MEDIA, elections, people control, and strange games.

Yetos

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Makedonian original
Y-DNA haplogroup
G2a3a
mtDNA haplogroup
X2b
I decide to start this thread,

by watching the analysis of possible Trump won,
from some Economical groups,
that was headlines at Media,

We all know that Media purpose is to inform and remind, and sometimes to predict,
By happened in my country, and now I have seen it also in USA, in few years time,

Gallup turn hoax, and predictions are just trush,

That makes wonder on how indipedent and correct are some companies,
which we hear they are serious and correct etc etc.
and why happens that the last decade,
especially with media,
By expect some media to be controled,
BUT WHAT ABOUT SCIENTIFIC PREDICTIONS?

what worries me is that Great economical scientists,
that are paid very well, and consider as top, and work and teach etc etc
post and gave some strange analysis of economy just before the elections
to a direction of disaster if Trump wins.

to be specific

Bridgewater associates predicted fall of Dow Jones by 10% in 3 days and more drop.
CitiGroup predicted drop 3-5% of S&P the same time
Goldman Sachs (I hate them) predicted 25% drop of Stock Exchange,
etc etc
Yet by the end of time Dow Jones earned 150 units and was 2000 units above that Bridgewater predictions same day!!!!!!
Goldman Sachs even sent emails warning her customer before the elections,
Just like threatening them: If you vote Trump, you will be poor.

by watching econmical data
I have just seen that the only winner is US $
the analogy with EUR EUR/USD 1.075 from 1.115
petrol drops
Gold drops
and USA500 around 2170,

and that makes me wonder in 2 things,

1) how serious are some scientists or journalists, so to take concerning what they say,
2) is it possible that some economical companies to be 'vampires' of state economy?
so to engange candidates and ask favors after?
or threat their customers and direct them where they want? against the idea of vote freedom and liberty,
and why some much furry? do they own to someones?

the media are scared
politics and media used to be allies, the politicians would do anything to get good press coverage
Trump has proven politicians don't need media, and also the analysis made by the media during the campaign were totally wrong
some media now seem even less trustworthy than Trump himself

5eb1de10b6e3d1dc87c51450f8ee5048.jpg

That's not quite fair, Le Brok. Hillary told people that by electing her they'd be getting two for one. So, she, and their daughter, are stuck with him.

On the other hand I don't think that question should have been asked of either young woman. They're not responsible for the choices their fathers made. Those are below the belt punches, and wrong in both cases, imo.

Even in terms of the wives, it's not Hillary's failing sexually and in terms of trust: it's Bill's. What is her responsibility, and what I personally hold against her is her open attempt to demonize and destroy the women who came forward against him, and not, it was clear to me, out of jealousy, but to protect him politically. Melania Trump didn't do that, to her credit.

You don't seem to be willing to accept what almost everyone in America now accepts, and that is that the mainstream media stopped being objective reporters, which is what their role is supposed to be in this country, and became not just propagandists but dishonest participants. They were unpaid operatives for Hillary Clinton.

You surely can't condone CNN staffers giving debate questions to Donna Brazile to hand on to the Clinton campaign before the actual debates? This is like the state controlled media in a Communist country, for goodness' sakes. It's appalling. I honestly didn't believe it when it first came to light. They didn't just do it to Trump, either. They did it to Bernie Sanders.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donna-brazile-wikileaks-fallout-230553

That is by far not the only example, either.

Don't you see that behavior like that is part of what drove the Trump vote? Who is going to believe what CNN reports now? They shot themselves in the foot.

There's a reason that people get their news increasingly not from newspapers or cable news, but online.

and that is that the mainstream media stopped being objective reporters, which is what their role is supposed to be in this country, and became not just propagandists but dishonest participants.

agree and are now inciting these protesters

The biggest danger to all our freedoms is the curtailment of access to the internet. Then the newspapers and television outlets could tell us anything they like.

Look at this map:
silence-messenger-20161114_55BAB14CBFD74292A8E6ED03320ADB10.jpg

@ Angela

interesting map.

but I would like to see also the ex-behind curtain countries of Europe.
it is said that these countries have the fastest internet due to extra % copper at cables
and the set-up that was design for spy and anti-spy reasons the times of cold war.

I know about Turkey, there were times that Erdogan forbid many applications,
but when the army wanted to take the power and goverment, he used these applications to stop them.
so internet can be a strong tool for democracy and free opinignion speech.

anyway I believe that internet is the choice and the tool for free speech, and multi voice, and fast information
but it is not very reliable,

interesting is Russia, cause I know they have many corporations and work internet too much,
they even have their own kind of social internet like their own facebook etc etc
it is believed that they spread the majority of viruses on internet

@ Angela

interesting map.

but I would like to see also the ex-behind curtain countries of Europe.
it is said that these countries have the fastest internet due to extra % copper at cables
and the set-up that was design for spy and anti-spy reasons the times of cold war.

I know about Turkey, there were times that Erdogan forbid many applications,
but when the army wanted to take the power and goverment, he used these applications to stop them.
so internet can be a strong tool for democracy and free opinignion speech.

anyway I believe that internet is the choice and the tool for free speech, and multi voice, and fast information
but it is not very reliable,

interesting is Russia, cause I know they have many corporations and work internet too much,
they even have their own kind of social internet like their own facebook etc etc
it is believed that they spread the majority of viruses on internet

Yetos, it doesn't matter how fast an internet connection you have if many apps and sites are blocked by your government. It's censorship that's the issue here.

I too wish there was data on more countries. Maybe some of our posters have additional information.

This thread has been viewed 4163 times.

Back