Old Europeans are R1b, R1a, I and N (Kalevi Wiik)

Dnieper Donets culture in Ukraine and Belarus- precursors of I2a2 Din

actually, Dnieper-Don is probably R1a... if I2a was that northeast it would be quite common among Baltic people, but is not while R1a is...

while I2a is along Dniester and Danube, thus better mapped to western (eastern as well?) linear pottery...

I2* is found in line from Italy to Denmark... and from Black sea to Baltic... line from Italy to Denmark is too far away from Dnieper-Don culture...

800px-European_Middle_Neolithic.gif

some I2a is also found along Rhine...
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=367531#post367531

Rhine - Danube

Europa_Ludwigskanal_Rhein_Main_Donau.png

Dniester

dniester.jpg

Dnieper

dnieper.jpg

Don

don.jpg

I2a2
Haplogroup_I2a.gif

R1a
R1A_map.jpg

how yes no
It is fundamentally question about old I language.

I gives five hypotheses:

1) the men from the Vinca civilization belonged R1a

2) but if it is no true then Vincans belonged to a branch I.

3) it is possible that Vincans were carriers I and R1a

4) if Vincans were carriers I haplogroup, or mixed I and R1a haplogroup, that claim from the roots may change our knowledge of the Slavic language and culture

5) if 2) or 3) is true members of Clan R1a (who came from central Asia to Balkan) they have adopted an older culture and language I people.

It is a bold claim that R1a came from Asia and they have received from I Clans (old Serb?) language and culture but this is just one possible scenario that explains the series of contradictions that exist between Old Europeans I and Indo Europeans R1a and between Slavs R1a and some other Asian R1a.
http://www.eupedia.com/forum/showthread.php?p=362967#post362967

actually, Vinca belongs to culture that shows spread along Morava-Vardar river valleys...
E-V13 might be more likely than R1a or I2a2...

800px-European_Middle_Neolithic.gif

Morava
Morava_river.PNG

Vardar
vardar.jpg

E-V13
800px-HgE1b1b1a2.png

Vinca culture

264px-Vin%C4%8Da_culture_locator_map.svg.png

This thread has been viewed 25807 times.

Back