Guess this WHG

@Moesan,
If you were addressing me, that's a bit of a straw man argument. Where have I ever said that WHG "phenotype" traits (in the sense of appearance) didn't survive in modern Europeans? I have, in fact, posted numerous times on the survival of such traits, sometimes in the context of my own ancestral region.

Sorry Angela if I badly interpreted you post; I did not read all your posts, spite I red a lot, because I have not time to read everything ( I rgereat it) and maybe I don't assimilate nor analyse posts as quickly as others; I agree Aha has almost NOTHING evocating Loschbour, and I explained it in my post to him. He shows more links to Oberkassel, without the bony exuberance of this one;
No problem with anyone, all this concerns only appearences linked to a small part of auDNA; only statistical value, no individual one; what doesn't say I don't find it interesting, as the amateur drawer I'm.

I did not know it is possible to write with a french accent ; D

You don't understand what I ment, because i was perhaps not clear enough, it's posssible: I say your are not fully but partially influenced by something 'cromagnoidlike'; when I spoke of "antagonism" I was speaking of Oberkassel opposed to Loschbour which could have have the same two big basis for bones but inherited in an exagerated way of different traits for the same "parents", what arrives very often among mixed pops, after the very first generation which tends to give an "unified" picture, but this "unified" first picture breaks in little bits later, and the more ancient the mixture the more weird some resuits of it at the individual level (not means of course);

I understood you. It is not possible to be fully influenced by anything so ancient.
As for the "antagonism", thank you for clarifying, now I understand what you meant. It makes sense

Jus a word: I was thinking Aha was speaking about its phoenotypic look; otherwise I would not have posted anything because I don't know to read in the genom of people, on pictures as well as on live; LOL of course!

Originally, in the first post of the thread I asked people to: 1)guess ethnicity; 2)classify (phenotype); 3)guess admixture.
Purely a guess, nothing scientific.

Like how children of parents of two different ethnicities can look almost completely like one of their both parents or in many cases like only one of their 4 grandparents. You can and are 100% definitely a mix of the "4" ancestral components that dominate in your ethnicity but can look almost completely like only on of them. Of course it is rather unlikely that you are a carbon copy of Loshbour (which you are not) but you look indeed allot more similar to a average WHG who was more broad face than an average Anatolian_Farmer who would look rather like an, on average, robust, medium broadfaced individual who would have looked more like this average.

simone%20aresti%20sardinian%20footballer.jpg
29DE58E900000578-3135210-Reveals_Joe_hinted_at_a_lot_of_racy_content_in_the_upcoming_sequ-a-11_1.jpg

Last edited:
To me as an American you look European. You look sort of foreign to European Americans. I think it's probably your style choice. If I had to guess I would have said French or German or really almost anything in Europe.

Btw, coming back to the topic

My bizygomatic breadth is 150mm
My bigonial breadth (mandible) is 150mm (with flexed muscle)

Last edited:
Btw, coming back to the topic

My bizygomatic breadth is 150mm
My bigonial breadth (mandible) is 150mm (with flexed muscle)

Pfff difficult to measure but my bizygomatic breadth is between 155-160mm.

Ahum now done with scissor: 160mm.

But what implications does this have AHA?

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

This thread has been viewed 24734 times.

Back