Illegal Immigration

Mitsuo

The Great
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on illegal immigration?

Some people argue that it should be banned due to Economy issues and other. Others claim that they should be allowed to enter because they carry out jobs that others don't want to do.

Some people believe that those so called "vigilantes" patrolling the border are racist and that's there reason for keeping them out.

What are your thoughts?

Let's put it this way: If the US really wanted to stop illegal immigration and prevent terrorists and other illegals from entering the United States, they would have closed, and closly guarded, the boarders beginning at noon on September 11, 2001.

Having not done this is firm proof in my mind that the US WANTS illegals and other terrorists to enter the US as a continuing dismanteling of US society and the middle class and to further it's agenda of a One World Government. The Council of Foreign Relations, which makes policy for the governments of the US and Europe and pulls the strings of the puppets in power, flat out stated that by the year 2010 there will be no boarders between the US, Canada, and Mexico. The failure to seal our boarders only enforces in my mind that what the CFR announced last year about no boarders is true and will certainly happen.

Mark my words on this, the US Senate and Congress will do nothing to stem the tide of illegals into the US. (Much like Europe as they have the same problem. Just look at France.) The US Congress/Senate are like a dog whose bark is worse than its bite. They will all be granted amnesty and the boarders will not be sealed. And the American middle class will ***** and moan to each other, drink their beer and watch their American Idol on TV, continue to spend themselves into neverending debt and will not do anything at all about it like write or call their representative or hold their own demonstrations.

The US government is counting on this as they know the middle class has been dumbed down to the point that they will believe anything the government says. If the government says they are racist for protesting, they will believe it. If the government says they are doing jobs Americans won't do, they'll believe it, just the way they believe that the Iraq war is good, that Bush is good, that Osama Bin Ladin is still alive, and that gasoline prices have gone up more than 50% in just one month because of a "crisis".

The dumbed down American public believes anything they are told and follow along like the good little "sheeple" the government, schools, and media made them out to be. The US government should be proud of the great job they have accomplished in truly making a public that will believe anything they are told.

Illegals are not taking most of the jobs that Americans refuse to do. They are taking jobs at much lower wages than Americans will take and therefore are forcing skilled American workers out of their jobs.

Take roofing for example. A skilled roofer in the US could get about the equivelant of about $30 - $40/hr. When a contractor hires illegals and pays them about $8/hr he still charges the customer the going rate and he pockets the rest. Besides, since they are illegals there is no workman's comp paid shoud the illegal get injured and taxes are not paid as the worker is working illegally and getting paid "under the table."

The contractor also does not have to pay additional medical insurance or provide benefits. Therefore, the contractor is making much more money than he would if he hired Americans. What American would, or could, work for that wage?

It is the same across all industries as I warned months ago in my thread about the Systematic Dismanteling of America. Wages are sinking for the middle class in the US and will continue to sink and illegals will continue to come taking more and more jobs away from Americans. Just look around you. Who is now working in your meat factories, on your farms, in your restaurants? Who is repairing your roads and building your houses? And soon who do you think will be building your GM and Ford cars besides the Chinese? Probably people from Mexico and Latin America. And Americans, at the SAME wages as the "illegals"

Take my industry for example. I drive a big rig and get paid 49.25 cents a mile. That is a good wage especially if one is driving between 500 and 600 miles per day. Luckily there is a severe shortage of drivers, therefore illegals are not hurting our industry - yet.

However, there are some contractors that our company hires to move freight on the weekend. These contractors hire illegal Russian and other European drivers (how they got a license is beyond me, but it's quite easy I hear) and they only pay them about 25cents per mile which is way below the industry average! I know for a fact that our company pays the contracting company $1.50/mile to move the freight. Therefore, the contracting company is making about $1.25 per mile minus expenses while paying the driver dirt wages with no benefits. The driver doesn't care because he is only here for a year or two, lives in the truck, sends most of his money back to his home country and leaves to return to his country a pretty wealthy man.

In my opinion it is not racist to want everyone to follow the law and to be sent back home for breaking it much the same as the Japanese government would do to me if I entered the country illegally and was caught working after a while. Hell, it took me almost a year to get my wife a visa and alien registration card to get to the US.

