Guess Cousin's Ethnicity

That kind of look I think could be found in any European countries. I'm Swedish and it wouldn't be that rare amongst my friends.

So, yeah it's a tough cookie to solve. Now I understand he's British so don't think that anyone in Britain would say anything else.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I know what you know. I grew up in Norway and the med influence in Norwegian looks (not the avarage genetics) is underestimated look at Ylvis brothers for example

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Yeah you're right. Those brothers are like night and day. Except that Vegard's, I think, characteristics are definitely more Nordic than the guys on the photos.

Also I personally believe that in the Viking age, vikings brought a lot of slaves from Celtic parts of the British islands which could even today show up in some parts in both the Norwegians and Danes.

Sweden on the other side hade a great influx of, for example, Wallons and it's not uncommon that you see this in people here.

To me it's all a big myth, in other European countries, that Swedes are ALL tall and blond. That probably what you would also hear about Norwegians. And the polar bear thing on the streets are really funny to listen at. I honestly do get questions about it when I go to the US.

There are no polar bear on our streets and it was never the case that we are or have been ALL tall and blonde. It's true that most people are blonde but we do have a lot of variety as well within the original ethnicity.

I know what you know. I grew up in Norway and the med influence in Norwegian looks (not the avarage genetics) is underestimated look at Ylvis brothers for example

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 11952 times.

Back