasgians, Etruscans if you like, with IE,
the dark is mention also in Etruscans.

AND ABOUT SLAV, SEARCH NAMES LIKE BORISLAV WITH GREEK ΑΓΗΣΙΛΑΟΣ, ΜΕΝΕΛΑΟΣ before you make conclusions
the ending -slav in names is same as Greek -λαος laos and means people, it has the same meaning as Teuton with teuta
both Slav and λαος have their roots in Summerian -Lu which has nothing to do with IE -Liue Greek υει meaning rain/precipitation
the only alternative I can accept is the Freedom since Slavs were outside Roman empire, and came as limbertadores to Balkans

about Hor you say hour in sanshqrit why not Ωρα of Greek?
I think we mixed a lot saying and proving nothing.

EGYPT WAS INHABITED BY IE AND OTHERS, I wrote about some clearly Balkanic customs we see that pass to Egyptian royal families,

Dorians is not -o- but ω meaning Durians and means Endured, Hardened, has nothing to do with river don, their language even today is Γρουσσα Groussa.

Besides I never said that Greeks came from North,

I said that even today we can clarify for certain if came from Vatin Serbia at Arsenic bronze road 3500 BC or from Anatolia 2500 BC.

BEsides the Egyptian word for son is -SE not -MESO Ramses = Ra -se = son of Ra, Touthmosis = Tout SE = TOUT son

told you again word Christ has a meaning only in Greek.

besides hor and Hour, hm search Μοιραι τε και Ωραι,
as you σεε all Hor you gave
Hor as dance χορος Κουρητες
Hor as Deity Χαρος
Ηor as Hour Ωραι

Slav does not mean Slave, when Slavs were Slaves and to whom?
it means people-crowd-nation
synonym of teuta To teutons

Actually in early XX century there were a lot of mythologized speculations around Balts coming from India. Some said that any Lithuanian peasant would be able to speak and understand sanscrit. This is false of course.
Some extra things that led more fire to it was our Latvian folk songs where we actually have a word "bramanis" -
Sajāja bramaņi augstajā kalnā,= bramans rode to the high montain

Sakāra zobenus Svētajā kokā.= lifted their swords in the holy tree

Svētajam kokam deviņi zari, = holy tree had 9 branches

Ik zara galā, deviņi ziedi, = at the end of each branch there were 9 flowers

Ik zieda galā deviņas ogas. = at the end of each flower there were 9 berries

Atskrēja bitīte, paņēma vienu, = arrived the little bee and took one of them

Aiznesa mīļ Māras šūpulē. = brought it to sweet Mara's cradle.
(sample of this song is used in Enigma "Beyond the Invisible").

I am not sure about the last two verses, as they might be added later. Or the last two verses make perfect sense if that song was New Year one, the bee took the previous year and brought it to Māra (Latvian Mother Earth, could be initial name was changed to Māra during Christianity). Previous verses seem related to Tree of Life, known concept for Germans, Slavs, Finns. 9*9*9 = 729 which is 365 days and nights. A year. Not sure though if that is modern interpretation or true ancient one. trejdeviņi (threenines) is a word common for our tales; most Latvian tales happened "aiz trejdeviņām jūrām" - over thee-nine seas.

We have a lot of place words based on bramanis. Modern Latvian "bramanis" meaning in English is loudmouth/blusterer.

"Actually in early XX century there were a lot of mythologized speculations around Balts coming from India."

It was everything vice versa...

"Sajāja bramaņi augstajā kalnā,= bramans rode to the high montain

Sakāra zobenus Svētajā kokā.= lifted their swords in the holy tree

Svētajam kokam deviņi zari, = holy tree had 9 branches

Ik zara galā, deviņi ziedi, = at the end of each branch there were 9 flowers

Ik zieda galā deviņas ogas. = at the end of each flower there were 9 berries

Atskrēja bitīte, paņēma vienu, = arrived the little bee and took one of them

Aiznesa mīļ Māras šūpulē. = brought it to sweet Mara's cradle.
(sample of this song is used in Enigma "Beyond the Invisible")."

