Humanoid robots can now play sport better than humans

Maciamo

Veteran member
Admin
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italo-celto-germanic
We are getting really close to getting humanoid robots that can do all the manual tasks a real human can do (and better than the best humans).

Last edited:
Humanoid robot as a chef.

I feel fortunate that by the time I'm a geriatric (if I'm lucky to make it to that age) Androids will probably be available for eldercare.

Right now, people take out big loans for stuff like homes and cars. I can see people taking out big loans to buy these robots in the future.

It will be like television, it will start with one in each household. Then maybe one per household member down the line.

One thing I hate more than anything is technophobia. I am extremely sanguine about robotics and AI.

Maybe once we have servants with no perceived human agency again, our society can transition from a slave morality to a master morality. We can live more like the philosopher kings, who have risen above a servile existence.

I agree that robots 🤖 are getting better at tasks, sometimes even better than humans. But they are only as good as their programming and training, which is provided by humans. I welcome all these advancements in technology because I believe progress will be hindered if we don't embrace them.

Exciting times ahead! The progress in humanoid robotics is incredible, and we're on the brink of having robots that can handle manual tasks as proficiently as, or even better than, humans. The future looks promising! 🤖✨

This thread has been viewed 1034 times.

Back