Question Hey men out there, do you act like typical males ?

The scary part about this is that this list is supposed to pertain to the "typical" male!! Yikes...

1) Why do men continually offer solutions and give advice
2) Why do men keep flicking through the channels with the remote control ?
3) Why won't men stop and ask for directions ?
4) Why do men insist on leaving the toilet seat up ?
5) Why do men make such a fuss about going shopping ?
6) Why do men have such distgusting personal habits ? (=farting)
7) Why do men like gross jokes ?

1) As stated before men listen and automatically seek answers to solve the problem. I too am married and this querk of men's nature has been a source of conflict with my wife. I'm a fixer she's a list maker.
2) I like the quote from the book. It fits.
3) Have you ever stopped and asked for directions only to feel even worse 'cause you forgot them 2 mins later.
4) Why do women insist on sitting on the toliet before looking to see if it's up or down?
5) Men don't hate shopping. They hate shopping with women....for clothes. Why? Because they get asked questions that no matter how they answer will offend or be ignored.
6) Everyone farts, poops, pees, and burps. Get over it. Ignore it. People who do it in public are either embarrassed for the slip up or trying to get a reaction.
7) They miss their teens and haven't grown up yet.

3) Have you ever stopped and asked for directions only to feel even worse 'cause you forgot them 2 mins later.

:D

4) Why do women insist on sitting on the toliet before looking to see if it's up or down?

That usually happens in the middle of the night, unfortunately!!:eek:

5) Men don't hate shopping. They hate shopping with women....for clothes. Why? Because they get asked questions that no matter how they answer will offend or be ignored.

My philosophy is don't ask questions I'm not prepared to hear the answers to!! There are some things I'm better off not knowing!

:p

1. I guess this lies in the fact that men are less emotional and seeks to simply solve problems, while women often need emotional support more than practical solutions.

2. i don't do this, i have a couple of channels i watch and don't care about the rest.

Why men generally might do this? I guess it might be out of curiosity and greed, maybe when a man is presented with something interesting he mostly don't accept it if there is a chance something more interesting is available for the taking.

3. This one is obvious, i personally have never been in such a situation. But the reason men don't want to ask for directions, is simply their pride. Men don't like placing themself under other men because of the feeling of inferiority which might anger and embarrass one. the extent might correlate with testosterone levels.

4. It's more practical for men to have it up.

5. I don't enjoy shopping, even when we go where i want to go. But that is obviously more of a personality question that isn't related to my gender. If i was a more outgoing and social person i probably would enjoy shopping with someone. I also don't like to buy very expensive cloths. On the contrary my brother who is 28 and married buys expensive cloths and shops to my standards quite a bit. He is social and has a lot of friends, there may be a correlation there.

6. i agree exactly with what maciamo wrote on this one.

7. defiantly a matter of culture and personality.

Maciamo, as with you, I sit to urinate. I thought I was the only male who had reached this solution. Thank you.

This thread has been viewed 25767 times.

Back