Totally correct. Note, that this Calendar have had 1 week with 9 (Divine; Devet; "Deus"(Bog; God) days(and not 7(which arrived later with Christianity (via Babylonia); 7 has the meaning for the world of Nagaloka or Patala(=post/po/pa/pec-Tala (Tla; Ground; grindys; stavs(Underworld(also the Land of Rusalkas(which were "half human, half fish"(just like Nagas in Vedas; half human, half snake); ca 27 days Sidereal Lunar days per 1 Month(Moon); 9+9+9 (=1 Nakshatra).days. Each Nakshatra (trejdeviņi) have had its own Ruler (God (Bog) which was governed as 'lord' by one of the nine graha(9 planets) in the following (Vedic & Roman) sequence: Ketu (South Lunar Node), Shukra (Venus), Ravi or Surya (Sun), Chandra (Moon), Mangala (Mars), Rahu (North Lunar Node), Guru or Brihaspati (Jupiter), Shani (Saturn) and Budha (Mercury); 4th day was Perun's day(Kresnik, Thor, this is Perkunas perhaps known among you..the Thur-sday.
1 Week = Teden / Nedelja / Nedela ("not working"(Not part (del) of it) / nedēļa... HuMan (Manu) / cilvēks / Človek; Čelo (Piere; Kakta (Chelo; Kelo; Sanskrit "Kala"; Amžius; Ages; AGE)- Forhead(this is the "3rd eye" of Shiva, above the Nose (and the so called "All seeing eye" in Egypt which was used in later occultism, which was brought into Christianity, Judaism by dark Cabbalist (Babylonian) priesthood to Byzantium)) + Vek("era") (=Amžius; "Woche" (Week); "Era" (Age-s); Vek; Vijek; Vyuga; Yuga... has cca 100 Solar (natural) years lifespan on this Planet...
Brahma has a lifespan of 100 years; which is equal to 313 trillion human years (Param or Paraa).
50 human years was transformed into the "Abrahamic" (Biblical perversion of the purest Lithuanian(=Litva, Latvia,Latin, Lady, Lads, Lada,...) (original Vedic) word BRAHMA(=Universe itself) as the sacred number (half of a Brahma, this is 155.52Trillion years; which is the era, when Brahma's 50 years passed (already happened); this is current time (One Day of Brahma has 8, 64 Billion years which is equal to 1 Kalpa (=Kapla "drop"(of "sweat" from Svetovid's (=Shiva's) forehead (Čelo) in Slovene)...

"Za devetimi gorami, za devetimi vodami je deveta dežela" ("after 9 mountains, after 9 rivers is a 9th land")... "Tam stoji zlata jablana" (there stands a golden Apple tree (this is the concept of the "Avalon"(Abalon; Apple,...), nearby the Fountain, which is protected by the white snakes. It grows on the Svetovna gora (World's mountain (=Meru) where stands a Cristal castle of lad Kresnik (=Perun; "Thor").

Norse_Nine_Worlds.jpg

Avalon_by_Iribel.jpg

2358499460_8576e90b2c_o.png

Labirinto_do_Outeiro_do_Cribo.JPG

036.jpg

2704390492_afd347bf4a.jpg

axis2.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ed-chests-3-500-year-old-Chinese-MUMMIES.html

614px-Milky_Way_Arms.svg.png

energy1.jpg

800px-Plasmasphere.jpg

images

The_My3.jpg

Last edited:
Finnic (Venic) Väinämöinen as Vedic Vaivasvata - Manu (huMan)...

http://books.google.si/books?id=pa7...AA#v=onepage&q=Väinämöinen Vaivasvata&f=false

http://www.churchgoers.com/blog/beyond-noah-great-flood-myths-around-world/

Gallen-Kallela_The_defence_of_the_Sampo.jpg

1 one day of Brahma is divided into 14 periods. 6 such periods are over. We are now in the 7th. Each period is named after the One Ruler who is appointed to rule the entire earthly world during that period. The generic name for such a ruler is the Manu. The period is called a Manvantara.

The name of the present Manu is Vaivasvata, the son of the Sun-God...

Manvantara or Manuvantara, or age of a Manu , the (Vedic) progenitor of mankind, is an astronomical period of time measurement. Manvantara literally meaning the duration of a Manu, or his life span.

The problem is: is sanskrit the language of Aryans or is a language of local people who wrote all this history? And Aryans are quite other people? And maybe this unwanted sons of Aryans went once to Europe? I live in Poland and I am watching every summer how tan Poles. Most of them brown-red (indo-iranian), some goldish (as Scandinavians do), I personally am not able to get tan, I have red-white skin colour like some people in British Isles or generally north-west Europe.

This thread has been viewed 16776 times.

Back