Its getting scary...... :(

i would rather live under the roman empire, at least they didnt pretend when they marched in and conqoured. they were romans, we were their new playthings harsh but a true definition of roles.

in the world today american leaders and military and people get angry when an occupied country complains about occupation, and disregard it as ungratefulness for the generousity of getting invaded.

Brooker said:
Most Iraqis no longer think of America as being a liberator. To them, they just traded one oppressor for another.
physically, the oil is not in america, it is in iraq. brought there by trillions of ants, a few centuries ago? sounds unserious.

i have seen on television, iraq DEMANDS at least 1 cent/litre. that's not too much, compared what americans pay JUST TO DRIVE AROUND in luxerious limousines, choppers and airplanes.

nothing against these things, very nice, and often necessary. compared to american standards, iraqui's personal vehicles are rather small.

alexriversan said:
physically, the oil is not in america, it is in iraq. brought there by trillions of ants, a few centuries ago? sounds unserious.

i have seen on television, iraq DEMANDS at least 1 cent/litre. that's not too much, compared what americans pay JUST TO DRIVE AROUND in luxerious limousines, choppers and airplanes.

nothing against these things, very nice, and often necessary. compared to american standards, iraqui's personal vehicles are rather small.

That's SUV's to us.:D

Doc:ramen::happy:

Mycernius said:
Move to the UK. we are surrounded by water, we speak English and we know people hate us (The French haven't liked us for over a 1000 years, mind you the feeling is mutual), but we don't care. :D

Yeah, but who actually likes the French? I mean they pretty much piss everybody off with their snobbish ass additude anyway. Remember WWII? Everytime the Allied troops liberated a town, it was the French Underground who got the praise and parties, not the Allies that fought for it. Makes you wonder huh? Speaking of George W. Bush, there is a guy who impersonates the President in such a realistic fashsion it's spooky. He's got the look, the voice, the laugh, the mannerisms down, pretty much everything. They had the guy at the Jeff Foxworthy Friar's Club Roast this year. It was great! My favorite line the guy said was about how he was going to help our economy and the defecet. He goes, "I have before Congress a plan of a bill. . . . . to sell Canada.":D

Doc:ramen::happy:

This thread has been viewed 2264 times.

Back