New R1b map of Europe

1174412643.Ge.1.jpg

You mean something like this but taking into acount the americans of non-native-american origins. Yes, it would be nice to see it.

yes.
but this is the map of mtDNA

I would put also Catalonia in the 80+ shade, because it is much closer to 80% than to 60% .

I have updated the map by adding a colour zone for the 5-10% range.

Wow amazing, great work! Everybody on internet who is interested in DNA haplogroups knows your maps & statistics.

South-West Iberia has more Near-Eastern haplogroups (E, G, J, T) due to the early arrival of Neolithic farmers from Greece via southern Italy. Add to this the Phoenician and Arabic influence, although I now think that the Neolithic migration had the biggest impact, ....

What haplogroup do you match the megalithic culture in South-West Iberia in the end of six milénia a. C at the Cromeleque de Almendres, E, G, J or T?

highest frequency of R1b (31-32%) in Eastern Europe only behind Trebic in the Czech Republic (32.7%) was found in the Romanian counties Arad and Alba Iulia. (Stefan; et al. (2001).Y chromosome analysis reveals a sharp geneticboundary in the Carpathian region) My assumption is that this is likely P312, suggestions?

This thread has been viewed 27750 times.

Back