Greek-Roman female beauty (Italy-Greece-Magna Grecia) tribute

Pier Angeli - from Sardinia - Classical Mediterranean [Gracile Medit.]

images

........whats good enough for James Dean is good enough for me

no, i'm not.. she's a Miss Italy.. XD

My sister looks better than that, and she's a miss 'nobody special in society".

More internationally famous.. Italian actresses

Asia Argento (Ancient Etruscan look!). Triple X..

asia_argento_12-1024.jpg

Violante Placido, she appeared alongside George Clooney in the drama-thriller The American.

Violante-Placido-hairstyle.jpg

-----

Cristiana Capotondi, played the Austrian Empress Elisabeth of Bavaria in an German/Austrian/Italian modern co-production of 'Sissi'.

cristiana-capotondi-in-una-scena-di-come-tu-mi-vuoi-48871-460x703.jpg

They all look pretty European to me, and not at all Etruscan, and ugly, Etruscan girls are particular, very olive skin and black hair, looking very "distinct" from typical European females. Almost like an extension of the Judeo-Armenian race, you can find them in Italy, Italo-Americans, Italo-Canadians, they are everywhere lol

Wats that girls name of miss italia I want to see another photo of her

They all look pretty European to me, and not at all Etruscan, and ugly, Etruscan girls are particular, very olive skin and black hair, looking very "distinct" from typical European females. Almost like an extension of the Judeo-Armenian race, you can find them in Italy, Italo-Americans, Italo-Canadians, they are everywhere lol

Please can we have pictures of these modern "Etruscan" girls you so dislike.

I'm not good with italian celebrities so. Couldn't name you any famous ones but I know exactly what I am talking about, there are the mixed ones that have black hair and brown eyes but are still white and then there are the ones that look like they're from Palestine or Arabia, really dark.

Here are some Greco-Roman chicks - straight out of Magna Graecia

bikini-history.jpg

Yeah. Look at those faces. Thick eyebrows, eyes too close to each other, black hair; an Etruscan Jew face lol, with those heavy thick black eyebrows reminiscent of middle eastern Ionian Greeks.

Some are beautiful though, there are many exceptions as in all other ethnic groups! : )

I have a saying: I have never seen an ethnic group with superior or only good-looking people (95% of people of ALL ethnic groups are ugly or average looking) but I've never seen an ethnic group that didn't at least have 1 good-looking person.

Are you anti-Jewish?

it sounds like it.

My idea of what you call "Etruscan" is Sofia Loren who comes from Campania not Tuscany anyway.

Well you got the wrong idea, she's way too white to be an Etruscan.

No I'm not anti-Jewish, quick to point fingers I see lol

Asia Argento is quite similar to me, typology wise. There is a reason too she's half tuscan.

Asia Argento is quite similar to me, typology wise. There is a reason too she's half tuscan.

She looks lucchese ( NW tuscan) to me, a bit old etruscan and ligurian mix

More internationally famous.. Italian actresses

Asia Argento (Ancient Etruscan look!). Triple X..

asia_argento_12-1024.jpg

Violante Placido, she appeared alongside George Clooney in the drama-thriller The American.

Violante-Placido-hairstyle.jpg

-----

Cristiana Capotondi, played the Austrian Empress Elisabeth of Bavaria in an German/Austrian/Italian modern co-production of 'Sissi'.

cristiana-capotondi-in-una-scena-di-come-tu-mi-vuoi-48871-460x703.jpg

2nd picture looks typical trentina, south tyrol...petite

This thread has been viewed 29878 times.

Back