It is not racist to expect our government to impliment the laws they made and to protect our boarders. The point is THEY DON'T WANT TO! PERIOD. However, with 20million illegals here now, none will be sent back. And tens of thousands are now racing for the boarders. Their recent demonstrations in all major cities was a victory march for them walking down the main streets of America with the flag of their country held high. They successfuly invaded America and have won. All without firing a single shot. But then again, they were only successful because the US government wanted, and allowed it, to happen in order to bring America down to the level of other lower countries. In order to do this they had to move most of the major manufacturing to China which they have almost completed.

Call me a nut, but I do believe in conspiricies and plans for a "New World Order" (hell it's even printed on our money!) and this is one of the biggest and has been in the works for well over 150 years and the US and Britian are heading it. Still don't believe me? Well check out this "Statement of Principles" written in 1997 by the Project for the New American Century, and look who signed it. How many are in the present administration and how many have been in past administrations? Read around the site, but then again maybe you have been so conditioned and programmed that your attention span is not that long and will just blow it off as just BS. "They" know that and that's why it's up there on the web. Not many will take the time to read it except those involved with it or those that want to know about it.

WWI and the League of Nations failed, so there was a WWII and the United Nations. That is failing, and now there is the beginning of a WW III being conducted in the Middle East (yes Iran will probably be attacked and then Syria later on if all goes according to plan).

You asked, and those are my thoughts on the subject. Illegals will be legal pretty soon and god help the good American who tries to protest and protect his/her country. They will be branded a racist and may even be put into jail. With the new Patriot Act II now in effect, a protest by Americans against illegals could now be classified as a terrorist action and a threat to the stability of the economy.

I never thought I would see, but I am witnessing the downfall of the late, great, United States of America. It is happening on a daily basis before my very eyes. This is truly one for the history books.

Remember one thing, the failure of the congress and senate to act forcefully on this illegal problem when more that 60% of the American voting public disapproves of it, proves only one thing: we now have "taxation without representation".

If memory serves me correct wasn't that the beginning of the American revolution in the 1700's against England with the Boston Tea Party? Oh yeah, most of you in the US reading this probably didn't study this or didn't take it seriously. I wonder what revolution will come out of this, if any? National ID card anyone?

Last edited:
They will all be granted amnesty and the boarders will not be sealed.
This is what gets me... the illegal imagrants came into this country. THey to help to the economy, though they are here illegally, and then they expect the US to say 'okay, even though you brkoe federal laws, we're gunna let you stay...'
Translation: If you can cross the border and get a job and work illegally, then after x minths\years we're gunna say "Sure! you can stay even though you brkoe federal laws."'
What's the point of having laws that forbid people from entering the country if all they have to do is not get arrested and then come out x years later expecting a citizenship. Or expecting that they won't get in trouble if they can hide out in the US long enough?

I think this is a more complex issue.

But anyways, I know some of these immigrants don't want to be treated like criminals, but when you break the law, what else are you? Personally, what's really pissing me off is how the Mexican government is helping the situation. :eek:kashii:

Sorry for the double post.:bluush:

But I feel that if our society doesn't do something about this now, there's going to be some harsh consquences in the end. Well, here's what I believe.

For starters, I think that at least half of those illegal immigrants don't have the necessary skills to work in the US, hence the mediocre jobs that some illegal immigrants have. And the US is a country where getting jobs is based on certian abilities. (At least in theory). I also believe some of these immigrants don't realize hard difficult it is to make it in the US. My point is, they most likely have social secerity number, no credit, etc. These are some of the things you need as a base.

Mitsuo Oda said:
What are your thoughts on illegal immigration?

Some people argue that it should be banned.....

It's already "banned". That's why it is referred to as "illegal" immigration.

American middle class will ***** and moan to each other, drink their beer and watch their American Idol on TV, continue to spend themselves into neverending debt and will not do anything at all about it like write or call their representative or hold their own demonstrations.

I love this quote.

Ma Cherie said:
Personally, what's really pissing me off is how the Mexican government is helping the situation.
You're not the only one it's pissing off. It's pissing off the entire middle class of America. Besides, this was decided long ago between Pres Fox of Mexico and Pres Bush and the PM of Canada and the Council of Foreign Relations.

