'Mohamed' most common given name in Brussels over the last 3 decades

The largest ethnic group in Southern California are Mexican. You can speak Spanish your entire life in the US. Read your newspaper and watch the most popular TV station in Los Angeles and listen to all your radio program in Spanish. They keep their culture, food, dress and religion. I went to school and we celebrated September 16th, Mexican Independence Day, Cinco de Mayo and November 1st, All Saint's day. I used to know the Pledge of Allegiance in Spanish. I wouldn't be alarmed at all.

That's terrible. Any group of people who migrate to other country must try their best to adapt themselves to the culture and way of life of the host country not the other way. Just for showing a little bit of gratitude.

Greetings.

Exactly ! So do the Italian immigrants in Belgium. Why is it that Arabic immigrants refuse to do that, even after 4 generations in the country ?

Its the same here also. They do not see they have to merge with the local culture yet if it was reversed, even just for a holiday for example we would be expected to adopt their culture. Women for example would be expected to cover their face in some Muslim countries.

Its a worrying trend i feel.

That's terrible. Any group of people who migrate to other country must try their best to adapt themselves to the culture and way of life of the host country not the other way. Just for showing a little bit of gratitude.
Greetings.

I agree with you 100%! My wife and daughter are both teachers. My daughter specializes in teaching children where English is their second language. She has told me that she will spend all day teaching children to speak, read and write English and have their parents who speak English pick them up after school and immediately start conversing with them in Spanish. She says that the immigrants from Mexico almost universally do not try and adapt to the culture that they live in they only learn enough English to get by at the supermarket and a lot of these parents are second generation American citizens.
This is not seen from other cultural groups that immigrate to America, the Asians who immigrate here seem to more fully embrace the American culture and adapt to it. 35 years ago we had a big influx of Vietnamese and Cambodian immigrants to the area of the US I live in. We also have a number of Hindus who live in the area. After one generation the children of these immigrants have fully integrated into the local culture and are valued members of the community and leaders at the schools they attend.
This isn't to say that all of the immigrants from Mexico don't try to fit in some do but American "equality laws" have made it way too easy for them not fit in. They can be entertained in Spanish (multiple radio and TV channels in Spanish) be taught school in Spanish, vote in Spanish and transact any sort of business in Spanish, even take their citizenship exam in Spanish (this strange since one of the requirements for citizenship is knowledge of spoken and written English.) So why should they try and learn to adapt themselves?
I grew up in South Texas and have been exposed to the Mexican culture and Spanish language my whole life, I took the trouble to learn Spanish when I did not have to. If I moved to a country in Europe or Asia I would try my best to master the local language and customs.

The war that was not won with the sword, shall be won with the rising population. They know that and they lough.

LOL at you Europe (sigh!) ! So much liberalism will destroy you at the end !

Hopefully this will change with the new status quo !

The war that was not won with the sword, shall be won with the rising population. They know that and they lough.

Well, they're stupid for letting Muslims populate their land. With this trend, soon they'll have some Muhammad Ishmail as the president of EU, and then Pope Farhan II :)
These EU-trenders have no critical thinking, and are simply unaware of the consequences of these acts.

Just for reference, there are about 85,000 people of Moroccan descent in Brussels, i.e. 9% of the population.

That number is actually a "smoke curtain" since it compares apples to pears. Why? Because 2 independent trends: mass immigration is fairly recent and in the whole of Europe people stop having lots of children. The latter causes an enormous amount of aging people. That will lower the percentage of immigrant of the populace. But old aged people aren't the future.

If you really want to see mass immigrations impact you try and estimate the amount of Moroccans - or whatever ethnicity you wish to compare - among the 30 year olds and lower.

Last edited:
C'mon people, are you real Europeans here? Why did you give me a negative rating?

I am just pragmatist and I see things as they are.

What I said is the plain and simple truth, no matter how many (leftist and prole theorists) do not like !

By 2050 there will be not Belgium, but Belgistan, no London, but Londonistan etc.

Yes, I may exaggerate a little the above statement, but it will be the case given population dynamics, or you are just narrow minded and myopic and you do not care about your offsprings?

Westerners do not know how it is like, but ask the Balkans to tell you how it is !

Of course, If you like sharia law, I rest my case!

Why did you give me a negative rating?

You have to understand that there are a lot of Muslims on this forum. It's normal that they'll downvote you.

Anyway, the problem with Europeans is that they have absolutely no idea what are they dealing with. They were told ferry tales about some idealistic world that exists on Alpha Centauri, and are now dazzled with what's going on. It's not the problem with what's happening, the problem is who filled their heads with lies that it will not happen.

You have to understand that there are a lot of Muslims on this forum. It's normal that they'll downvote you.

Anyway, the problem with Europeans is that they have absolutely no idea what are they dealing with. They were told ferry tales about some idealistic world that exists on Alpha Centauri, and are now dazzled with what's going on. It's not the problem with what's happening, the problem is who filled their heads with lies that it will not happen.

I agree with you Serbian bro !

The northern European countries will disappear first ceteris paribus, i.e., Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, Holland.

Then Germany, France and England, maybe Spain as well.

If this scenario is gonna happen, then we will see the last Europeans migrating from their own continent. Is this the way European see Europe of the future?

My God, help us with that, or put it simple, Euro bros. do it for Europe !

See this with great caution:

LOL at you Europe (sigh!) ! So much liberalism will destroy you at the end !

Hopefully this will change with the new status quo !
You have hit the nail on its head.
Scary scenario

This thread has been viewed 40445 times.

Back