Greatest Spanish contribution(s) to the world ? OT about South America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you see Mr SiriusGinga...real spaniards aren't like these ignorants. But we can open a topic just you and I if you want it.

Thanks, right now I cannot... but then if you want to visit, will be in these forum...

h t t p : / / w w w . f u r r y . m x

(Maybe you will find it fun).

But right now, one has to accept that Wilhelm and Lynx have right in one thing... This circus is beyond repair... they make it like that.

The one thing that we could do to say three truths (like you have done) and then go and don't look back...

I hope I could get a positive lesson from this... difficult but I will try.

On the other hand, these poor fellas will remain the same and I could not think on a worst punishment for them.

Best Regards.

Sirius, out.

Again: back to the topic. Stop spoiling threads. I have advised the moderators.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: The freak show has returned!
Tell us, please, which one is the Mad Hatter, Sirius or Brady???:grin:

And then some people wonder why South America is an underdeveloped continent...

Schizophrenia is an awful malady, sometimes engendered by severe insecurities. Perhaps we have two or three examples right here on this thread.

Sorry to say but it always just the South American forum discussions, too complex, racism, classism, among themselves, this style really does not lead anywhere.

And then some people wonder why South America is an underdeveloped continent...

Is this a Coward or not :innocent:.

Your offences in these forums are not but a drop of water in a big bucket. And this bucket is filled by

a.) conciousness of Latin America of what it is.
b.) its material and cultural contributions to the world in general.

If you hate us, is OK... if you talk garbage about us here is OK... if the moderator here turn the blind eye to your 30 threads against my country and ban me by the one that I put agaist Spain... is OK.

The reality of this World is bigger than that.

People of your kind will be S T R U G G L I N G (as you did before I came to this forums and you will be doing long after I) go) to be "accepted" as "Celtish" and I don't know what else, and I don't know why... while unemployment in Spain is 20% (and rising)... while China... and the decent rest of Europe wins, and trade like hell with us.

But then, there is nothing for you, beyond you "celtish" obsession in this forums... and you know, is also OK.

Best Regards.

I don't hate latin americans... I don't go through internet forums stalking latin americans, trolling in their threads, posting childish crap like stupid videos from freak youtubers... like a f*cking psychopath.

Best regards.... and keep watching us. You're utterly pathetic.

I don't hate latin americans... I don't go through internet forums stalking latin americans, trolling in their threads, posting childish crap like stupid videos from freak youtubers... like a f*cking psychopath.

Best regards.... and keep watching us. You're utterly pathetic.

Yeah! wannabe what ever you say...so long "celtic" troll .

Ahora mismo esto parece un foro sudamericano cualquiera, y puede ser interminable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 27130 times.

Back