OFFTOPIC: Kurds as Indo-Europeans & Indo-European haplogroups

"Saudi officials say archaeologists have begun excavating a site that suggests horses were domesticated9,000 years ago in the Arabian Peninsula."
We'll have to wait and see if it is credible. It could also have been an isolated incident. The usage of horses spread with the Indo-European conquests and not 9000 years ago. Egyptians adopted the usage of Chariots for example after having faced the Hyksos.

the fact is that today i had a discuss about the Varna necropolis and the new city archaiologists found,
that is the land where Thracians settled and develop

I am waiting results to be done, and excavation to finish,

I heard they found gold, can you imagine templar if arsenic bronze is to be found there, or R1b or R1a Hg?
on the other hand if another not excepted Hg?

I am waiting results to be done, and excavation to finish,

It will probably take a while though. People spend too much money on fulfilling worthless materialistic items, and not enough on research and archaeological organizations. You would think that people would be more enlightened in the 21st century.

I heard they found gold, can you imagine templar if arsenic bronze is to be found there, or R1b or R1a Hg?
on the other hand if another not excepted Hg?

It could also be hgs from other people that they conquered and enslaved.

No towering zygomatic bones does not mean round face and big cheeks.

but more a rombic face or an upside down egg

the photo of the liitle asian girl is a little american girl, an Inuit,
Inuits have the most big cheeks and the most round face as a sum.

as you see hunters-gatherers have big cheeks and round face, IE were after Neolithic agricultural boom, milleniums after Summerians so alpine race (anthropometric race) should exist in Europe when IE came, and continue to exist via female population most than patriarchcal which was IE incomers

I thought I 'd had left (not "leaved" as I wrote some day!) the phenotypical aspect of things but I'm obliged to say something sometime:
there was more than a hunter-gatherer type: post-paleolithic descendants of 'cro-magnon' (plus a partly negroid version 'grimaldi', perhaps a crossing, and mesolithic as 'brünn', 'combe-capelle', 'chancelade' and their crossings (my bet) giving birth to 'teviecoid' mean, 'mugemoid' mean:
the 'cro-magnon' stock has low and broad faces, the bizygomatics were broad, but in accord with a broad bigonials (jaw), the brachycephalized 'borreby', whatever its true filiation, presents the same saqure face -
BUT the other phylum, 'brünn', 'combe-capelle', 'chancelade' has a high and narrow gace, solid too but where bigozygomatics are very broader than bigonials: very contrasting faces, without speak about other clear differences of skeletons: so if we cannot speak about a KNOWN I-E PHENOTYPE AND GENETIC, we cannot to much speak about an unique "hunter-gatherer" type!
as said by someone, broad byzygomatics are not linked by force to cheeky visage (flesh and diet influence), and not linked at all to broad jaws!

a little out of topic, I add you can look at some Malysian populations, with very broad bizygomatics and small jaws that give them a triangular face

why not a Greek girl? a balkan girl? an Italian one?

xronopoyloy.jpg
View attachment 5769

i think if you compare with the idol is like looking in the mirror

The skull is either an indo-Iranian skull or Tocharian one, plus this lady looks Irano-Nordoid. Hardly a type you find in the balkans. Just look at her convex nose, long face, slightly weaker jawline, dolicephalic.(long skulled)

Hardly a type you find in the balkans. Just look at her convex nose, long face, slightly weaker jawline, dolicephalic

Long faces are very common in the Balkans, just look up the definition of "Dinaric" (since you are into those terms). Convex noses are also very common. And how do you know if she is dolicephalic? The back of her head isn't even shown.

at proto-historic times, the steppes and Siberia saw the crossing of high statured (not so stocky as said by someones!) dolichocephalic humans with BROAD SQUARE faces, with high or high enough statured dolichocephalic (too) humans with HIGH NARROWER faces! the 2 were classified 'europoid'
so yet, among THE or ONE of the populations where I-E prospered, there was 2 sorts of faces, well contrasted!

at proto-historic times, the steppes and Siberia saw the crossing of high statured (not so stocky as said by someones!) dolichocephalic humans with BROAD SQUARE faces, with high or high enough statured dolichocephalic (too) humans with HIGH NARROWER faces! the 2 were classified 'europoid'
so yet, among THE or ONE of the populations where I-E prospered, there was 2 sorts of faces, well contrasted!

Natural selection would have eliminated all/most tall individuals, and encouraged the survival of stocky people with "compressed" features. A small nose would have prevented frost bite for example. Allan's rule is evident in all species, including humans.

This thread has been viewed 47041 times.

Back