Illyrian-Albanian Continuity

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you think what you insist is science.

Bardhyl, it is only your desire, without references and evidence.
You are the only serbian who don't accept that albanians are the only descendant of illyrians. Your Princ, King , all the comunist elite ,even your teacher accept this .
BTW , why don't you go to your teacher to explain your theory ?
Why you don't publish an article at "BORBA" or B 92 to explain to serbian people your theory ?
You will be famous after this.

You are the only serbian who don't accept that albanians are the only descendant of illyrians. Your Princ, King , all the comunist elite ,even your teacher accept this .
BTW , why don't you go to your teacher to explain your theory ?
Why you don't publish an article at "BORBA" or B 92 to explain to serbian people your theory ?
You will be famous after this.

About your comunist elite maybe you are right .
It was the opinion of Tito the croatian, Kardel the slovene, Djilas the montenegrin and even Father Stalin the russian ,that albanians are the most ancient inhabitants of Balcan penisula, but we don't know the opinion of the fourth the serbian Rankovic aka Leka.
BTW ,why he use an albanian name, like nickname?

About your comunist elite maybe you are right .
It was the opinion of Tito the croatian, Kardel the slovene, Djilas the montenegrin and even Father Stalin the russian ,that albanians are the most ancient inhabitants of Balcan penisula, but we don't know the opinion of the fourth the serbian Rankovic aka Leka.
BTW ,why he use an albanian name, like nickname?
Albanians are certainly not the oldest inhabitants of the Balkans; as I mentioned earlier, they belong to haplogroups E-V13, J2b and an R1b Caucasian subclade. Which are Bronze Age and Neolithic genetics. This actually suggests that their culture is much younger. The Croats, Bosnians, Slovenes and Serbs carry I2a at a higher frequency, which is Mesolithic; suggesting older genetics.

The three most significant Y-DNA subclades of E-V13, J2b and R1b in the Albanian population are also seen at high frequencies most notably in Bulgaria, Romania and Greece. Making me wonder if the Albanians actually belong to a Thracian tribe...

albanians are the most ancient inhabitants of Balcan penisula

What a joke.

Do you know which haplogroup first appeared in the Balkans?

Do you know that long before the early farmers who came from the Middle east (E-V13 and J2), in the Balkans and Europe lived I carriers?

What's interesting, Albanians, especially Geg Albanians have by far the list I carriers (less than 3% in Kosovo Albanians) in the Balkans and beyond.

And this fact should you glad.

Because I carriers as a former hunter gatherers have more coronary problems than E-V13 and J2 as early farmers because adaptation to neolithic foods.

http://paleoclinic.blogspot.com/2010/09/european-hunters-gatherers-and.html

European hunters-gatherers and cardiovascular risk

In summary, men with the I-haplogroup have a higher risk of CHD. These are people who most likely migrated to Europe about 25,000 years ago, long before the first farmers. Chances are they are also less adapted to Neolithic foods.

And about the origin of South Slavs read this material of a Serbian author:

......imena "Srbin", serv, pretvorio su iranskome u charv, što je skupa sa sufiksom at dalo Choroatos i Hrvat. Bjelodano je jasno da su Srbi i Hrvati imali sličnu povezanost povijesti od najstarijih vremena:ptolomej, koji je pisao u drugom stoljeću naše ere, također spominje Serboi među sarmatskim plemenima sjeverno od Kavkaza. Većina naučnika vjeruje da su i Srbi i Hrvati bili slavenska plemena s iranoskom vladajućcom kastom, ili da su prvobitno bili iranska plemena koja su stekla slavenske podanike. Negdje na početku sedmog stoljeća oba su plemena onsovala svoju kraljevinu u Srednjoj Evropi, Bijelu Hrvatsku koja je obuhvatala dio današnje južne Poljske, i Bijelu Srbiju, u današnjoj Českoj. Odatle su se i jedni i drugi doselili na zapad Balkana.