The only reason why they had the recent meeting in Mexico of the "Three Amigos" was to bring the new Canadian PM up to date on the Plans. I ask you, what came out of that 3 day meeting? Nothing. Absolutely nothing and Latin Americans and Mexicans are racing for the boarders of the US before the US Senate goes back into session to discuss this in another 10 days.

But I feel that if our society doesn't do something about this now, there's going to be some harsh consquences in the end.
Sadly, it's too late for society to anything now. They waited, and were apathetic to the situation, too long for any response to have any impact. The Senate knows how well the US populace is dumbed-down as can be gleened from the words of Senator "Benedict" Arlen Spector. He said, just befor the Senate recessed for the holidays, that, paraphrasing here, "In a few weeks the American public will have forgotten all about this and will be thinking about other things." My response is, like what? the bird flu? Osama? Iran and their "nukes"? Or whatever else you try to tell us we should be worried about today?

Ma Cherie, the consequences are already being felt (and have been for some years now) in all aspects of our society.

For starters, I think that at least half of those illegal immigrants don't have the necessary skills to work in the US, hence the mediocre jobs that some illegal immigrants have. And the US is a country where getting jobs is based on certian abilities. (At least in theory).
They don't need any skills. Right now they are mostly working in non-skilled or low-skilled jobs like housecleaning at hotels and motels, bus boys/girls, servers at fast-food restaurants, road work, laborers at construction sites, meat/poultry slaughtering and packing, picking cotton and fruit and vegetables. It starts with the lowest paid unskilled jobs first which practically ALL are now being done by illegals. Whatever factories are now left in the US, mostly illegals are working there all with the blessing, and turned eye of the government and law enforcement.

I also believe some of these immigrants don't realize hard difficult it is to make it in the US. My point is, they most likely have social secerity number, no credit, etc. These are some of the things you need as a base.
For them it is quite easy. They live 20 to a house and share expenses and pool their money to buy the most senior a house. They keep pooling their money until eventually each family has a house of their own. Those that have families in Mexico send most of their non-tax wages back to Mexico to help their families. Once they receive legal status, they can then bring their families up. Thus 20 million illegals now become an estimated 80 million!

They may have a social security number and may be yours! The only thing is that the government will not tell you that someone is using your number. Why should they? They want that money that's why. Therefore, there may 2 or 3 or more people with the same social security number, but the money will not go to the original owner of that number if the name is different.

They DO have credit. Do you know how many credit card companies are granting cards to illegals? All of them! All they need is an address and a social security number. Many illegals have credit cards.

Also many banks are now even giving mortgages to illegals as long as they have a number and address because US law now forbids any bank, employer, credit card company from inquiring as to weather a prospective customer is a US citizen. Again, as long as they have a Social Security number, whether real or fake, they are deemed a US citizen. To them it is VERY EASY to make it here in the US now.

Face it. They are here to stay and soon their families will be also. I don't blame them. The US government permitted it and allowed it to happen and the dumbed-down middle class said nothing because they DON't watch the news. Now it's way too late.

Sometimes I feel I was the only who was writing my "representatives" all these years because they depend on votes and just one single letter threatening to vote them out of office represents, statistically, 1,000 voters as nothing happened. I tried to get friends, co-workers, aquaintances, etc to just write a single letter or make a single call, but sadly, 99% didn't. They didn't have the time and they didn't care. Now they are worried and angry, but it's too late.

With practically no more manufacturing in the US anymore they will be competing for the same jobs as your brothers and sisters, and mothers and fathers before too long. And the job will go to the one who will accept the prevailing wage (even for HS and most college grads). Who do you think that will be, American or immigrant? Get ready for a severe decline in your standard of living before too long.

Mike Cash said:
It's already "banned". That's why it is referred to as "illegal" immigration.
What I meant was, that many people are for it staying illegal due to economic reasons. I know it's already banned. But thanks for the comment. I
should have caught that, and restated it, but I can't now. Unless a moderator does it. But I won't go through the trouble to get it fixed. It won't make a difference on people opinions anyway. :)

This thread has been viewed 539 times.

Back