High Fat Diet Alters Behavior and Produces Brain Inflammation

When I looked at the Mayo Clinic study, I noticed that the foods that they mention as being high in trans fats are almost all high in starch and many are also high in sugar. So, while the Mayo clinic may be right about trans fat, I don't think they've proven it.

I'd like to see a study done on people, using four groups. One would eat a diet high in vegetable content and, while it had sufficient protein from things like fish and legumes, it would be low in fat, starch and sugar. A second group would eat a diet with lots of fat (from foods people would normally eat) but low in sugar and starch. A third group would eat a diet that was low in fat but high in sugar and starch. The fourth group would eat a typical fast food diet that would be high in fat, sugar and starch. Once the members of the fourth group all died of heart disease or cancer, the researchers would test the health of the people in the other groups. I would expect to find that the members of the first group would be the healthiest but it would be interesting to see the results for groups two and three.

You would need to extend same tests on different races. If you tested fresh milk on adult Chinese population, you would come to conclusion that milk is toxic to all adults. Conversely, if milk was tested in Norther Europe, the conclusion would be that it is the healthiest thing to drink by adults. This is regardless of what milk test on mice would show.

It is confusing, because people react to food differently, as we are all a bit genetically different. We just can't consolidate East Indian diet, consisting mostly of vegetables and hot spices, with Eskimo/Inuit diet of mainly of raw meet and fat blubber. If you fly them to opposite menu cultures and introduce to local food, I'm sure, they will get violently sick. They both lack some genetic predispositions to digest foreign food, and they lack correct gut bacteria to help them digest it.
That`s a good point because I remember reading something regarding Inuits in Alaska, when they changed to western style diet, began showing signs of diabetes and obesity which they had not on their own traditional diet.

That`s a good point because I remember reading something regarding Inuits in Alaska, when they changed to western style diet, began showing signs of diabetes and obesity which they had not on their own traditional diet.
Part of this problem comes from shift to starchy and surgery diet, part from inactivity. They don't need to hunt, be physically active, to eat anymore.

amny kind of diseases by fat. Its the big problem so don't come it into their life.

This thread has been viewed 13526 times.

Back