Guess the nationality

Good job everyone, 3) is Greek and the rest are very close guesses too (except for 1 being Dutch).

1) Welsh

2) Ukrainian

3) Greek or Italian

Your first guess isn't very close but the rest are. You don't have to guess 3 anymore though, he is Greek.

Since there haven't been any recent guesses I will reveal them. Good guesses everybody.

1) is of Italian descent - French and Swiss were very close anyway.

2) is Bulgarian (that's actually me) but people always mistake me for some other Slav - most commonly Polish, Ukrainian, Serb so your guesses were very close as well. It's interesting how people notice the Eastern European features right away.

3) is of Greek descent as all of you guessed him already.

Nice to see you in the picture, Heathen! Somehow I though you were the girl on the first picture, who is also Bulgarian lol

Nice to see you in the picture, Heathen! Somehow I though you were the girl on the first picture, who is also Bulgarian lol
Haha, I bet I would get tons of PMs if everyone thought I was her.

Are we Americans posters allowed to post pictures of ourselves to see which European nationality we would most resemble? I've always been curious to hear which group of European people I would fit in with physically.

Are we Americans posters allowed to post pictures of ourselves to see which European nationality we would most resemble? I've always been curious to hear which group of European people I would fit in with physically.

That's what some Americans do on other forums all the time. But beware that guessing countries of origin is not that easy as many self-proclaimed physical anthropologists would admit. Even if you fit very well into a certain country, it doesn't exclude you from fitting into like 20 or 30 others.

Yes, your origins could be from Scandinavian countries (I1) or also from somewhere like Croatia (I2a2)

agree. but, the nose doesnt look like scandinavian. north italy may be also considered.

you have a glam rock style. and i am sure you like motley crue.

Wow such a wide range of guesses but Heathen comes the closest. Just your typical American "mutt" here with Northern French and English ancestry. Cluster in closest (autosomal DNA) with the French and Germans according to 23andme.

agree. but, the nose doesnt look like scandinavian. north italy may be also considered.

you have a glam rock style. and i am sure you like motley crue.

I do indeed like The Crue but am mostly into Black Metal (namely the French scene). Europeans have the best musicians.

Could be German, too. In fact, you look like me with beard.

Nice! I always wanted a long-lost German brother! You need to grow a beard and post a picture, kinsman.

Great! :LOL:
Well, there is a small picture attached on my profile. And I've already been seriously thinking about letting a beard grow such as your's LOL. Don't know, maybe somewhen during summer vacation...

guessnat.jpg Any guesses on this one?

This thread has been viewed 109038 times.

Back