Advisor
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
Y-DNA haplogroup
R-PF7566 (R-Y227216)
mtDNA haplogroup
H6a1b7
This summer my family and I will be taking a cruise to Norway, England, and Belgium.

Last year we went to Japan and South Korea, the year before was Italy, Greece, Turkey.

It will be a nice change of pace to go to Northern Europe in the hot summer months!

Do you already know which cities you are going to visit?

Do you already know which cities you are going to visit?
My wife knows more of the details of the ports, but I know for a fact we are going to Bruges, in Belgium. I hear it is a must see destination, and one of the main reasons we chose this particular cruise. I'll ask her again for the details. I know we are going to the fjords in Norway.

This time we are traveling on Royal Caribbean. This is my first time with that company.

In the past we took cruises with Celebrity, and Princess.

We had somewhat of a negative experience with Princess, despite hearing rave reviews for it. But Celebrity was fantastic, and Royal Caribbean belongs to their parent company.

I found the cruise on their website. Looks like it's mostly Norway. The fjords look breathtaking. Bruges is very nice too. Too bad you won't have more time in Belgium...

I found the cruise on their website. Looks like it's mostly Norway. The fjords look breathtaking. Bruges is very nice too. Too bad you won't have more time in Belgium...
Indeed, but all the more reason to return in the future! Cruises are great, but the time spent at locations is quite limited. However, we do them mostly because it is easier to travel when bringing a toddler.

Indeed, but all the more reason to return in the future! Cruises are great, but the time spent at locations is quite limited. However, we do them mostly because it is easier to travel when bringing a toddler.
That's a good point. :)

This thread has been viewed 410 times.

Back