Now i will try with Google Translate maybe some serbian member can help with fixing the translation:

names ...... "Serb", serv, turned to the Iranian Charvi, which together with the suffix given at Choroatos and Croatia. Manifestly clear that the Serbs and the Croats had a similar relationship history from the earliest times: Ptolemy, who wrote in the second century BC, also mentioned Serboi among Sarmatian tribes north of the Caucasus. Most scientists believe that the Serbs and Croats were Slavic tribes with Iranian ruling caste, or that were originally Iranian tribes who acquired Slavic subjects. Somewhere at the beginning of the seventh century, both tribes onsovala his kingdom in Central Europe, White Croatia which included part of present-day southern Polish, and White Serbia, in what is now the Czech Republic. From there they both are moved to the West Balkans.

And read this carefully .

imena "Srbin", serv, pretvorio su iranskome u charv, Serboi među sarmatskim plemenima sjeverno od Kavkaza??????

Again classical Bardhyl approach. When he has noting constructive to say, he turns into attack based on nationality.

Why would we care about Serbs and their Iranian origin on this thread? Why did you involve them in this conversation?

The three most distinctive and common Y-DNA haplogroups in the Albanian population, and their maps:

E-V13:

Haplogroup-E-V13.jpg

J2b:

Haplogroup-J2b.jpg

Greco-Anatolian R1b subclade:

Haplogroup-R1b-L23.jpg

Here, we can spot the similarities between distinct Albanian genetics with bordering nations. As you can see, it appears that Bulgaria, Romania, and Greece seem to share the most genetic relations to Albanians. As contrary to Croats and Bosnians who tend to share these haplogroups at a much higher isolation and a LOWER abundance. Yes, while these genetic haplogroups may be seen in the Slavic nations also, they are at a much lower frequency than Black Sea cultures.

Ancient map of the Balkans, featuring Thrace (the Dacians are a Thracian tribe, who eventually became the Romanians):

Balkan1stCce.jpg

If you observe closely, Thracia/Dacia seems to occupy almost exclusively the nations of Romania and Bulgaria, where Albanian genetic similarity is proven with scientific evidence, to have the highest relation to these populations. So it is my personal theory that Albanians may be Thracian, or a related tribe; that originated around the Black Sea.

It does not matter whether you are Albanian, Serbian, Romanian, or even German, Australian, Japanese or whatever.
You must take in consideration that these genetic markers play a key role in the origins of the Albanians. There is a lack of evidence that Illyrian is related linguistically to Albanian, making the Illyrian hypothesis more likely obsolete than the Thracian hypothesis or Black Sea/Far East hypothesis.

What is particularly fascinating about the Greco-Anatolian R1b subclade; is that it seems to be seen in extremely high frequencies in Anatolia; along the Northern coast of the Black Sea. The only known people that are documented to have migrated from this region; and into the area of Albania, are the original Phrygian population of Anatolia. Suggesting there may have been some kind of genetic trade and admixures between Thracian, Phrygian and other Balkanic peoples, during migrations. It seems like the Albanians have more in common with these Balkanic/Anatolian people than Illyrians; as is originally hypothesized. Very little is known about these Black Sea people, and there may be a connection here to Albanians; that urgently needs further study and analysis.

AUTOCTHONOUS, the flag of ALBANIA, in the middle of Beograd.
2Nn20cV.jpg

1413318047225_wps_74_Players_of_Serbia_in_red_.jpg

flamuri_7305.jpg

Situation of terror in Belgrade, police exercises violence against Albanians. At Belgrade airport 48 known businesswoman and Albanian journalists detained without cause.
Military aircraft patrolled the daytime sky over Belgrade. And why? for a football game? However, this small helicopter crossed blockade.

5000 Serbian policemen present at the stadium, the atmosphere of terror, Serbian song where required annihilation of Albanians.
This is a shame for Serbia.

