French songs / Chansons Françaises

Echetlaeus

Hero of Marathon
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Epirotan
I start with France Gall, whom I much appreciate. Continue the list please!

Les Feuilles Morte...Edith Piaf in English and French...

Alizee - Moi Lolita

^ Haha, yeah Alizee is very hot!

Alizee - Moi Lolita

Sorry, Maleth, I think this is highly inappropriate. She's too young to be eroticized in this way. Her mother should have locked her in the house. Her real mother is also extraordinarily negligent.

IMHO, France Gall in her prime was way better than Alizee. Lemme clarify though, this is my taste. As I said before I like blondes, don't judge me for that bros and broettes (especially broettes). :embarassed:

Sorry, Maleth, I think this is highly inappropriate. She's too young to be eroticized in this way. Her mother should have locked her in the house. Her real mother is also extraordinarily negligent.

No need to be sorry Angela, I somehow I agree, tho I find the song quite pleasant. Your comment reminds me of the TV shows with real kids wearing tiaras, make up and elaborate hairdos with their mums full backing even training them with sexy poses. really Awful.

She's 29 years old, but the point of this thread is not Alizee, but in general French music that you like.

No need to be sorry Angela, I somehow I agree, tho I find the song quite pleasant. Your comment reminds me of the TV shows with real kids wearing tiaras, make up and elaborate hairdos with their mums full backing even training them with sexy poses. really Awful.

I totally agree. The mothers who put their daughters into those contests need a good shrink right now, and the daughters will need one soon as well. There's no need to encourage the pedophiles out there. We have enough problems with them as it is. (Pedophiles are near the bottom of the human ladder as far as I'm concerned, and I really don't care why they turned out the way they did. They have to be locked up forever because we don't have a clue how to fix them. The recidivist rate among them is truly appalling. Murderers are much more easily rehabilitated so long as we're not talking about serial killers and the like.)

There's no need to encourage the sexual predators out there with a Lolita complex either so far as I'm concerned by making such an obvious "Lolita" themed video, and with a fifteen year old girl who looked even younger as the performer.

I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose. France also still lionizes Woody Allen, that sorry excuse for a man.

She's 29 years old, but the point of this thread is not Alizee, but in general French music that you like.

:) here is another favorite...ok from the good ole Eurofestival and Celien dion sound alike but never the less a very pleasant ballad.

One of my favorite songs ever...Ne Me Quitte Pas...Don't Leave Me

The original with Jacques Brel...English subtitles are provided. I've also provided a link to Maysa's version for those who aren't Brel fans in terms of delivery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aGDOlLcbdM

I totally agree. The mothers who put their daughters into those contests need a good shrink right now, and the daughters will need one soon as well. There's no need to encourage the pedophiles out there. We have enough problems with them as it is. (Pedophiles are near the bottom of the human ladder as far as I'm concerned, and I really don't care why they turned out the way they did. They have to be locked up forever because we don't have a clue how to fix them. The recidivist rate among them is truly appalling. Murderers are much more easily rehabilitated so long as we're not talking about serial killers and the like.)

There's no need to encourage the sexual predators out there with a Lolita complex either so far as I'm concerned by making such an obvious "Lolita" themed video, and with a fifteen year old girl who looked even younger as the performer.

I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose. France also still lionizes Woody Allen, that sorry excuse for a man.

I agree. It's difficult to rehabilitate the pedophiles, for their problem is in the mind, not in the body.
Yeah, I heard that Allen and another director, whose name I forget, have been accused for this kind of behaviour.

Cheb Khaled, Aicha

I agree. It's difficult to rehabilitate the pedophiles, for their problem is in the mind, not in the body.
Yeah, I heard that Allen and another director, whose name I forget, have been accused for this kind of behaviour.

....Jimmy Savile BBC presenter?

Cheb Kahled is good with an Arabic style twist. I like it

Jacques Brel.Awesome and so relaxing

....Jimmy Savile BBC presenter?

Cheb Kahled is good with an Arabic style twist. I like it

Jacques Brel.Awesome and so relaxing

Another director, I think Polanski or something like that. He cannot enter US any more.

About Alizee: I saw some clips when she participated in the music show. Lemme say bros, I believe that they made her look seductive on purpose or maybe is the French finesse! You can easily tell that from her gestures.

P.S. I don't like that she tattooed her body!

This thread has been viewed 95023 times.

Back