R1a-M417 and R1b-M269 in the Bronze Age Levant (16th century BC)

You go back very far in past!
and violence is not a guarantee to linguistic dominence if it's without some minimum political organisation and system of integration.

I don't really care about the violence. Just don't want these lineages to come from East Eurasians.

If we come back in far past we find our "lineages" drowned into older more common lineages, so eve if Y-R1a and R1b were from East Asia (which is not exactly 'East Eurasia' in my mouth or pen), I would not care too much. I think they developped between South Central Eurasia and North Central Eurasia. For R1a I lack sufficient knowledge to date (history of subclades). Concerning R1b-M269 I suppose it developped in Eastern Europe rather than South the Caucasus, but who knows with certainty? (It's not Maciamo's theory)
That said, this forum is for people who try to know more, not for people who want or want not something, even if when accurate answers are obtained, we would prefer they would be of our taste. But reality is not myth or dream.

If we come back in far past we find our "lineages" drowned into older more common lineages, so eve if Y-R1a and R1b were from East Asia (which is not exactly 'East Eurasia' in my mouth or pen), I would not care too much. I think they developped between South Central Eurasia and North Central Eurasia. For R1a I lack sufficient knowledge to date (history of subclades). Concerning R1b-M269 I suppose it developped in Eastern Europe rather than South the Caucasus, but who knows with certainty? (It's not Maciamo's theory)
That said, this forum is for people who try to know more, not for people who want or want not something, even if when accurate answers are obtained, we would prefer they would be of our taste. But reality is not myth or dream.

I also think they developed in Central Eurasia. I don't mind if they came from the Lake Baikal area if they were associated with ANE and not ENA. We'll see I guess.

This thread has been viewed 13345 times.

Back