Guess the nationality

I see, thanks!! But I can bet 1000 euros that at least one of her parents has non-Austrian background :)

About every Austrian has non-Austrian backgound, whether it's German, Balkanic, Hungarian, West Slavic or Romanic!

About every Austrian has non-Austrian backgound, whether it's German, Balkanic, Hungarian, West Slavic or Romanic!
That might well be, considering Austria's history, but our singer must have very recent admixture. After checking some of her other pics, I'd say Arabic/Middle Eastern.

teh first one: France ??
the secound one: ( she looks really nice ) i think she is slavic. So maybe Croatia, Serbia or Bosnia ?

No New Zealand, USA or Argentina etc. indeed :)

That might well be, considering Austria's history, but our singer must have very recent admixture. After checking some of her other pics, I'd say Arabic/Middle Eastern.

Totally disagree. After seeing other pics of her, typical austria-bavaria girl. She seems to dye her hair on many pics though. She is born in Innsbruck, tyrol, right in the alps.

This picture shows what I mean:
http://www.homepagesearcher.com/starmania/style_nadine.jpg

Not everybody in europe is blonde. Initially I guessed something different like Sardinian-Swedish. Swedish because she resembles Stina Nordenstam, Sardinian because of archaic mediterranean appearance.
Hmm, she doesn't look Sardinian to me.. I know many Sardinians personally. And I didn't mean her hair or skin color, but facial features. They look middle eastern or at least Balkan. Pity that her parents background info isn't available :)

First one is Czech, and the second French...not sure.

Thats very difficult! But I will try:
first one is from Netherlands
second one from Italy

Thats very difficult! But I will try:
first one is from Netherlands
second one from Italy
Again, general impression is right :) but not the countries :)

First one: Belgium
Second: Switzerland

This thread has been viewed 108631 times.

Back