guess the ehtnicity and ancestry

So...Lately I have taken lots of pictures (for something completely unrelated) and I've also been masterign the skill of selfies, which causes me to have a lot of pictures. An amount of pictures that can probably make this question a bit more interesting. Most people say I look scottish or irish (basically british isles without england and wales) with scandinavian and...'Something else'
So....Here we go (some pictures are very professionally quickly photoshopped for privacy; even though there isn't much left of that flashing my face all over a site. Whatever.)
tumblr_p623cf6r701wyfbmoo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p623cf6r701wyfbmoo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p623cf6r701wyfbmoo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p623cf6r701wyfbmoo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_p623cf6r701wyfbmoo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_p623cf6r701wyfbmoo8_1280.jpg

Yes, I like wearing lipstick. And yes, that's my natural eyelash length. (I think that matters: there are places were naturally full and dark in comparison to hair- and skin colour eyelashes are rare) My eyes are sensitive and I wear contacts already so my eyes would flip when I'd also wear eye make-up!

Its not difficult to guess if someone is North European, especially if he/she had typical North European traits, but I can't distinguish between you guys, I may be able to recognize northwestern from northeastern Euro, but thats about how meaningful it can get.

Last edited:
Ok

I am conviced

nose is Celtic

yet forehead brings me little East,
closer to Germany and East North Europe

Smart phones are equipped with extremely wide-angled lenses. You should use a regular camera and have the picture taken from at least 5 feet away from. Good rule of thumb is whether you can see your ears and how large they look compared to the rest of your face. Wide-angled lenses also make your nose look bigger.

Especially in the last photo without makeup e.t.c. In general terms what reminds me most is German.

View attachment 9891

It has reminded me of the Spanish actress María Polvorosa; although in a Spanish there is always more intention and liveliness in the look; although it can also be because they are actresses and they have to give everything and be very alert and active.

This thread has been viewed 14955 times.

Back