"Joe Rogan Admits He’s A ‘F**king Moron’ For Offering Selfish COVID-19 Vaccine Advice"
I've never liked this show, because he had conspiracy theorist archeologists on it. I also just don't like his style, which is very much Bro-culture. However, at least he is big enough to admit this.
I couldn't agree more. HATE his style. I don't go online to get "a bunch of guys chewing the fat at the bar" vibe. I think he's a jerk. I will say that he gives airtime to people the WOKE crowd hate.
BTW, there should be a complete ban on travel from India, no "restrictions". Who knows what more lethal mutations are brewing there. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that their country would collapse under any type of crisis.
[FONT="]If you’ve been fully vaccinated:[/FONT]
- You can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
- You can resume activities without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- If you travel in the United States, you do not need to get tested before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel.
- You need to pay close attention to the situation at your international destination before traveling outside the United States.
- You do NOT need to get tested before leaving the United States unless your destination requires it.
- You still need to show a negative test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before boarding an international flight to the United States.
- You should still get tested 3-5 days after international travel.
- You do NOT need to self-quarantine after arriving in the United States.
- If you’ve been around someone who has COVID-19, you do not need to stay away from others or get tested unless you have symptoms.
- However, if you live or work in a correctional or detention facility or a homeless shelter and are around someone who has COVID-19, you should still get tested, even if you don’t have symptoms.
I agree with that, but what I find more interesting is that the Germans, Austrians, Swiss and Swedes are more resistant to getting the vaccine than other Europeans, much more so than the French, for example, despite the press about French resistance. I don't really understand that.
Only fair to report that although I'm triple vaxed I came down with Covid. My husband got it first. Although we tried very hard to isolate, I suppose it was inevitable that I would get it.
Unfortunately, I seem to be sicker than he is, particularly in that my cough and chest pain is worse.
Oh well, I just have to try to ride it out.
I hope none of you get it. It's hell.
This thread has been viewed 668664 times.