Carlos

Banned
Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
E-V22/YF66572
mtDNA haplogroup
J1c5c1
View attachment 8797

The new terrorist attack with stabbings and outrages that took place this past weekend in the streets of London, concretely in the bridge of London, left the family of Ignacio Echeverría without words. His son was in the area when everything happened. The 39-year-old returned from skating in a park with his friends when they saw a man stabbing a woman in the neighborhood of Borough Market, next to the London Bridge. The friends said that Ignacio was the only one who stopped to succor the woman who was being stabbed and fought with the aggressor. Of all the people who were in the scene of the attack, Ignacio was the only one who did not hesitate to go to help the people who were being attacked, thus confronting in a heroic way the man who assaulted with a knife to all the people who were They crossed in their way. The young Spaniard was the bravest and faced the aggressor without hesitation while the people ran to get away from that man. The last time they saw him, they said, he was lying on the sidewalk. From that moment, the family could not contact him because he did not answer the calls or find him in hospitals.

https://espana-diario.es/noticia/54...ia-victima-del-atentado-terrorista-en-londres

A different protocol of victims
(To say nothing else)

The identification of the Spaniard arrives almost four days after the attack, in which the Spanish Government has urged the British authorities. "We can understand that certain protocols of identification have to be respected, but we must take into account the situation of the family, which is not far from being inhuman," said Foreign Minister Alfonso Dastis. Despite the British authorities' Since Monday of fingerprints, DNA and dental data of the young Spaniard, the confirmation has not arrived until this Wednesday. Police sources consulted by Efe showed their astonishment that Echeverría's family still did not receive any information and that the British authorities were limited to asking them "24 or 48 hours" more time to offer them information, something that could have been resolved days ago . The protocols, explains to Efe a civil guard, have to exist but they have to generate the "minimum suffering" to the families and more when, as in this case, it tries to identify a body among a few corpses. Visual recognition is the key, pointed out the researchers consulted, since in Spain the first thing that would have been done in a similar case would have been to allow some family member to recognize the body. Once this unofficial identification is made, the result of the collation of Fingerprints and DNA verify with total guarantees the identity of a deceased person, explains to Efe a policeman who remembers that in the case of Ignacio Echeverría also exist testimonies of witnesses who have been able to give details of the place or its dress. Has an inverse protocol, since the last step is the identification by the relatives before the comparison of fingerprints and DNA.

http://www.elmundo.es/internacional/2017/06/07/5937edefe2704e43378b45ba.html

View attachment 8799

Isabel Duran hints that the United Kingdom has something to hide about the death of Ignacio Echeverría
The journalist and aunt of the murdered Spaniard says it would be "very serious" if there was "a concealment for political ends" to an election day

The 13-year-old journalist, clearly outraged, has also revealed that the authorities were aware of Echeverria's death since Monday, so it "seems very serious that they did not say anything to the family." Isabel Durán has insisted that the family of Echeverría "is colliding with a real wall" since the attack took place and have tried to locate him.

http://www.elplural.com/politica/20...ido-tiene-algo-que-ocultar-sobre-la-muerte-de

ATTACKED IN LONDON

"The last time I saw Ignacio was conscious, on the floor and with the skate in hand"

One of the two friends who was with the Spanish deceased in the London bombing tells how the attack happened

Guillermo Sánchez met Ignacio Echeverría in one of the skateparks in London earlier this year. They shared the hobby of skating and used to practice. The afternoon of the London bombing they found themselves at the Tate Modern, about two and a half miles from the Borough Market, where they ran into the terrorists. Sánchez had arrived later and without a skate because he was not well, but Javier - a third Spanish friend - and Ignacio had been there for some time, recording some tricks, says this 25-year-old student on the phone. When they got hungry, Sánchez suggested a restaurant in the area of ​​Whitechapel and the three embarked on a path that did not end.

MORE INFORMATION
Ignacio Echeverría, the Spanish disappeared in London, is one of the dead in the attack
The police raise to eight the fatalities of the attack in London
The anguished search for the Spanish disappeared in the London bombing

They took one of the public bicycles that are distributed by the city. Already at Borough Market, they saw a man staggering and appeared to be "drunk". That was what stopped them. The friend of the deceased Spaniard remembers that they stood in Indian file, with Echeverría at the head, followed by Sánchez and Javier, each with his bicycle. It was then that they saw approaching what at first they thought was a fight. An instant later, a cop ran past, caught up in the brawl, and collapsed. Beside her, a woman received what she calls punches-she now understands they were stabbed. "I'm looking at it and suddenly I see Ignacio who is there and starts to hit them with the skateboard," says Sanchez. "Then it falls to the ground, I do not know how, I do not know if because it slips or whatever, but it falls," he continues.

After a few microseconds, he approached to where his friend lay "on his head" and saw one of the attackers strike a "knife" in the side. At that moment he heard no shot. "I did not see any more cuts," he explains. Then one of the terrorists looked at Sanchez and shouted something he did not understand. I had it at five feet. Javier was somewhat more retarded. The other attackers held together, close to Echevarria - a doubt between two or three. "The last thing I remember is Ignacio conscious, lying on his back and grabbing the skateboard." At that moment he does not hear a shot.

View attachment 8800

Fearing that the attackers would attack him, Sanchez threw one of the bicycles and ran with Javier. It was the last time they saw Echeverria. At that moment he was not aware of whether this was a terrorist attack or something else; They followed the race between the "marabunta" of people, until they thought to return for their friend. But it was late. The police prevented them from crossing.

The agents took them to a bar, where they stayed for a few minutes alongside more passers-by. Sanchez thought the police did not know what was happening and tried to warn them. "I know who they are. I have been there. I know what's happening, "he shouted. While they were in the room, he heard some shots. After letting them out, the police told them to run away.

Together and in shock, Guillermo and Javier began to call the Embassy and emergency numbers that appeared in the media to locate their friend. They agreed not to warn Echevarría's family to "not warn them" unnecessarily. The next morning, when they saw no news of their friend or the authorities, they decided to bring their relatives to the attention of the people. They searched one of the sisters for Facebook and told him what had happened. Since then they have kept in touch by telephone with her and with other relatives of the until now disappeared.

Until Wednesday morning, when Sánchez told EL PAÍS his testimony, he did not know the relatives of his friend Ignacio physically. But he was about to do it, and he was staying with one of his brothers a few hours later. Shortly afterwards, one of the sisters said in her Facebook profile that Echevarria had been identified as one of eight victims of the terrorist attack.

http://politica.elpais.com/politica.../1496857971_163957.html?id_externo_rsoc=FB_CM

The world is only bearable because there are incredible people like Ignacio Echeverría, who will run to help you even without knowing you.

Sergio Fariñas another Spaniard who struggles with one of the murderers and prevents him from entering the place where he works.

" No hay pedazo de tierra sin una tumba española"
"There is no piece of land without a Spanish tomb"

This thread has been viewed 116 times.

Back