And these are the fans who sit in the middle of Belgrade the helicopter. SHVERCERAT
plis.jpg

DD57167D-62B8-42F1-A5F2-FA80E0078E61_mwdynamic_mhdynamic_s.jpg

CC538025-1C51-4889-B00E-C4D18EC1C6BD_mwdynamic_mhdynamic_s.jpg

7A95F1BD-9989-40CD-B701-25897D602680_mwdynamic_mhdynamic_s.jpg

797D2CC2-AFE9-4A7A-92CF-5E939FCE05B2_mwdynamic_mhdynamic_s.jpg

DFA972A8-7E1B-4398-833D-2F0E672230AF_mwdynamic_mhdynamic_s.jpg

494D5578-FD49-48EF-80FE-7322E4BE6AE3_mwdynamic_mhdynamic_s.jpg

Serbian fans entering to the fild and hit the Albanian players, even the stadium workers made the same, stuard hit. SCANDAL. Serbia's unable to organize a match.
Embassy of Albania, Croatia and some other countries surrounded by serbian police.

And this is the flag that flew over the skies of Belgrade, Map of Albania, just as the Lord did it, Ismail Qemali & Isa Boletini.

krenar_per_kuqezinjte.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN9yRY8x-YU

Bardhylic
Albanian Muslims have done this and Albanian organizer who led the drone is arrested.

But it does not matter, technology enables this and a lot worse, which unfortunately also can occur in other places.

Imagine those from ISIS to start somewhere to throw drones with explosives.

But back to the topic.

And after all in this thread we can conclude that Albanians and Illyrians have no link.

This serbian terrorist is named Ivan Bogdanov Arrested by italian police:
serb_pop.jpg

In Stadio Comunale Luigi Ferraris Genova Italy he burned the albanian flag.

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadio_Luigi_Ferraris
Il 12 ottobre 2010, durante la partita di qualificazione agli europei 2012 tra Italia e Serbia, è stato teatro di una serie di scontri causati dentro e fuori lo stadio dai tifosi ultranazionalisti serbi. La partita è cominciata con 35 minuti di ritardo a causa del lancio di una serie di fumogeni e, dopo che un razzo ha sfiorato il portiere della nazionale Emiliano Viviano e un altro il terzino Gianluca Zambrotta, l'arbitro scozzese Craig Thomson ha decretato la sospensione definitiva della partita dopo soli 6 minuti di gioco. Gli scontri con gli ultras serbi sono costati 18 feriti, 35 denunciati e 138 persone identificate con l'arresto del capo ultrà, Ivan Bogdanov di 29 anni[20]. Bogdanov, che era già colpevole di altri disordini di questo tipo, è stato condannato a 3 anni e 3 mesi di reclusione.

Google translator:
On 12 October 2010, during the 2012 European Championship qualifying match between Italy and Serbia was the scene of a series of clashes inside and outside the stadium caused by the ultra-nationalist Serbian fans. The match started 35 minutes late due to the launch of a series of smoke and, after a rocket has touched the goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano and another full-back Gianluca Zambrotta, the Scottish referee Craig Thomson has decreed the suspension ultimately the game after just six minutes of play. The clashes with the Serbian ultras have cost 18 injured, 35 reported and 138 persons identified with the arrest of the head of the ultras, Ivan Bogdanov of 29 years [20]. Bogdanov, who was already guilty of other disorders of this type, was sentenced to 3 years and 3 months imprisonment.
images

Tonight during the game that this man has entered at the fild and hit Albanian players !!!!!

Where were the cops? It is the only capital in Europe that such things happen.

P.S.
The guy of helicopter is from Kukesi and he is emigrant in Italy. You tried to stop Albanians but they entered from sky.

Bardhylic
In this map of fictitious greater Albania everyone can see: Albania, Kosovo, Malesia, Illyrida and Chamuria, another words large parts of Serbia, Montenegro, Slavic Macedonia and Greece.

I can't remember earlier maps this fictitious creation, but in this map the island of Corfu is part of this creature, when the Corfu was Albanian, each new map of this creature is becoming bigger and bigger, like a balloon when inflated.

But, nothing of evidence for Albanians to have any link with Illyrians.

Ask Tito he can explain better.

This thread is locked. If you want to talk about the linguistic aspects of the Albanian language and its historic affinities, fine. This is not - and should not be - a playground for national animosities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 485572 times.

Back